Freezing spring onions

DavidW

Dec 20, 2015, 8:34:41 PM12/20/15
I'd like to freeze spring onions* because one bunch doesn't last long enough in
the fridge for me to use it all (they start getting slimy). Google found some
pages out there that claim you can freeze them, but if I do they are all limp
and soggy when I thaw them. Has anyone here tried freezing them?

*To make sure there's no confusion over the name, these things:
http://www.vegetables.co.nz/1mgs/p-spring_onions.jpg

(Apparently they call them shallots up in Sydney.)

sf

Dec 20, 2015, 8:46:25 PM12/20/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:34:25 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided>
wrote:
I'm afraid you're out of luck if you want them to be as crispy as raw.
If you normally cook them anyway, why not saute them before you
freeze?

--

sf

Robert

Dec 20, 2015, 8:56:04 PM12/20/15
"DavidW" wrote in message news:MGIdy.48337$_r1....@fx24.iad...

>I'd like to freeze spring onions* because one bunch doesn't last long
>enough in the fridge for me to use it all (they start getting slimy).
>Google found some pages out there that claim you can freeze them, but if I
>do they are all limp and soggy when I thaw them. Has anyone here tried
>freezing them?

Have you tried putting them in a glass of water in the fridge. It also works
with celery and asparagus.

Robert

dw7...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2015, 9:21:03 PM12/20/15
On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 12:56:04 PM UTC+11, Robert wrote:

> Have you tried putting them in a glass of water in the fridge. It also works
> with celery and asparagus.

I haven't heard of that. I'll try it. Thanks.

dw7...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2015, 9:25:18 PM12/20/15
On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 12:46:25 PM UTC+11, sf wrote:

> I'm afraid you're out of luck if you want them to be as crispy as raw.
> If you normally cook them anyway, why not saute them before you
> freeze?

I usually chop them and mix them raw in mashed potato just before serving.

Abiquiu

Dec 20, 2015, 9:40:06 PM12/20/15
I wonder if a quick blanching would suffice?

Janet B

Dec 20, 2015, 11:25:25 PM12/20/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:34:25 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided>
wrote:

I freeze them all the time just because they don't last very long in
the refrigerator. I get the restaurant size package of green onions
at Cash and Carry, wash and clean all the onions, cut off the root. I
then cut them all into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces, spread them out on a
cookie sheet and put them in the freezer. After they are frozen, bag
them up in smaller size bags. I always keep one bag in the kitchen
freezer. you can't use them for salads because they will get wilty.
You can use them for garnish or an ingredient for anywhere else you
would use them. One restaurant size bag lasts me about a year.
Anytime I need green onions all I have to do is reach in the freezer
and grab a handful. I use them in casseroles, omelets, stir fries,
fried potatoes, scrambled eggs
Janet US

Janet B

Dec 20, 2015, 11:26:08 PM12/20/15
frozen green onions will work great for that.
Janet US

Julie Bove

Dec 21, 2015, 12:06:14 AM12/21/15

"DavidW" <n...@email.provided> wrote in message
Those are called green onions or scallions here. Spring onions are similar
but have a larger bulb. They do not freeze well and they will be limp.
Like you, I can not usually use them all up. Too bad you can't buy them one
at a time. I tried dried ones. They were limp too. I suppose they would
be fine if you want to cook them in something but I prefer them raw.

DavidW

Dec 21, 2015, 3:18:21 AM12/21/15
Aren't green onions another name for spring onions?

DavidW

Dec 21, 2015, 3:24:24 AM12/21/15
On 21-Dec-15 3:25 PM, Janet B wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:34:25 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided>
> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to freeze spring onions* because one bunch doesn't last long enough in
>> the fridge for me to use it all (they start getting slimy). Google found some
>> pages out there that claim you can freeze them, but if I do they are all limp
>> and soggy when I thaw them. Has anyone here tried freezing them?
>>
>> *To make sure there's no confusion over the name, these things:
>> http://www.vegetables.co.nz/1mgs/p-spring_onions.jpg
>>
>> (Apparently they call them shallots up in Sydney.)
>>
> I freeze them all the time just because they don't last very long in
> the refrigerator. I get the restaurant size package of green onions
> at Cash and Carry, wash and clean all the onions, cut off the root. I
> then cut them all into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces, spread them out on a
> cookie sheet and put them in the freezer. After they are frozen, bag
> them up in smaller size bags. I always keep one bag in the kitchen
> freezer. you can't use them for salads because they will get wilty.

