Re: A Christmas Song

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 5:59:43 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:54:20 -0800 (PST), David R.
> >Procter socked up as Steve and Sn!pe wrote:
> >>
> >> A Christmas Song
> >> Lyrcs by Steve
> >> Music by Sn!pe
> >>
> >> (In Unison)
> >> "I'm dreaming of some white semen,
> >> Just like the gob I swallowed last night.
> >> Where my dick head glistens
> >> While he is kissin'
> >> To see the jizz flow out so right."
> >
> >You are so out of the closet, Davina.
>
> Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> Trolls are, you know.
>
> Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
> will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> especially if it is cyanide.

Psychotherapist? :-)

"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
integrated, and I well know this having been in
psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
<https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>

You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
And I'm spreading the word.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 6:09:58 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Silly little man. Your psychotherapy didn't help, did it, poor thing?

LOL!

Sn!pe

Dec 27, 2020, 6:14:41 PM12/27/20
I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 6:15:01 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Trust me when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious mental
problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
Mack A. Damia, sent them.

Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
funny-farm.

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:20:49 PM12/27/20
> LOL! <--- hysteria

The psychotherapy I've never had has done nothing for me
at all.
How about the psychotherapy you've had for "most of your
adult life"? You should be seeking a refund. Nutcase.

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:31:11 PM12/27/20
No problem, Sn!pe. I was hoping he'd tell me I'm his
bitch and that he owns me. That would have made my day,
but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that
:-)

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:34:21 PM12/27/20
Really, don't.

> when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious
> mental
> problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
> Mack A. Damia, sent them.
>
> Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
> professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
> funny-farm.

I'm really disappointed in you. No bestiality,
necrophilia or scatology flames. What has become of you?