Good Morning, John! What's on the agenda today?

Dr. Sal.

May 14, 2021, 6:32:02 AM5/14/21
You should start off the day on a positive note. Rather than these
hourly updates just say what you think you can or will accomplish
today and fuck all these nay-sayers.

And then post an evening recap of how the day went. You have to
change your M.O. here because it's not really doing you any good the
way you're winging it now. Stick to a plan and try and accomplish as
much as you can reasonably without taxing yourself. And don't feel
you need post here all the time.

For more heath, mind, and fitness wisdom & geekiness, please visit:
https://www.fortifystr.com/

And my YouTube channel:
at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1NEradCUJ_b5rg26ZOCZQ

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

John Kuthe

May 14, 2021, 7:16:40 AM5/14/21
Read and React! That is how I Whitewater Kayak and how I live my life too!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Omni Vore

May 14, 2021, 4:06:11 PM5/14/21
On 5/14/2021 4:16 AM, Go fuck yourself, KOOKthe:

NOBODY CARES, ASSHOLE. JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

GM

May 14, 2021, 4:08:29 PM5/14/21
IOW____ N - O - T - H - I - N - G____, John...

--
Best
Greg

Walter de Rochebrune

May 14, 2021, 4:21:21 PM5/14/21

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Walter de Rochebrune

May 14, 2021, 4:21:33 PM5/14/21

Walter de Rochebrune

May 14, 2021, 4:21:41 PM5/14/21

dsi1

May 14, 2021, 7:49:22 PM5/14/21
"Israel exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy..."

- Golda Meir

Walter de Rochebrune

May 14, 2021, 7:53:45 PM5/14/21
That sounds deluded. Anyway, if legitimacy mattered, Americans would
give America back to the Indians and Australians would give Australia
back to the Aborigines. Allow me to doubt it.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

dsi1

May 14, 2021, 8:38:51 PM5/14/21
You should be out kayaking instead lingering in this mentally unhealthy place. We're kind of bummed out over here because a friend of ours phoned her sister and said that she was going to kill herself. Her sister wasn't able to answer the phone so she left a message. Then she killed herself.
This is not a time to dabble in unhealthy practices and mental abnormalcy. My guess is that a good number of the posters here will come to a bad end. It ain't gonna be me!

dsi1

May 14, 2021, 9:16:04 PM5/14/21
The above about the friend's sister was just a "yolk", folks...so move right along...hahaha...!!!

:-D

Hank Rogers

May 14, 2021, 9:22:53 PM5/14/21
dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 1:16:40 AM UTC-10, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
>> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:32:02 AM UTC-5, Dr. Sal. wrote:
>>> You should start off the day on a positive note. Rather than these
>>> hourly updates just say what you think you can or will accomplish
>>> today and fuck all these nay-sayers.
>>>
>>> And then post an evening recap of how the day went. You have to
>>> change your M.O. here because it's not really doing you any good the
>>> way you're winging it now. Stick to a plan and try and accomplish as
>>> much as you can reasonably without taxing yourself. And don't feel
>>> you need post here all the time.
>>>
>>> For more heath, mind, and fitness wisdom & geekiness, please visit:
>>> https://www.fortifystr.com/
>>>
>>> And my YouTube channel:
>>> at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1NEradCUJ_b5rg26ZOCZQ
>>>
>>> Have a GREAT DAY everyone!
>> Read and React! That is how I Whitewater Kayak and how I live my life too!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>
> You should be out kayaking instead lingering in this mentally unhealthy place. We're kind of bummed out over here because a friend of ours phoned her sister and said that she was going to kill herself. Her sister wasn't able to answer the phone so she left a message. Then she killed herself.

Dinks and nips do that every day. Harry kirry, or some such.

Did she leave a video of the ceremony? Any shitstains on her kimono?

Jim Lahey

May 15, 2021, 1:46:41 AM5/15/21
On 14 May 2021 23:53:39 GMT, "Walter de Rochebrune"
Native Americans and Australians (both oxymorons anyway), you ignorant
bigot.