Re: Homosexual Pedophile Groomer Starbucks Shuts Sites Over Safety Concerns

Stephen C. Newberry

Jul 12, 2022, 10:45:03 PM7/12/22
In article <t2uoac$3si52$4...@news.freedyn.de>
Marilyn Mosby <lying_...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Amazing Answers wrote
>
> Enjoy your Ass Injected Death Sentence.

Starbucks said it would permanently close six stores each in the
Seattle and Los Angeles areas, two in Portland, Ore., and single
locations in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. by the end of the
month.

The company said it received reports from workers about
incidents that they said involved drug use by some customers and
in some cases, members of the public, in certain locations.
Starbucks said it would transfer employees to other locations
when it permanently closes the stores.

“We read every incident report you file—it’s a lot,” wrote U.S.
operations leads Debbie Stroud and Denise Nelson in a message to
U.S. employees Monday. “We cannot serve as partners if we don’t
first feel safe at work,” they said, referring to the company’s
term for employees.

Starbucks also said that it would give store managers leeway to
close restrooms, limit seating or reduce operations in response
to safety concerns. The moves are part of policies aimed at
addressing workers’ concerns, including about their safety on
the job, the company said.

Managers can continue to change store layouts if needed,
including limiting seating to customers, the spokeswoman said.
The company said it would provide additional guidance to
baristas in how to deal with active shooter scenarios and
conflict de-escalation at work.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/starbucks-shuts-sites-over-
safety-concerns/ar-AAZt00L?cvid=a005e01f15c74ab7a1eef7f4840b51d7