Nothing Up My Sleeve!

Mack A. Damia

Sep 24, 2021, 3:33:39 PM9/24/21

My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!
I like to watch her give head while I try
and beat some life into my shrivelled raisin
Me looking sexy! <https://ibb.co/pQFK0FW>

What is it that has captured my attention and
imagination, so that my thoughts turn over-and-over
to that which the subject touches on?

Have you ever noticed that certain people seem to
live in a whirlwind of activity? And you wonder to
yourself; ?Why??

Well, when it comes to me, the answer is easy. For
whatever reason I feel compelled to help and reach
out. I feel that some way I can positively affect
people?s lives.

What is it that has captured my attention and
imagination, so that my thoughts turn over-and-over
to that which the subject touches on?

Do I want to write a book about it? Write a piece
of music, like ?You have captured my attention and
imagination.? Do I want to give an inspirational
talk about it? Then write the story of the person?s
life. Do I want to be a volunteer? Get a job at