As Evil As It Gtes

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 1:40:14 PMFeb 20
Answering the phone from local number since I'm on call:

"Hello. This is Steve"

"Grandpa! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, Sonny boy!"

"Do you know who this is?"

"It's ether Doug or.....or......"

"Chad!"

"Nah. That's not it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm 17 years old. I'm pretty fucking sure....."

<click>

These calls are as EVIL as they get. Ever seen the movie, "Cold in
July"?

Ed P

Feb 20, 2024, 5:10:32 PMFeb 20
I've not had one of those call is a long time. "Billy, is that you?"
and they always give the same BS. Then I remind Billy that the guard
treated him batter after he xxxx xxx xxx

Now I get "this is your TV service"
or Accident Claims help
Are you paying to much for your electric bill?

Graham

Feb 20, 2024, 6:17:17 PMFeb 20
On 2024-02-20 3:10 p.m., Ed P wrote:

> I've not had one of those call is a long time.  "Billy, is that you?"
> and they always give the same BS.  Then I remind Billy that the guard
> treated him batter after he xxxx xxx xxx
>
> Now I get "this is your TV service"
> or Accident Claims help
> Are you paying to much for your electric bill?

I have yet to receive a "Grandpa call" but when I mistakenly
answer a scam call, I usually ask:
"Does your mother know what you do for a living?"

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 9:20:02 PMFeb 20
I bet Florida zip codes get these calls by the thousands daily.

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 21, 2024, 3:18:30 PMFeb 21

> These calls are as EVIL as they get. Ever seen the movie, "Cold in
> July"?

A father puts a bullet through his sons head because his kid is a
total dirtbag.

-sw