Will get wilty or are already wilty when thawed?

> You can use them for garnish or an ingredient for anywhere else you
> would use them. One restaurant size bag lasts me about a year.
> Anytime I need green onions all I have to do is reach in the freezer
> and grab a handful. I use them in casseroles, omelets, stir fries,
> fried potatoes, scrambled eggs

But do they retain their crunch when thawed? I'm guessing not.

Gary

Dec 21, 2015, 7:55:09 AM12/21/15
DavidW wrote:

> But do they retain their crunch when thawed? I'm guessing not.

Bottom line DavidW, just buy them fresh as you need them.
That's what I do. Buy them the day you plan to use them,
then if any leftover, just use within a couple of days before
they start turning slimy.

I love them for the crunch factor and the sharp onion flavor.
Cooking much will take that away though.
When I use them, I normally will have them chopped and add them
to the dish once the heat goes off. The food will warm them but
not cook them. The hollow green tops, I'll cook but not the
root or just above solid pieces.

They really do "make" a fried rice dish.
Lately, I'll just use the whole bunch in one dish. Maybe a bit
more than I planned but then...I like onions so no worries.

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 8:13:59 AM12/21/15
yes it is.
Janet US

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 8:22:06 AM12/21/15
I chop and use all parts of the green onion. When frozen I add them
just before the dish goes to the table.
see here:
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/gemlass1315/media/CountrySupperHash4_zpsff039b0c.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/qbmdjb3

JanetUS

Ophelia

Dec 21, 2015, 8:35:37 AM12/21/15

"Gary" <g.ma...@att.net> wrote in message news:5677F66C...@att.net...
> DavidW wrote:
>>
>> But do they retain their crunch when thawed? I'm guessing not.
>
> Bottom line DavidW, just buy them fresh as you need them.
> That's what I do. Buy them the day you plan to use them,
> then if any leftover, just use within a couple of days before
> they start turning slimy.
>
> I love them for the crunch factor and the sharp onion flavor.
> Cooking much will take that away though.
> When I use them, I normally will have them chopped and add them
> to the dish once the heat goes off. The food will warm them but
> not cook them. The hollow green tops, I'll cook but not the
> root or just above solid pieces.
>
> They really do "make" a fried rice dish.

Yes they do! I made fried rice last week and didn't have any so I subbed
finely chopped shallot instead but it wasn't the same.

> Lately, I'll just use the whole bunch in one dish. Maybe a bit
> more than I planned but then...I like onions so no worries.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia

Dec 21, 2015, 8:35:38 AM12/21/15

"Janet B" <nos...@cableone.net> wrote in message

> I chop and use all parts of the green onion. When frozen I add them
> just before the dish goes to the table.
> see here:
> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/gemlass1315/media/CountrySupperHash4_zpsff039b0c.jpg.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qbmdjb3

That looks very good. What it the mix you have in there? May I also ask
your timings for that spatchcocked chicken?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 21, 2015, 9:01:30 AM12/21/15
On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 7:55:09 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> DavidW wrote:
> >
> > But do they retain their crunch when thawed? I'm guessing not.
>
> Bottom line DavidW, just buy them fresh as you need them.
> That's what I do. Buy them the day you plan to use them,
> then if any leftover, just use within a couple of days before
> they start turning slimy.
>
> I love them for the crunch factor and the sharp onion flavor.
> Cooking much will take that away though.
> When I use them, I normally will have them chopped and add them
> to the dish once the heat goes off. The food will warm them but
> not cook them. The hollow green tops, I'll cook but not the
> root or just above solid pieces.

It's a funny old world. I'll cook the white part,
but I prefer to eat the green part raw.

Cindy Hamilton

Brooklyn1

Dec 21, 2015, 10:08:36 AM12/21/15
On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 18:25:04 -0800 (PST), dw7...@gmail.com wrote:

For your situation Freeze Dried would be best, and no more expensive
than those small bunches at market produce.
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=freeze+dried+green+onion&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=64721134370&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=12655033089969578639&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_37hx973h2a_b

Gary

Dec 21, 2015, 11:07:42 AM12/21/15
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > I love them for the crunch factor and the sharp onion flavor.
> > Cooking much will take that away though.
> > When I use them, I normally will have them chopped and add them
> > to the dish once the heat goes off. The food will warm them but
> > not cook them. The hollow green tops, I'll cook but not the
> > root or just above solid pieces.
>
> It's a funny old world. I'll cook the white part,
> but I prefer to eat the green part raw.

