Duck Fat Cookies

graham

Nov 2, 2015, 9:13:21 PM11/2/15
I had friends to stay for a few days and I now ought to diet as we had
many good meals. Thursday and Friday the menus included potatoes roasted
in goose fat. Last night we roasted a duck and now I have a basin full
of duck fat.
I remembered a recipe for DF cookies in Davis Liebovitz' book so I
googled for more.
Goose fat could also be used, I suppose.
Graham

http://dujour.com/lifestyle/duck-fat-cookie-recipe-david-lebovitz-my-paris-kitchen-cookbook/

Savoury
http://food52.com/recipes/32214-peppery-duck-fat-cookies

All DF with choc chips:
http://atomicshrimp.com/post/2014/08/02/Duck-Fat-Cookies

50:50 DF & Butter
http://www.honeyandbirch.com/duck-fat-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Xmas cookies
http://blog.dartagnan.com/2011/12/23/christmas-cookies-dartagnan-style-duck-fat-biscochitos/

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Nov 2, 2015, 9:51:58 PM11/2/15
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 8:13:21 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:

> Thursday and Friday the menus included potatoes roasted
> in goose fat. Last night we roasted a duck and now I have a basin full
> of duck fat.

Two or three weeks ago I was watching a show on PBS entitled
"I'll Have What Phil is Having." Sorry, can't remember Phil's
last name but he was in Paris and ate a chicken that had been
roasted in butter, duck fat, and the fat from the chicken. A
bit of salt and pepper and he said was fabulous. One of these
days I'm going to get my hands on some duck fat and try some
of the recipes people rave about prepared with this fat.

Dave Smith

Nov 2, 2015, 10:05:46 PM11/2/15
On 2015-11-02 21:51, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:

> Two or three weeks ago I was watching a show on PBS entitled
> "I'll Have What Phil is Having." Sorry, can't remember Phil's
> last name but he was in Paris and ate a chicken that had been
> roasted in butter, duck fat, and the fat from the chicken. A
> bit of salt and pepper and he said was fabulous. One of these
> days I'm going to get my hands on some duck fat and try some
> of the recipes people rave about prepared with this fat.

You can always cook yourself a duck. I have had so many bad results
cooking duck that I don't plan to serve it again.... but you do get a
lot of fat when you cook one.

graham

Nov 3, 2015, 12:14:43 AM11/3/15
The one we had last night was delicious. Pricked many times with a
skewer to release the fat during roasting. Served with a
cranberry-orange sauce and a very good pinot noir.
Graham

graham

Nov 3, 2015, 12:15:49 AM11/3/15
Some delis might carry small pots of it. Use it to roast taters.
Graham

Janet B

Nov 3, 2015, 12:39:07 AM11/3/15
I've done sugar cookies with goose fat. I don't believe that I made
any adjustments to the recipe. It made the most tender cookies ever.
No off taste from goose.
Janet US

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Nov 3, 2015, 1:37:13 AM11/3/15
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 11:15:49 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:

> On 02/11/2015 7:51 PM, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 8:13:21 PM UTC-6, graham wrote:
> >>
> >> Thursday and Friday the menus included potatoes roasted
> >> in goose fat. Last night we roasted a duck and now I have a basin full
> >> of duck fat.
> >>
> > One of these
> > days I'm going to get my hands on some duck fat and try some
> > of the recipes people rave about prepared with this fat.
> >
> Some delis might carry small pots of it. Use it to roast taters.
> Graham

I'll have to check that out, thanks!

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 3, 2015, 6:50:34 AM11/3/15
If you roast a duck you'll get it - it is delicious. I like that
I'll have what Phil is Having show - I was practically drooling when
he cruised HK !

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 3, 2015, 6:58:32 AM11/3/15
Duck is as simple as chicken. Leave the duck in the fridge overnight
uncovered, helps to crisp the skin ultimately. When cooking I put
into a hot oven, 375° for about fifteen minutes, then turn down to
325° for about a couple hours.

I cook it on a rack so the fat can drain into the pan below, before
cooking I lightly pierce the breast area where they have a fat buildup
with a carving fork, being careful to only prick the skin, not the
underlying meat.

The only thing I find a pain with duck is carving it. I've found over
the years the easiest way to handle it is to cut along the backbone
with kitchen shears, then cut the other way, basically rendering four
pieces.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 3, 2015, 6:59:34 AM11/3/15
I wished you had asked me :)

graham

Nov 3, 2015, 9:18:33 AM11/3/15
The goose fat we used to roast the potatoes came from a can that I
bought in the UK where French GF is widely available. Since I have a lot
of both GF and DF now, I'll use some of it for cookies.
Graham

Brooklyn1

Nov 3, 2015, 11:41:39 AM11/3/15
No need to carve duck:
http://www.crescentduck.com/products

Just about every restaurant on the east end of Lung Guyland had Duck
L'Orange on their menu, all a bit different but all good, and very
reasonably priced, about the least expensive item on the menu... but
anyone interested had better waddle over fast:
http://modernfarmer.com/2014/12/long-island-duck-farming-almost/
Recipe:
http://nymag.com/listings/recipe/roast-duck-a-lorange/

Brooklyn1

Nov 3, 2015, 11:43:23 AM11/3/15
That's tantamount to preground mystery meat... prepare your own or do
without.

notbob

Nov 3, 2015, 11:57:59 AM11/3/15
On 2015-11-03, Brooklyn1 <grave...@verizon.net> wrote:

> That's tantamount to preground mystery meat... prepare your own or do
> without.

