We are ALL TOAST! Because of Human Overpopulation and INDUSTRY!

John Kuthe

Sep 18, 2021, 8:05:01 AM9/18/21
And WE made this Sixth Extinction!

Stupid Humans! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bryan Simmons

Sep 18, 2021, 8:20:25 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:05:01 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> And WE made this Sixth Extinction!
>
> Stupid Humans! :-(

You should make arrangements for a green burial, then kill yourself.
You can then return to nature, and rest in the arms of Mother Gaia.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN... BSDM

--Bryan

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 18, 2021, 8:55:16 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:05:01 AM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> And WE made this Sixth Extinction!
>
> Stupid Humans! :-(

Yet you reproduced.

I knew in the 1970s that I didn't want to contribute to overpopulation.

Stupid Kuthe! :-(

Cindy Hamilton

Ophelia

Sep 18, 2021, 8:59:41 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:05:01 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
STUPID KUTHE! :-D

Several here who are alarmed by your unprofessional outbursts on this
group have reported you to the Board of Nursing - Missouri Division
of Professional Registration, I'm sure they'll come to the conclusion
that your posts here on rfc make "juicy" reading:

https://pr.mo.gov/nursing-complaint-form2.asp

MO Board of Nursing
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 656
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0656

Express Mail Address
3605 Missouri Boulevard
Jefferson City, MO 65109

573.751.0681 Telephone
573.751.0075 Fax
800.735.2966 TTY
800.735.2466 Voice Relay
nur...@pr.mo.gov
https://pr.mo.gov/nursing.asp

Bryan Simmons

Sep 18, 2021, 9:02:23 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:55:16 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:05:01 AM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> > And WE made this Sixth Extinction!
> >
> > Stupid Humans! :-(
> Yet you reproduced.
>
> I knew in the 1970s that I didn't want to contribute to overpopulation.

He could try to make it up to Mother Gaia by killing himself after making
arrangements for a green burial.

> Stupid Kuthe! :-(
>
> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan

Michael Trew

Sep 18, 2021, 10:09:06 AM9/18/21
Overpopulation? If anything, the population is set to start declining
now, it seems more and more younger people feel the same way that you
do. IIRC, since pandemic, the US has started to decline in population
for the first time, ever. I thought there was going to be a "baby boom"
when everyone was locked up at home.. I suppose not.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 18, 2021, 11:04:04 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 10:09:06 AM UTC-4, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 9/18/2021 8:55 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:05:01 AM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> >> And WE made this Sixth Extinction!
> >>
> >> Stupid Humans! :-(
> >
> > Yet you reproduced.
> >
> > I knew in the 1970s that I didn't want to contribute to overpopulation.
> >
> > Stupid Kuthe! :-(
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> Overpopulation? If anything, the population is set to start declining
> now,

Not worldwide. Perhaps the rate of increase is declining, but the
population continues to grow.

> it seems more and more younger people feel the same way that you
> do. IIRC, since pandemic, the US has started to decline in population
> for the first time, ever. I thought there was going to be a "baby boom"
> when everyone was locked up at home.. I suppose not.

The growth rate has been decreasing for a while. The rate is still
a positive number:

<https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/population-growth-rate>

So the population is still increasing.

Cindy Hamilton

Michael Trew

Sep 18, 2021, 11:43:17 PM9/18/21
Ah, this is the article that I was referencing. I suppose "shrinking"
was speculation, but it might well still happen. Either way, I don't
see us becoming rapidly overpopulated any time soon.

Michael Trew

Sep 18, 2021, 11:44:28 PM9/18/21
It may have helped if I actually posted the article link that I was
referencing..
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-population-growth-stalls-experts-wsj-2021-7?op=1

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 19, 2021, 5:15:31 AM9/19/21
There's more to the world than the U.S. Where do you think the rest
of those 7.9 billion people live?

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.2

Sep 19, 2021, 6:40:10 AM9/19/21
Are you saying there are other countries than the US? I thought that
was only a Marxist rumour.

S Viemeister

Sep 19, 2021, 7:56:49 AM9/19/21
On 19/09/2021 04:44, Michael Trew wrote:

> It may have helped if I actually posted the article link that I was
> referencing..
> https://www.businessinsider.com/us-population-growth-stalls-experts-wsj-2021-7?op=1
>

> Ah, this is the article that I was referencing.  I suppose "shrinking"
> was speculation, but it might well still happen.  Either way, I don't
> see us becoming rapidly overpopulated any time soon.

I've only read a few articles in Business Insider - the most recent one,
was on something I have personal knowledge of, and it was laughably
inaccurate.

John Kuthe

Sep 19, 2021, 8:21:42 AM9/19/21
There were 4 billion people on the planet when I was in Elementary School (1965-1970) and now that human population has DOUBLED?

