Could the losers please get off line??

Lisa Ann Larsen

May 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/21/95

Excuse me, who the hell brought racism to this board? Why don't you take
your sorry ass back to where you came from before I come hunt you down.
Ignorance glows in the dark honey, you'll be easy to find.

So you think you guys can clean this up, or what??? Maybe some of you
should get out from behind your computer screens, step outside, and
introduce yourself to the 90's.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Now that we've covered that, does anybody know of some good drinks I can
make w/ blue curacao? It's been sittin on my bar for some time. I'm
lookin for something on the rocks, no cream.

E-mail suggestions to: dah...@gladstone.uoregon.edu

Thanks..........................Lisa

Roger Lustig

May 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/21/95
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950521...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> Lisa Ann Larsen <dah...@gladstone.uoregon.edu> writes:

>Now that we've covered that, does anybody know of some good drinks I can
>make w/ blue curacao? It's been sittin on my bar for some time. I'm
>lookin for something on the rocks, no cream.

Cut it to taste with vodka. It's called a Windex.

Roger

Olga Hernandez

May 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/22/95
Lisa Ann Larsen writes:

>Excuse me, who the hell brought racism to this board? Why don't you take
>your sorry ass back to where you came from before I come hunt you down.
>Ignorance glows in the dark honey, you'll be easy to find.
>
>So you think you guys can clean this up, or what??? Maybe some of you
>should get out from behind your computer screens, step outside, and
>introduce yourself to the 90's.
>
> -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
>
>Now that we've covered that, does anybody know of some good drinks I can
>make w/ blue curacao? It's been sittin on my bar for some time. I'm
>lookin for something on the rocks, no cream.
>
>E-mail suggestions to: dah...@gladstone.uoregon.edu
>

> Thanks..........................Lisa>

I agree with your first 1/2 commentary, Lisa. For a second I thought I was in
alt.fan.Rush. Limbaugh or something like it. Whew! It *is* rec.food.drink
after all!! (I think some of us _need_ one right about now...)

As far as Blue Curacao goes, add this to your favorite Margarita recipe - its yummy.

Olga

Eric M. Reed

May 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/25/95
In article <3pofap$q...@cnn.Princeton.EDU>, ro...@silvertone.Princeton.EDU
(Roger Lustig) wrote:

> Cut it to taste with vodka. It's called a Windex.

The way I've seen it, Windex is 1/2 blue curacao and 1/2 151 proof rum.

Don't even THINK that my opinions might reflect that of my employer.
/> Eric M. Reed
/< em...@crux2.cit.cornell.edu
/< em...@cornell.edu
|\_______{o}---------------------------------------------------------_
[\\\\\\\\\\\{*}:::<=Blade=O'=Death(TM)===========================- >
|/~~~~~~~{o}---------------------------------------------------------~
\< "It's 12:00. Do you know where your children are?"
\< "Yes. Still haploid."
\>

patrickl...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2020, 7:49:41 PM3/22/20
On Sunday, May 21, 1995 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Lisa Ann Larsen wrote:

> So you think you guys can clean this up, or what??? Maybe some of you
> should get out from behind your computer screens, step outside, and
> introduce yourself to the 90's.

I wish I could do that in 2020, but I have to stay inside due to the damn Coronavirus.