Hey Bryan, can YOU have 3 hour hardons?

John Kuthe

May 21, 2022, 8:50:51 PM5/21/22
Nope, but I can!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

André Malraux

May 22, 2022, 3:17:38 PM5/22/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> Nope, but I can!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Those others love it and feast on it in RFC.

And that includes Dave "Pickleball" Smith.

Bryan Simmons

May 22, 2022, 6:37:35 PM5/22/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> Nope, but I can!

Who the fuck would want that? You know, John, if I
were an impotent failure like you, I could get those
same injections. You aren't better than anyone in
any way. You're a narcissistic loser.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

May 22, 2022, 6:48:59 PM5/22/22
No, Bryan YOU are the Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer. I have "in full remission" Bipolar Disorder, on 25mg HS Seroquel

And no Bryan I do not want a 2-3 hour erection, but that is what my ED med give me when I when I use it. I;d rather have a 1.2 to 1 hour erection. But I will take what I can get.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bryan Simmons

May 22, 2022, 7:39:34 PM5/22/22
On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 5:48:59 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 5:37:35 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> > > Nope, but I can!
> > >
> > Who the fuck would want that? You know, John, if I
> > were an impotent failure like you, I could get those
> > same injections. You aren't better than anyone in
> > any way. You're a narcissistic loser.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >
> > --Bryan
> No, Bryan YOU are the Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer.
> I have "in full remission" Bipolar Disorder, on 25mg HS Seroquel

You doctor only knows what you tell her. If she
knew you like folks on this NG know you, she'd
know that you are a narcissistic sick fuck.

> And no Bryan I do not want a 2-3 hour erection, but that is what
> my ED med give me when I when I use it. I;d rather have a 1.2 to 1
> hour erection. But I will take what I can get.

And since women find you creepy, you take
what you can get and just jerk off to porn.
No one envies you. No one would want to
trade lives with you, and I bet that is even
the case for the very old folks who might
die any day.

André Malraux

May 23, 2022, 7:28:32 AM5/23/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> Nope, but I can!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I base it on your behaviour. Who cares what your ancestors did, other
than for anecdotal entertainment?

Alex

May 23, 2022, 7:44:57 PM5/23/22
Do you ever read what you type before you hit send?

GM

May 23, 2022, 7:51:26 PM5/23/22
He has a case of Digital Tourette's Syndrome... it's a new mental disease, recently listed in the DSM...

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

May 23, 2022, 7:56:57 PM5/23/22
On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:44:57 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
He writes like a child. He's senile.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

May 23, 2022, 9:59:53 PM5/23/22
I am smarter than you can ever be! I have THREE Bachelor's Degrees (CS, EE and Nursing), YOU HAVE NONE! And always will, because as a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer, you only THINK you know everything, but I know quite a lot! For example, do YOU know the difference between a Bessel's function and a LaPlace's function? I do, but YOU never will because you only THINK you know everything but I actually do!

Bryan is a DUMBSHIT!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Ed Pawlowski

May 23, 2022, 11:33:43 PM5/23/22
John makes a very good point. I think he may be smarter. Let's put up
some evidence and prove him right. How about both you guys post your
W-2s from last year and judge by who has the most income.

Meantime,Some properties of non-singular Bessel functions ... and the
Laplace transform of this function may be obtained as. Us2 + I)1 /2. -s\v.

André Malraux

May 24, 2022, 8:34:53 AM5/24/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> Nope, but I can!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

“Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.” (Romans 1:24).

It’s not just the gay fetish brotherhood and the bathhouse whores. It’s this entire society we live in that valorizes people like that, and their behavior.

Occi Pital

May 24, 2022, 1:04:58 PM5/24/22
On 5/21/2022 5:50 PM, eat shit, KOOKthe:

You need to be disemboweled with that high-speed chainsaw NOW, KOOKthe!

cshenk

May 24, 2022, 8:51:37 PM5/24/22
Sadly, my husband would win that between Social security and military
retirement. But we know that Ed.

The big thing is if he pulls it too early (before age 66), he will get
reduced payments for life. Everymonth delay after age 62 adds a bit
more.

John Kuthe

May 25, 2022, 11:05:20 PM5/25/22
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 7:51:37 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> The big thing is if he pulls it too early (before age 66), he will get
> reduced payments for life. Everymonth delay after age 62 adds a bit
> more.

That is what I am shooting for! And I just got a call from my old agency today!

John Kuthe. RN, BSN...

Hank Rogers

May 25, 2022, 11:49:23 PM5/25/22
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha ... I bet you have yet another job interview!

Better get out the basket bear and dust it off.

GM

May 26, 2022, 12:09:26 AM5/26/22
If John's "career" could be likened to an automotive brand, it would be a "Studebaker"...

--
GM

André Malraux

May 26, 2022, 8:02:30 AM5/26/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> Nope, but I can!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And this assumes we have enough electricity to “fuel” a massive new fleet of EVs. New Mexico’s largest utility is keeping its coal-fired power plant open just to keep the lights on and says it won’t have half the solar/battery replacement power needed during the summer of 2023. California’s problems keeping the lights on are well-known, but according to a May 8 Wall Street Journal article, “electric shortage warnings are growing across the United States.” A 2021 New York Times report noted that if all Americans actually replaced their gas-powered vehicles with electrical ones it would increase electricity demand by 25 percent.

Michael Trew

May 26, 2022, 9:25:40 AM5/26/22
That's being very generous to John. Studebaker's are still sought after ;)

cshenk

May 28, 2022, 4:32:50 PM5/28/22
Good John, Delay as best as you can. Perhaps you can sell toffee or
something at a local consignment shop? Might be the market for your
area works better with at home elder care?

GM

May 28, 2022, 4:33:49 PM5/28/22
"WHOOSH...!!!"

--
GM

dsi1

May 28, 2022, 4:41:38 PM5/28/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 2:02:30 AM UTC-10, André Malraux wrote:
> And this assumes we have enough electricity to “fuel” a massive new fleet of EVs. New Mexico’s largest utility is keeping its coal-fired power plant open just to keep the lights on and says it won’t have half the solar/battery replacement power needed during the summer of 2023. California’s problems keeping the lights on are well-known, but according to a May 8 Wall Street Journal article, “electric shortage warnings are growing across the United States.” A 2021 New York Times report noted that if all Americans actually replaced their gas-powered vehicles with electrical ones it would increase electricity demand by 25 percent.

The electric car will be a big disruption. What the heck are they supposed to do with all those oil refineries? Just abandon them? Perhaps they can be replaced with small, modular, nuclear reactors. My guess is that in the future there will be small reactors all over the country - even in suburban settings. Pretty awesome, eh?

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 5:46:07 PM5/28/22
She's trying to find out how she can have Mr. schenk achieve those
3 hr hardons.

Kuth is her guru. He knows his shit man.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 5:50:25 PM5/28/22
Uncle Tojo, yoose will end up with a nano reactor up your ass to
power yoose one man spaceship.

And yoose will STILL have to wear hearing aides to hear yooself fart.

Leonard Blaisdell

May 28, 2022, 6:23:53 PM5/28/22
On 2022-05-28, dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:

> The electric car will be a big disruption. What the heck are they supposed to do with all those oil refineries? Just abandon them? Perhaps they can be replaced with small, modular, nuclear reactors. My guess is that in the future there will be small reactors all over the country - even in suburban settings. Pretty awesome, eh?

Let's get rid of the refineries and plastic precursors that they create.
Let's go back to wood. Let's go Paleo for realsies!