Interesting. We seem to be mirror-images of each other.
In many dishes though, I really do like a sharp bite of a very
strong onion. These provide that bite if you don't cook them.

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 11:30:01 AM12/21/15
Freeze dried isn't the same at all.
Janet US

Gary

Dec 21, 2015, 11:46:30 AM12/21/15
Janet B wrote:

> Freeze dried isn't the same at all.

Bottom line though, those green onions (preserved in any way) will
never be as good as fresh. Just buy a bunch as you need them and
forget about saving the rest. Or if you do save them, just know they
won't be the same.

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 11:52:52 AM12/21/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:32:31 -0000, "Ophelia" <OphEl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The breakfast hash is diced yellow onion, diced crispy bacon, potatoes
fried from raw, diced red pepper added halfway through cooking
potatoes, eggs scrambled in a separate pan and finished with a handful
of chopped green onions and the bacon. Serve immediately. No cooking
of green onion.

Spatchcocked chicken is lightly rubbed with olive oil, sprinkled with
salt, pepper, garlic powder, chopped rosemary and thyme. It is
roasted in a heavy pan in a preheated 425-450F oven on the middle
rack for about 45 minutes. It is surrounded with quartered, unpeeled
red potatoes and carrots chunked about the same size as potatoes.
Vegetables are tossed in the oil and seasonings. If you don't oil the
veggies they will steam and possibly be hard. Place the potatoes
cut-side up and the potatoes will get a dark brown and be puffy
outside and tender inside. Remove chicken to platter and turn
potatoes so all cut sides are up and place under broiler for a few
minutes to brown and puff them all over. Your time will vary
depending upon the size of chicken. That chicken was probably between
4-5 pounds at room temperature. As usual, check temperature to make
sure it is 165F. Chicken should be very juicy.
Janet US

Groupkilla

Dec 21, 2015, 12:06:58 PM12/21/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> Oh, you mean

Woman stalkers should be terminated.

Ophelia

Dec 21, 2015, 12:07:10 PM12/21/15

> On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:32:31 -0000, "Ophelia" <OphEl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Janet B" <nos...@cableone.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> I chop and use all parts of the green onion. When frozen I add them
>>> just before the dish goes to the table.
>>> see here:
>>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/gemlass1315/media/CountrySupperHash4_zpsff039b0c.jpg.html
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/qbmdjb3
>>>

>>That looks very good. What it the mix you have in there? May I also ask
>>your timings for that spatchcocked chicken?
>
> The breakfast hash is diced yellow onion, diced crispy bacon, potatoes
> fried from raw, diced red pepper added halfway through cooking
> potatoes, eggs scrambled in a separate pan and finished with a handful
> of chopped green onions and the bacon. Serve immediately. No cooking
> of green onion.

Oh my. That sounds tasty, thanks.

Spatchcocked chicken is lightly rubbed with olive oil, sprinkled with
> salt, pepper, garlic powder, chopped rosemary and thyme. It is
> roasted in a heavy pan in a preheated 425-450F oven on the middle
> rack for about 45 minutes. It is surrounded with quartered, unpeeled
> red potatoes and carrots chunked about the same size as potatoes.
> Vegetables are tossed in the oil and seasonings. If you don't oil the
> veggies they will steam and possibly be hard. Place the potatoes
> cut-side up and the potatoes will get a dark brown and be puffy
> outside and tender inside. Remove chicken to platter and turn
> potatoes so all cut sides are up and place under broiler for a few
> minutes to brown and puff them all over. Your time will vary
> depending upon the size of chicken. That chicken was probably between
> 4-5 pounds at room temperature. As usual, check temperature to make
> sure it is 165F. Chicken should be very juicy.

Thanks very much:) I've saved that!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 12:07:49 PM12/21/15
Pretty decent, though -- the frozen ones, I mean. Don't try to freeze
the whole onion, that won't be satisfactory
Janet US

ImStillMags

Dec 21, 2015, 12:37:22 PM12/21/15
Yes. Great idea. If you are using them in cooked dishes it makes total sense.
If you want crispy fresh ones you have to buy fresh. There is really not a big difference in how they work within a dish. They are gong to be cooked anyway.

