broccoli noodle kugel

Miriam Feldstein

Sep 26, 2009, 6:53:53 PM9/26/09
Years ago I made this in muffin tins and now I can't find the recipe. It
would be great for Sukkot. Does anyone have it to share? Thank you and
Happy New Year.
Miriam
--
When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you
have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Calligraphy Invitations And...by Miriam
http://greatbird.com/cia

rec.food.cuisine.jewish recipe archives
<http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/rfcj>

Brian Mailman

Sep 27, 2009, 7:38:35 PM9/27/09
Miriam Feldstein wrote:
> Years ago I made this in muffin tins and now I can't find the recipe. It
> would be great for Sukkot. Does anyone have it to share? Thank you and
> Happy New Year.

If it was dairy, I have one on my site (another project I have going)
that might be similar:
http://www.jewishfood-list.com/recipes/kugel/savory_kugel/noodlekugelbrocccreamy01.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/yezny8v