I RIPPED IT Nordictracking today!

John Kuthe

Sep 17, 2021, 6:18:24 PM9/17/21
Listening to:

1. Dead Boys' "Young, Loud and Snotty"
2. Short section of Iggy's "Funhouse" album.

On Youtube! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Hank Rogers

Sep 17, 2021, 6:49:20 PM9/17/21
Yaaaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another news flash ... I let a yuge fart, but master didn't come to
sniff it.

Alex

Sep 17, 2021, 10:28:16 PM9/17/21
A nurse would never forget they posted the same, lame, shit four hours
earlier.  You have lost it, Kuthe.

Gary

Sep 19, 2021, 10:32:13 AM9/19/21
On 9/17/2021 6:18 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Listening to:
>
> 1. Dead Boys' "Young, Loud and Snotty"
> 2. Short section of Iggy's "Funhouse" album.
>
> On Youtube! :-)

Did you think to put a piece of tape over your computer camera lens? ;)

No BAD Nurses EVER...!!!

Sep 19, 2021, 10:42:57 AM9/19/21
Several here who are alarmed by your unprofessional outbursts on this
group have reported you to the Board of Nursing - Missouri Division
of Professional Registration, I'm sure they'll come to the conclusion
that your posts here on rfc make "juicy" reading:

https://pr.mo.gov/nursing-complaint-form2.asp

MO Board of Nursing
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 656