This from rfc's biggest Spam meat product proponent. (eye roll)

(Apparently, slrn's score file is becoming iffy)

nb

Helpful person

Nov 3, 2015, 1:02:42 PM11/3/15
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:05:46 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> You can always cook yourself a duck. I have had so many bad results
> cooking duck that I don't plan to serve it again.... but you do get a
> lot of fat when you cook one.

Don't give up on duck. Unless you take special care (like for Pecking duck) it's almost impossible to roast a whole duck with both the breast and legs being cooked correctly. Try doing just the leg or just the breast. There are plenty recipes out there.

http://www.richardfisher.com

Ophelia

Nov 3, 2015, 1:29:27 PM11/3/15

"Helpful person" <rrl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I feel pretty much the same about chicken. I never roast a whole one.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

graham

Nov 3, 2015, 2:55:48 PM11/3/15
On 02/11/2015 10:39 PM, Janet B wrote:
It's such a low temperature fat. ISTR a recipe for cookies that demanded
half butter and half criscrap so that they would not spread so much and
be crisper.
Graham

sf

Nov 3, 2015, 4:26:13 PM11/3/15
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:55:44 -0700, graham <gst...@shaw.ca> wrote:

> It's such a low temperature fat. ISTR a recipe for cookies that demanded
> half butter and half criscrap so that they would not spread so much and
> be crisper.

I hope you meant to say softer, not crispier.

--

sf

graham

Nov 3, 2015, 6:26:13 PM11/3/15
I don't remember exactly but they did say crispier with criscocrap and
since I would never use that product, the details remain vague.
Graham

jmcquown

Nov 3, 2015, 9:19:10 PM11/3/15
Really? Is this the Crisco vs. Butter vs. duck fat debate? Not again! LOL

Jill

sf

Nov 3, 2015, 10:03:02 PM11/3/15
On Tue, 03 Nov 2015 21:19:05 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Frankly, I don't care what fat is used. I'm questioning his
hypothesis about a thicker cookie that didn't spread being crispier
than a cookie that did spread.

--

sf

Janet B

Nov 3, 2015, 11:41:30 PM11/3/15
In my own experience, when experimenting, a bit of Crisco with the
butter in a chocolate chip cookie makes the cookie harder, spread less
and more pale. I suppose you could call that crispier. I wouldn't.
Janet US

graham

Nov 4, 2015, 12:20:27 AM11/4/15
I can't really comment as I will never use the stuff.
Graham

notbob

Nov 4, 2015, 11:10:19 AM11/4/15
On 2015-11-04, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Really? Is this the Crisco vs. Butter vs. duck fat debate? Not again! LOL

Better'n the never ending teeth gnashing and hand wringing over our
local trolls/socks. Not-LOL. :\

nb

Psychedelic herbs

May 4, 2023, 1:29:59 PM5/4/23
Buy DMT Vape Pen online:

https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-dmt-vape-pen/
Do you have planned to where to buy dmt vape pen online? This website is just like blessing for you. Also, Best Vape Pen For Dmt lovers. We are offering different kinds vape of products for you to make your vaping experience amazing all the way. We are selling original and high-quality outcomes. Buy DMT Vape Pen from us.

Buy DMT Vape Pen online Turk and Caicaos Islands
In simple words, this is an extraordinary vape shop that shows a delightful vaping experience wonderful. We have a vast range of tastes. Different THC cartridges are definitive prefilled THC vape websites. However, we offer our services nationwide services. All outcomes are helpful in different countries likewise the management. You can Dmt Vape Pen Buy worldwide and irrespective of the law directing cannabis practice. The e-cigarettes we sell are rewarded due to their grade.

What Is a Vape Pen?
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-dmt-vape-pen/
Basically, it is made as a choice to classic cigarettes. These pens are battery-operated gadgets that a person utilizes to inhale an aerosol. Which is typically includes nicotine, flavorings, and other chemicals. These instruments are also called e-cigarettes or electronic nicotine delivery methods (ENDS). Also, it can resemble everything from a definitive cigarette to everyday items like pens and USB memory sticks. However, these designs are built with all their functions in fundamentally the exact way. For this model, a cartridge, reservoir, or pod, contains the liquid. It is heated up by an atomizer releasing a vapor including nicotine, flavorings, and other chemicals. Buy DMT Vape Pen from our online shop.

