I will make copies of my Cheep Effects CD

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 9:54:10 PM1/27/23
and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!

John Kuthe...

Thomas

Jan 27, 2023, 10:00:08 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 9:54:10 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!
>
> John Kuthe...
How much for shipping? Included I assume.

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 10:42:33 PM1/27/23
Dunno yet!

John Kuthe...

Gary

Jan 28, 2023, 7:35:08 AM1/28/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!

Damn, I should have ordered one a few years ago when you were going to
sell them for $1.00.

How about - pick a good song and post it here (in a link) to advertise
your upcoming CD.

I actually think you DID post one song years ago?

Bryan Simmons

Jan 28, 2023, 7:39:19 AM1/28/23
The only decent tracks are the two that were recorded
in a real recording studio.
https://sites.google.com/view/cheepeffects-com
*Weirdos on the Street* and *Quicksand*. The rest is
complete garbage.

--Bryan

jmcquown

Jan 28, 2023, 7:01:34 PM1/28/23
On 1/28/2023 7:35 AM, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!
>
> Damn, I should have ordered one a few years ago when you were going to
> sell them for $1.00.

That was just last year; he was going to sell them for $1 in the
Schnuck's parking lot.

> How about - pick a good song and post it here (in a link) to advertise
> your upcoming CD.
>
> I actually think you DID post one song years ago?

Yes, he did, and absolutely no one wanted to hear another track. Hell,
even the *living* people who were in the band don't want to be reminded
of it.

Jill

Bruce

Jan 28, 2023, 7:34:29 PM1/28/23
On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:01:24 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 1/28/2023 7:35 AM, Gary wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!
>>
>> Damn, I should have ordered one a few years ago when you were going to
>> sell them for $1.00.
>>
>That was just last year; he was going to sell them for $1 in the
>Schnuck's parking lot.

He's adjusting for inflation. Very wise.

Nem Tudom

Jan 28, 2023, 7:36:00 PM1/28/23
On 1/27/2023 6:54 PM, John Kookthe wrote:

> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!

No, you deranged fucktard, you won't. You're too stupid to
effectively market what is a bunch of worthless garbage that
nobody wants to listen to.

YOU WILL NEVER BE RICH, YOU WORTHLESS LOSER.

Go fuck yourself with a blowtorch, Kookthe.

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 28, 2023, 7:38:41 PM1/28/23
Blank CDs run from about 25 to 50 cents depending what quantity, etc. He
could be playing them from the leaf for buyers to hear it. OTOH, I'd
gladly pay $1 not to have to listen to one.

Bruce

Jan 28, 2023, 7:45:39 PM1/28/23
You could buy one, listen to it and afterwards have a completely new
appreciation for silence. For just a couple of bucks.

Hank Rogers

Jan 28, 2023, 8:38:54 PM1/28/23
Say, your majesty, kuth is pretty interesting. But I'm wondering
just what happened to your "significant other" who used to come to
your place once in a while? I think you said he was "John". You
always beamed with excitement when you got a date with him!

What the hell happened to SO John? You were a hell of a lot happier
in those old days. Not nearly as crabby.

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:22:15 AM1/29/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> and sell them for $5 each, and I will be RICH!
>
> John Kuthe...
Sure.

www.cheepeffects.com

I heard it was for sale for the amount equal to just 40 of your CD
sales.  Get going and sell them and I'll contact the owner!

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:23:28 AM1/29/23
Big surprise.  Typical John - no plan for the future.

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:28:15 AM1/29/23
If that's their best, he won't be able to sell them for the cost of the CD.

Thomas

Jan 29, 2023, 6:46:12 AM1/29/23
I'll take 100. Get burning!

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 1:29:02 PM1/29/23
I adjusted for the # of Songs on it!

John Kuthe...

Thomas

Jan 29, 2023, 1:57:48 PM1/29/23
So less songs means more room for the buyer to use up the space on the cd?
I am not savvy like that but it sounds like a plan.