Drink Premium Unseen Tea For Best Weight Loss Gurantee!

See

Jun 15, 2008, 7:09:41 AM6/15/08
Hey Everyone,

If you are interested in starting a home business. I am recruiting
new team members to join my group in the new marketing Tea Product
Industry. This is not just some tea, this is a brand new asian tea
that help you or any one to loss weight, reduce risk of future cancer,
keeps you from aging, lower cholesterol, lower diabetes, reduce
allergies you may have, increase energy, and much more. Teakare
products provide the best quality tea right now and it will launch to
nation wide soon. So if you are interested in starting a home
business yourself, but don't have the right opportunity yet. I
recommended you to join our Teakare Member Team and we'll help you
build your down line and work as a team. No Experience Needed!
Company provides training. So, join now and attend one of the
training seminars in your area.
If you or any one interested in this Teakare Home Business, please,
sent a contact number and a valid email address to (yag...@gmail.com
or seex...@centurytel.net). Once I received your information and
that you are interested, I will have a manager in your area contact
you and set up an appointment to meet wit you and show you what you
can benefits and build a strong wealthy income before you decide if
you want to join our team member.

Peadi1962

Aug 12, 2021, 11:30:13 PM8/12/21
> snipped-f...@gmail.com
I can't find this tea anywhere is it discontinued? Please reply

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/tea/drink-premium-unseen-tea-for-best-weight-loss-gurantee-17583-.htm