I just manually Ripped weeds/grass from either side of my house's entryway!!

John Kuthe

May 12, 2021, 3:44:35 PM5/12/21
And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)

I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

May 12, 2021, 4:05:44 PM5/12/21
jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
>
> I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

And like a goat, you'll soon be eating tin cans, as you won't be able to afford to buy food...

--
Best
Greg

Hank Rogers

May 12, 2021, 5:00:03 PM5/12/21
I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 12, 2021, 7:12:20 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:00:03 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
> >
> > I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)

You probably smell like one, too.

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >
> I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.

I'm not sure why he thinks anyone is interested but I guess it's that narcissistic personality
always on display. Me! Me! Look at ME!!!

But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

GM

May 12, 2021, 7:19:56 PM5/12/21
Yes, of course...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Bryan Simmons

May 12, 2021, 7:28:58 PM5/12/21
But...but...but she went to MALWART! Did she go to McCraps too?

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan

Alex

May 12, 2021, 7:34:46 PM5/12/21
Another day off, eh?

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 12, 2021, 7:35:26 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:28:58 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:19:56 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> >
> > itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> > >
> > > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > > that mean I was more productive than bipolar boy?
> > >
> > Yes, of course...!!!
> >
> But...but...but she went to MALWART! Did she go to McCraps too?
> >
> --Bryan

Naw, but I passed by three of them; does that count??

GM

May 12, 2021, 7:41:01 PM5/12/21
"Like Sands Thru The Hourglass... So Are The Days Of Our Lives..."

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe

May 12, 2021, 7:42:02 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> that mean I was more productive that bipolar boy?

I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Omni Vore

May 12, 2021, 7:42:42 PM5/12/21
On 5/12/2021 12:44 PM, KOOKthe smeared some shit on his face:

> And

Go fuck yourself, you stupid shit-for-brains fucktard.

NOBODY CARES!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 12, 2021, 8:03:05 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:12:20 PM UTC-5, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> > But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today. Does
> > that mean I was more productive than bipolar boy?
>
> I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yes, John, we know you are stupid and hypocritical.

Bryan Simmons

May 12, 2021, 8:06:21 PM5/12/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
And you never eat at McCraps! Everyone should be like you!

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
MPPP (Master of Pediatric Perianal Palpation)

--Bryan

GM

May 12, 2021, 8:08:37 PM5/12/21
And natcherly the most important part of his day was boasting that "I NEVER shop at MalWart! :-( "...

His whole life is a "double negative"...the sum of his existence is "less than zero"...

--
Best
Greg

Omni Vore

May 12, 2021, 8:09:55 PM5/12/21
On 5/12/2021 4:41 PM, Why aren't you dead yet, KOOKthe:

Go shop for some cyanide and consume it, fucktard.

jmcquown

May 12, 2021, 8:24:16 PM5/12/21
John, look who also follows your philosphy:

"But...but...but she went to MALWART!"

--Bryan"

There is nothing wrong with WalMart these days. They've turned things
around. Employees are no longer complaining about no hours and no
benefits. (And no, they don't sell only "cheap Chinese crap".) I've
found their fresh food/grocery department at the Super Walmart nearest
me to sub-par but then, I don't have to rely on them for any sort of
food, much less fresh.

I buy household products (cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, paper
towels, toilet paper) and personal care items (shampoo, etc.) from
WalMart and gee, I don't even have to leave the house! Good prices and
free delivery. Burning someone elses' gasoline.

Jill

Bryan Simmons

May 13, 2021, 4:53:09 AM5/13/21
I was mocking him, not agreeing with him.

> Jill

--Bryan

gary

May 13, 2021, 8:17:41 AM5/13/21
itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> But I went to Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Lowe's, and also had my car washed today.

Slightly amusing:
Joan not JoAnn went to JoAnn Fabrics not Joan Fabrics. :o

Joie MacDonalds

May 13, 2021, 11:47:21 AM5/13/21
Standby for Jill to have a shit attack about your
posting host, she's very efficient at being a cunt.

Roy MacDonalds

May 13, 2021, 3:08:39 PM5/13/21

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Roy MacDonalds

May 13, 2021, 3:08:47 PM5/13/21

bruce bowser

May 13, 2021, 3:47:53 PM5/13/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:12:20 PM UTC-4, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 4:00:03 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > > And yes I sat outside on my butt in the sunshine in my red hat while doing it! :-)
> > >
> > > I feel like such a Billy Goat! ;-)
> > >
> You probably smell like one, too.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >
> > I went to the mailbox. Then I farted.
> >
> I'm not sure why he thinks anyone is interested but I guess it's that narcissistic personality
> always on display. Me! Me! Look at ME!!!

That's how you were back in the day. Remember?

bruce bowser

May 13, 2021, 3:52:27 PM5/13/21
He has a point. Weed is legal in St. Louis county.

Jim Lahey

May 13, 2021, 5:49:33 PM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 16:41:59 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe <jwk...@bjc.org>
wrote:
You NEVER shop there until you DO. That's how your feeble mind
works... we all know you sneak into Walmart. The more you claim to
hate something, the more likely you are to be a lying hypocrite.\

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Jim Lahey

May 13, 2021, 5:50:21 PM5/13/21
Exactly. I'm willing to be he's shopped there, despite his protests.

Walter de Rochebrune

May 13, 2021, 5:57:56 PM5/13/21

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Walter de Rochebrune

May 14, 2021, 4:29:44 PM5/14/21

dsi1

May 14, 2021, 7:43:30 PM5/14/21
"My delegation cannot refrain from speaking on this question — we who have such an intimate knowledge of boxcars and of deportations to unknown destinations that we cannot be silent..."

- Golda Meir - on Soviet actions in Hungary to the UN General Assembly (21 November 1956)