MSNBC Contributor and Other Leftists Freak Out Over Trump Chocolate Bars

Leroy N. Soetoro

Dec 13, 2019, 4:12:49 PM12/13/19
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/12/10/msnbc-contributor-leftists-
freak-trump-chocolate-bars/

Folks on the left often seem easily triggered. Especially by anything
related to President Donald Trump.

Anti-Trump author and MSNBC contributor Malcolm Nance has real issues with
Trump, as his book titles show. “The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin
and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West,” written
with rabid Trump hater Rob Reiner and “The Plot to Betray America: How
Team Trump Embraced Our Enemies, Compromised Our Security, and How We Can
Fix It.” He must have been bereft when the Russia collusion hoax imploded
on itself.

But of course, he’s not exactly operating in reality, but in conspiracy
land. This is the same guy who thinks that Joy Reid’s blog was really
hacked by someone who put all those offensive posts in there and Trump was
a Russian asset since 1977, using that he married Ivanka.

Anyway, he was in an airport, when he was really triggered by a horrible
sight – Trump chocolate bars!

At JFK airport Terminal 1 I found this display of Trump branded chocolate
for sale. It’s been there for a long time. The staff told me not one piece
has sold. Why would they think foreigners would spend money on his picture
is beyond me. pic.twitter.com/234cpus3D0

— Malcolm Nance (@MalcolmNance) December 10, 2019

Now, it’s Nance, so one has to doubt if his story about what the staff
allegedly said is even true. Sounds like the typical “I heard someone say”
Trump story.

But of course, the candy has nothing to do with Trump, it’s not “Trump-
branded,” as Nance claimed. It’s produced by Astor Chocolate which has
produced Obama chocolate as well. Displays like that, selling presidential
related stuff have been common in such stores in airports for decades. It
allows tourists to buy something that says America to take back home.

But that didn’t stop the TDS sufferers from going off to the races with
hilarious comments from conspiracy Russia connections to how could Trump
be allowed to do such a thing!

Moscow Sheremtyevo airport is sold out. ??

— Malcolm Nance (@MalcolmNance) December 10, 2019

When I pass those displays I turn the chocolate bars around.

— (((Rachel Sklar))) ?? (@rachelsklar) December 10, 2019

Between these and the bill boards across the country touting Trump, it's
reminiscent of the Chairman Mao larger than life posters all over China
during the 60's and 70's. At least that is what I think of seeing these.

— Joyce Kayser ??? #VoteBlue2020 #TheResistance (@Joyful4home) December
10, 2019

I thought he wasn't allowed to use the Presidential Seal on personally
branded goods?

But he's not profiteering from being in the White House, right?

— Chris Pearson (@zebra100cp) December 10, 2019

Good lord America. This is the sort of thing you'd expect to see at
Pyongyang Airport.

— Karl hughes (@Hughesdk) December 10, 2019

I bought a bar at JFK Terminal 1 and my son made a voodoo doll out of it.

— Adrienne Scott (@lilaloveland) December 10, 2019

Apparently they didn’t have any problem when Obama bars were being hawked,
even with his slogan on them.

I'm so sorry he hurt the feelings of you ladies.
pic.twitter.com/HQoMSadwJF

— Chihoowa' oshi' (@DroppinTheMitts) December 10, 2019

And notice how the store had to cut the price on the Obama bars to almost
half the price. And the price got cut even more, to 1.99.

Guess they weren’t moving very well.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.