I will Nordictrack to "Too Much, Too soon" by the New York Dolls...

John Kuthe

Jan 28, 2023, 12:04:35 AM1/28/23
...in the AM Saturday!

John Kuthe...

GM

Jan 28, 2023, 12:52:44 AM1/28/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 11:04:35 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> ...in the AM Saturday!
>
> John Kuthe...

John, has anyone ever told you that you routinely engage in BUTTHOLE BEHAVIOUR...!!!???

🐸

--
GM

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:31:11 AM1/29/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> ...in the AM Saturday!
>
> John Kuthe...

My direct deposit hit my bank account Friday at 3:00am.

Thomas

Jan 29, 2023, 6:38:09 AM1/29/23
And if it didn't hit your account at all, I would wager you could still pay your taxes.

Alex

Jan 30, 2023, 7:29:25 PM1/30/23
Of course, but I would be more interested in changing payroll providers!