DavidW

Dec 21, 2015, 1:17:56 PM12/21/15
On 22-Dec-15 12:22 AM, Janet B wrote:
> I chop and use all parts of the green onion. When frozen I add them
> just before the dish goes to the table.
> see here:
> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/gemlass1315/media/CountrySupperHash4_zpsff039b0c.jpg.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qbmdjb3

Looks tasty.

Brooklyn1

Dec 21, 2015, 4:20:06 PM12/21/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:45:25 -0500, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>Janet B wrote:
>>
>> Freeze dried isn't the same at all.
>
>Bottom line though, those green onions (preserved in any way) will
>never be as good as fresh.

For the OP's use they'd be as good as fresh, when rehydrated and mixed
into hot mashed potatoes it'd difficult if not impossible to tell
freeze dried from fresh. Do you know that better than 90% of the US
strawberry crop is freeze dried... when rehydrated and used in most
any recipe it's nigh impossible to tell from fresh. I've used freeze
dried green onions in Chinese cookery for many years, it's just as
good if not better than fresh, because they're processed within an
hour or two of harvesting, green onions at the produce stand are days
out of the ground, maybe more than a week... no way are they fresh...
unless you grow your own freeze dried are the next best thing. Freeze
dried is not the same as dehydrated, but even dehys are darn good,
I've used these:
http://shop.honeyville.com/dehydrated-green-onions.html

Brooklyn1

Dec 21, 2015, 4:26:08 PM12/21/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:52:45 -0700, Janet B <nos...@cableone.net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:32:31 -0000, "Ophelia" <OphEl...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>"Janet B" <nos...@cableone.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> I chop and use all parts of the green onion. When frozen I add them
>>> just before the dish goes to the table.
>>> see here:
>>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/gemlass1315/media/CountrySupperHash4_zpsff039b0c.jpg.html
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/qbmdjb3
>>>

>>That looks very good. What it the mix you have in there? May I also ask
>>your timings for that spatchcocked chicken?
>
>The breakfast hash is diced yellow onion, diced crispy bacon, potatoes
>fried from raw, diced red pepper added halfway through cooking
>potatoes, eggs scrambled in a separate pan and finished with a handful
>of chopped green onions and the bacon. Serve immediately. No cooking
>of green onion.

In that dish ordinary dehy green onions would be just as good,
probably better. The ONLY way fresh green onions are better is when
eaten whole and dipped.

Janet B

Dec 21, 2015, 7:10:25 PM12/21/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:36:18 -0600, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>Not in the U.S. it isn't. I have both available at our local grocers
>(except Walmart).
>
>http://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-between-spring-onions-scallions-and-green-onions-word-of-mouth-217111
>
>-sw
I've never seen that.
Janet US

Julie Bove

Dec 21, 2015, 7:25:33 PM12/21/15

"Janet B" <nos...@cableone.net> wrote in message
Here, spring onions have a larger bulb.

Bruce

Dec 21, 2015, 8:38:55 PM12/21/15
I don't think I've ever seen the ones with the bulb. The ones without a
bulb are called spring onions in Australia.

--
Bruce

Groupkilla

Dec 21, 2015, 9:43:08 PM12/21/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> I have both available
STFU you repulsive woman-stalker!

swe...@cluemail.compost
<i6x4dy0h0232$.d...@sqwertz.com>
3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Groupkilla

Dec 22, 2015, 11:23:25 AM12/22/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> the tops are more valuable to me than
> the whites.
>
> -sw

Janet B

Dec 22, 2015, 1:54:05 PM12/22/15
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 23:46:13 -0600, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>> I've never seen that.
>
>I rarely ever saw them in California but they seem to be a staple here
>in TX. I buy them because they cost they same as green onions and
>weigh 4x more. Plus you get more top fronds and I use a lot of these
>of for Chinese/Vietnamese food - the tops are more valuable to me than
>the whites.
>
>-sw
I understand now what you are talking about. Those are the onions I
plant from the little bulbs. I pull them when the tops are full and
use them as green onions. At least, I used to do that. I've had
Egyptian Walking onions for many years now and I use them for my green
onions for the first part of spring and early fall.
Janet US

DavidW

Dec 22, 2015, 4:47:27 PM12/22/15
It's worth exploring, though I'd never heard of them before. Maybe I don't shop
at the right places or look on the right shelves, or maybe we just don't have
them in Australia.

sf

Dec 23, 2015, 4:14:03 PM12/23/15
On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:47:16 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided>
wrote:
Check Amazon.

