Roasted Egg Quesadillas

Mack A. Damia

Sep 23, 2021, 6:57:42 PM9/23/21

Roasted Egg Quesadillas

A wonderful savoury version of the Mediterranean
dish;
but it is also very easy to make and very filling,
a very
tasty addition to any lunch menu.

Step 1 - Combine marinade ingredients and mix in.

Step 2 - Slice the eggplant halves lengthwise and
fry for
about 1 minute. If you have good fryer, you can
saute as
well.

Step 3 - Slice the lemon and lime peel, then slice,
then
cut into thin strips.

Step 4 - Spread the eggplant slices across the
bread
slice then sprinkle toasted sesame seeds, raisins,
and
sugar onto the bread, then pour it all over it.

Step 5 - Top with toasted sesame seeds, raisins and
serve.

Step 6 - Drizzle the filling on top.

Enjoy!

--