My partner is no longer attractive!

Ambient Inc.

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

Well, maybe it's not *quite* that bad, but I certainly wouldn't kiss
him Sunday.
While we were munching on souvlaki at the local food court, he
swallowed one ov the balls on his barbell. This was an old HTC ball
3/8" ss ball on his 8ga jewellery, so not exactly easy to replace,
especially since the poo-heads at HTC require a minimum order =:^..)
BTW, that's me sticking out me twice-pierced tongue. I miss my
partners' big balls!
<ahem>
In the interests ov saving our marriage, he's been wearing a 12ga
barbell (all I had in stock, <sigh>), but it just isn't the same.

Denise Robinson, Ambient Inc.
Virtual Publicist, Jim Rose Circus
http://www.ambient.on.ca/
"You're skating on the edge."
"I *am* the edge." -- Aeon Flux
TO REPLY REMOVE "fuckspam." from my email address

Ambient Inc.

Sep 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/3/97

Hi there,
I'd like to apologize for that outburst- and what a shameful way to
delurk: I honestly thought I was posting to me other fave subscribed
newsgroup, rec.arts.bodyart.

Anyhoo, is there anyone in the Ottawa, Canada area who would like to
do a cuppa sometime, or perhaps suggest a nice spot in town? I'd love
to expand me palette but need a guide!

Denise Robinson, Ambient Inc.
http://www.ambient.on.ca/
Body, Mind, and Internet Design

Message has been deleted

Food Online

Apr 25, 2022, 4:24:07 AM4/25/22
Are you looking for something new to wear at weddings, parties or festivals? We have varieties of bangles from India that can be purchased online at affordable prices. We have different designs and bangles are available in different size. Bangles and bracelets are traditional jewelry worn by girls & women from India.
https://www.cartloot.com/artificial-jewellery/bangles-bracelets-armlets