WE CAUSED The Sixth Extinction!

Human overpopulation and INDUSTRY!

Good JOB HUMANS! :-( The Chixaloub Meteorite 65 million years ago wiped out most dinosaurs, and now we HUMANS have wiped out the rest!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 19, 2021, 8:54:04 AM9/19/21
On 9/18/2021 11:44 PM, Michael Trew wrote:

>>> it seems more and more younger people feel the same way that you
>>> do. IIRC, since pandemic, the US has started to decline in population
>>> for the first time, ever. I thought there was going to be a "baby boom"
>>> when everyone was locked up at home.. I suppose not.
>>
>> The growth rate has been decreasing for a while.  The rate is still
>> a positive number:
>>
>> <https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/population-growth-rate>
>>

>> So the population is still increasing.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>
> It may have helped if I actually posted the article link that I was
> referencing..
> https://www.businessinsider.com/us-population-growth-stalls-experts-wsj-2021-7?op=1
>

> Ah, this is the article that I was referencing.  I suppose "shrinking"
> was speculation, but it might well still happen.  Either way, I don't
> see us becoming rapidly overpopulated any time soon.

Years ago people had many kids for various reasons. They often lost
some to disease to they made more, they were wanted for labor on the
farm. Some churches look at them as future contributors and to help the
church spread.

Times have changed and fewer of the families with 8 or 10 kids.

I don't know how many people the earth can support but in many areas
people have difficult times getting food and water so those areas may
already be over populated. They still keep making babies. a fun
recreational activity.

Natural disasters and famine have taken many million lives or it would
be higher population. Maybe that is earth's way of population control.
Tos in the occasional pandemic too.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 19, 2021, 9:18:58 AM9/19/21
How do you justify not planning a green burial, then killing yourself?

> Good JOB HUMANS! :-( The Chixaloub Meteorite 65 million years ago wiped out most dinosaurs, and now we HUMANS have wiped out the rest!

I saw many flocks of dinosaurs while driving home yesterday. You
should kill yourself. It's the ethical thing to do.

GM

Sep 19, 2021, 9:46:56 AM9/19/21
Didn't a giant meteorite crash into his Leaf - or was that when he crashed into his house...

Lol...

--
GM

No BAD Nurses EVER...!!!

Sep 19, 2021, 10:44:15 AM9/19/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 7:05:01 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
YOU will soon be "Toast", FUCKTARD...!!!

No BAD Nurses EVER...!!!

Sep 19, 2021, 10:45:48 AM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 7:21:42 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
Do HUMANS a FAVOUR and WIPE yourself OUT - and NOW, FUCKTARD...!!!

Gary

Sep 19, 2021, 10:55:00 AM9/19/21
Covid virus is your friend.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 19, 2021, 11:15:13 AM9/19/21
Pestilence picked a bad time to ride out on his black horse. Medical
care is better than ever.

Cindy Hamilton

Michael Trew

Sep 19, 2021, 1:26:52 PM9/19/21
I understand that, but my point being, that your decision to not
"contribute to overpopulation" might have an affect on the United
States, but has zero affect on those other over-populated countries.
Hence my reference to the US figure. I find it unlikely that a US
citizen would move to a third-world country with terrible conditions to
continue "over-populating".

Graham

Sep 19, 2021, 4:15:30 PM9/19/21
On 2021-09-19 6:53 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> The growth rate has been decreasing for a while.  The rate is still
>>> a positive number:
>>>
>>> <https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/population-growth-rate>
>>>

>>> So the population is still increasing.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>
>> It may have helped if I actually posted the article link that I was
>> referencing..
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/us-population-growth-stalls-experts-wsj-2021-7?op=1
>>

>> Ah, this is the article that I was referencing.  I suppose "shrinking"
>> was speculation, but it might well still happen.  Either way, I don't
>> see us becoming rapidly overpopulated any time soon.
>
> Years ago people had many kids for various reasons.  They often lost
> some to disease to they made more, they were wanted for labor on the
> farm.  Some churches look at them as future contributors and to help the
> church spread.

It was also due to the lack of family planning services.
Before WW2, the Anglican church banned contraception, just as the
papists officially do today.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 19, 2021, 4:58:56 PM9/19/21
When all the lifeboat seats are filling up rapidly, it makes sense to
worry about what's happening on those other seats.

Think globally. Act locally.

Cindy Hamilton

Occi Pital

Sep 20, 2021, 2:43:33 PM9/20/21
On 9/18/2021 5:04 AM, Die soon, you fucktard:

> Stupid

Stupid KOOKthe, yes. Simply remove yourself from the ranks of the living
and contribute to the solution, you yammering shitstain.