Food Post! (sorta)

Leonard Blaisdell

May 29, 2022, 1:38:26 AM5/29/22
Jill's Jello post inspired me. I rapped out these and neither cooked or
prepared anything else today. The Jello is wavy since I kept trying to push
the tangerines down into it. The Pillsbury crescents are cinnamon rolls.
I've posted pictures of both before.

<https://postimg.cc/jw4LKBxz>

leo

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 1:47:24 AM5/29/22
On 29 May 2022 05:38:20 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Is a tangerine the same thing as a mandarin? Do they originate from
Tanger?

--
André Malraux
<https://cdn.britannica.com/20/109120-050-C8214147/Andre-Malraux.jpg>

GM

May 29, 2022, 6:47:45 AM5/29/22
Nice job...!!!

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 6:59:32 AM5/29/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 12:38:26 AM UTC-5, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
Congratulations. You just out white-trashed Jill.

> leo

--Bryan

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 7:22:20 AM5/29/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 12:47:24 AM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:
> On 29 May 2022 05:38:20 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
> <leobla...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >Jill's Jello post inspired me. I rapped out these and neither cooked or
> >prepared anything else today. The Jello is wavy since I kept trying to push
> >the tangerines down into it. The Pillsbury crescents are cinnamon rolls.
> >I've posted pictures of both before.
> >
> ><https://postimg.cc/jw4LKBxz>
> Is a tangerine the same thing as a mandarin?

They are canned mandarins in syrup. Those rolls
are nasty.
.
Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate,
riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Vegetable Shortening (soybean and palm oil,
hydrogenated palm oil, fractionated palm oil, water, mono and diglycerides, TBHQ
and citric acid [preservatives], beta carotene [for color]), Sugar, Baking Powder
(baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate).
Contains 2% or less of: Soybean Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt,
Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (for color).

Crescent rolls with no butter? Leftover trash from
decades ago.

--Bryan

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 7:25:32 AM5/29/22
Supermarket bread tends to be crap, but the sheeple don't know any
better.

jmcquown

May 29, 2022, 8:54:02 AM5/29/22
Nice! I like the little glass thing in the center of the table, too. :)

Jill

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 9:07:07 AM5/29/22

Sheldon Martin

May 29, 2022, 2:57:10 PM5/29/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 08:53:52 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
That's the plastic lid.

Hank Rogers

May 29, 2022, 3:08:11 PM5/29/22
Hahahaha. I think yoose right Popeye.

jmcquown

May 29, 2022, 3:32:56 PM5/29/22
Must be an odd photo angle, it looks a lot smaller than the container
with the Jell-O.

Jill

Sqwertz

May 29, 2022, 11:33:04 PM5/29/22
Yeah, they need to fix the density on all those fruits. Some float,
some sink. This has been a problem since 1897 - why can't they fix
this?

Jell-O was the result of some guy with chronic constipation trying
to invent a laxative that worked for him. It sure looks like it
would work, right?

"Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle".

-sw

Sqwertz

May 29, 2022, 11:34:12 PM5/29/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 04:22:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Crescent rolls with no butter? Leftover trash from
> decades ago.

You may have confused them with croissants.

-sw

Sqwertz

May 29, 2022, 11:40:12 PM5/29/22
That what I was thinking. The proposed lid appears to be 1-3/8
tiles long while the dish is 1-1/2 or possible 1-5/8's tiles long.

In any case, it's not plastic and if it was glass, I would have
broken it 30 years ago (or thrown it away 20 years ago). I *hate*
glass lids.

-sw

Hank Rogers

May 30, 2022, 12:16:33 AM5/30/22
The effects of perspective. The lid appears smaller than the tub,
because it is in the background (farther away from the camera).

André Malraux

May 30, 2022, 3:48:33 PM5/30/22
I don't remember when I didn't fondle my penis.

I still do, every chance I get.

My first memory is of sitting in my highchair at the dining-room table with no pants on, fondling my penis.

Apparently, I had wet all my pants and they were in the washer.

My father was yelling at me to "Stop that."

I had no idea what he was talking about, so I kept right on fondling myself.

He then said that if I didn't stop, he would throw his water at me.

I didn't stop, since I didn't know what he was talking about, so he threw his water at me.

Leonard Blaisdell

May 31, 2022, 8:57:13 PM5/31/22
On 2022-05-29, Sheldon Martin <penm...@aol.com> wrote:

> That's the plastic lid.

Glass. It may have originally been made for Jello. It's not for the
oven. Inherited.

<https://postimg.cc/bShHTjM2>

leo