--

sf

Julie Bove

Dec 26, 2015, 3:40:27 PM12/26/15

"Gary" <g.ma...@att.net> wrote in message news:5678238E...@att.net...
I actually find them to be very mild.

Julie Bove

Dec 26, 2015, 3:41:05 PM12/26/15

"Janet B" <nos...@cableone.net> wrote in message
Would work fine in a cooked dish.

Julie Bove

Dec 26, 2015, 3:41:45 PM12/26/15

"DavidW" <n...@email.provided> wrote in message
I got mine online.

Brooklyn1

Dec 26, 2015, 4:33:33 PM12/26/15
I buy them at BJ's... they have a huge spice/herb department of
restaurant sized containers, just as good quality as Penzeys but costs
a lot less. About all I buy from Penzeys lately are some of their
salt free blends.

slow...@btinternet.com

Apr 3, 2018, 6:57:32 AM4/3/18
Aah - but for we golden oldies throwing anything away is tantamount to treason. Waste not want not was the daily cry ! Even dried left over crusts of bread were cubed and added to meagre fry-ups or into burgers (rissoles in those days) in the years of rationing :0)
And if the freezer has some space why not use it up with something that can be added to rice dishes later on. Add to that - onions are not good for the compost heap and the birds will not eat them with other scraps.

slow...@btinternet.com

Apr 3, 2018, 7:02:45 AM4/3/18

Julie Bove

Apr 3, 2018, 7:30:32 AM4/3/18

<slow...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
---

And you seem to like to dredge up old posts too! By cracky!

Gary

Apr 3, 2018, 10:40:19 AM4/3/18
slow...@btinternet.com wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > Bottom line though, those green onions (preserved in any way) will
> > never be as good as fresh. Just buy a bunch as you need them and
> > forget about saving the rest. Or if you do save them, just know they
> > won't be the same.
>
> Aah - but for we golden oldies throwing anything away is tantamount to treason.

OK...so an old post but always still valid.
I never toss leftover onion parts except for the dry paper-like
outer parts. When I cut a large regular onion, I save the tops
and bottoms in the freezer for chicken broth at least. I have
some in my freezer right now.

Gary

Apr 3, 2018, 10:45:05 AM4/3/18
Julie Bove wrote:

> And you seem to like to dredge up old posts too! By cracky!

Old posts and questions don't bother me. So what if it's very old
and the poster might not ever see responses. Happens all the time
with people using Google Groups. Old posts do bring up things
that others might not have seen years ago. There *are* newer
people in this group that might have missed a discussion from 10
years ago or so. :)

Ophelia

Apr 3, 2018, 11:10:21 AM4/3/18

"Gary" wrote in message news:5AC39385...@att.net...
==

+1

roches...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 12:07:35 PM4/3/18
CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+237679045806
Wickr id............rocheseller355
Email :.......roches...@gmail.com

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500
FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700
FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500
TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................&#8206;£90
500 tabs...........................&#8206;£150
1000 tabs.........................&#8206;£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
..
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25
FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250
FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700
i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+237679045806 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+237679045806
Wickr id............rocheseller355
Email : ...........roches...@gmail.com

songbird

Apr 3, 2018, 1:06:28 PM4/3/18
i haven't done this with green onions but with
garlic. i put it through the meat grinder and then
douse it with plenty of lemon juice and pack it
into small jars and freeze it.

the other approach would be to dice them and
pickle/sweet and sour them like a relish. it
will keep like that in the fridge for quite
some time. if you actually heat it up enough
and there is enough acid from the vinegar it
will keep as a canned item in a glass jar and
a canning lid for several years.

sure it may be soggy/mushy but when you cook
you can use it as part of a bbq sauce or when
you fry something else to caramelize.

songbird

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Apr 3, 2018, 3:22:42 PM4/3/18
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 9:40:19 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> OK...so an old post but always still valid.

My gripe with old posts is some knucklehead dredges up a 20
year old post and answers the ORIGINAL POSTER like they've
been hanging around all these years just waiting some for
someone to answer them.

Oh-Feel-Me positively goes orgasmic when a post older than
her chin whiskers shows up.