Red Bull & Vodka - Official name?

MatGyver

Sep 7, 2004, 2:31:53 PM9/7/04
I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
realized they're had been a name given to this drink.

So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
and Vodka?

Thanks

Jeremiah T. Isaacs

Sep 8, 2004, 12:38:03 PM9/8/04
MatGyver <mhuns...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?

crap.

ok, so that's just like, my opinion, man (to paraphrase the dude).

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/ drivel, in esperanto, new and improved
http://www.fluoroscopickid.com electronic music

Matt Probert

Sep 8, 2004, 3:11:59 PM9/8/04
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:38:03 -0500 "Jeremiah T. Isaacs"
<j...@eris.io.com> broke off from drinking a cup of tea at to write:

>MatGyver <mhuns...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
>> and Vodka?
>
>crap.

ROTFL!

Or perhaps "cat sick" ?

It certainly tastes like it!

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia - Beyond Britannica
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

hey

Sep 30, 2004, 9:55:45 AM9/30/04
red bull n vodka only a buk 70!!!