How to use DMT Vape Pen?
https://bestpsychedelicherbs.org/product/buy-dmt-vape-pen/

trolli gmbh

May 4, 2023, 1:31:53 PM5/4/23
Firewood Buying Tips
7 Things You Need to Know When You Buy Firewood
SHARE
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/firewood/

Trying to buy logs for your log burner or fireplace can be a minefield – how do you know which firewood is best and how much you need?

Some questions you should ask yourself before you buy firewood are -

What is my budget?
How much space do I have to store it?
When and how often do I want to use it?
How much effort am I willing to put into getting it ready to burn?
How important is the environmental impact of my firewood?
Once you’ve answered those questions, here are 7 things you need to consider to make the right choice for you

BUYING IN BULK IS HARD WORK!
Buying firewood in bulk is cheaper than buying in smaller quantities, so if you have a large, easily accessible log store, this may be your best option. If not, you’ll need enough space to store them somewhere dry, with good ventilation where they won’t get rained on. There’s no point paying for good quality wood, only to leave it out in the rain and have it absorb moisture before you can get round to using it!

The other consideration around buying in bulk is the work needed to unload it from the pallet or crate into the log store and then taking it from the log store into the house when you want to use it. Some customers prefer to buy manageable quantities that they have the space for and can easily get to when they need it.

Buy Firewood Direct: Kiln Dried Logs For Sale
At Love Logs, we only sell firewood in manageable quantities, so you don’t need a huge log store and you don’t need to worry about unloading them in the cold and the rain!

How Much Space Do I Have To Store the Wood?
Before deciding where to buy firewood or how much to get, figure out where you’ll store it. You may be tempted into buying firewood in bulk to get a better deal and to have enough to last forever, but be realistic about how much firewood you need and how much space you have for storage.

Besides making sure you have room to store the wood, remember that it’s best to store firewood with plenty of space between the logs to allow drying and prevent rotting. And don’t position the firewood right next to your house or garage — think mice, insects and fire danger. A firewood rack can help.

Determine What Kind of Wood Is Best for Your Fires
If you’re going to burn the wood in an outdoor fire pit, it doesn’t matter much what type of wood it is. Many people use whatever they have on hand, without worrying about hardwood vs. softwood. However, for an indoor fireplace or wood stove, you should buy dense firewood like oak and maple. Softer wood, such as poplar, burns faster and doesn’t make long-lasting coals. Ash, though not as dense as oak and maple, also burns well.

Maple and fruitwoods are great for cooking fires because they infuse the food with a pleasant flavor. As far as firewood not to burn, stay away from resinous wood such as pine and spruce for indoor fires. When burned, they create creosote that can cause a chimney fire.
Buying Firewood for Beginners – All You Need to Know

Other woods to avoid: pressure-treated, painted, stained and manufactured wood, such as plywood and particleboard. These woods can release toxic gases.
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/firewood/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/order-pork-small-intestine/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/buy-dried-salted-cow-hide/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/beef-skin/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/big-lighter/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/briquettes/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/cat-litter/

Buying Firewood - Good Tips For Saving Money

https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/double-a4-copy-paper/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/firewood/

Psychedelic herbs

May 10, 2023, 9:10:44 PM5/10/23
Buy Tesla XTC Pills Australia
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/tesla-xtc-pills/

Tastes Like Tesla: How Tesla Ecstasy Pills Became The Hot Way To Get High in Australia and New Zealands

https://au-psychedelics.com/product/tesla-xtc-pills/

The Australians Tesla pill is actually MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), also known as Ecstasy and Molly — a colorful tablet branded illicitly with the name and corporate logo of Tesla, Inc, formerly Tesla Motors.1 Branding MDMA pills to make them more appealing, especially to young people, is not a new phenomenon. Besides Tesla, pills branded with the name and logo of Facebook, Snapchat, Skype, Netflix, and others have been available for several years and remain popular.2

MDMA first gained popularity as a “club drug,” so named because of its widespread use by those enjoying the nightclub scene or attending all-night dance parties, known as raves. Users sought stimulating and psychogenetic effects like increased energy, enhanced pleasure, and distorted time and sensory perception.3

While high doses of MDMA can produce dangerous effects, tablets may also contain methamphetamine, ketamine, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs, increasing the risk of harm.4, 5 Drug enforcement personnel have also identified substances like rat poison, veterinary anesthetics, and crushed glass in some MDMA tablets.6
https://au-psychedelics.com/all-products/

Because it has a high potential for abuse, the Controlled Substances Act lists MDMA as a Schedule I drug, along with drugs like heroin and LSD.7

Effects Of Orange Tesla XTC Pills
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/tesla-xtc-pills/
Orange Tesla XTC Pills come with several side effects. Besides the euphoria and excitement of ecstasy, orange Tesla pills can also lead to a number of physical and psychological adverse effects.

The physical side effects of these pills may include:

rapid heart rate
heart attack
muscle tension
increase in temperature
sweating
chills
blurred vision
The psychological effects of orange Tesla pills can also include:

confusion
memory problems
depression
insomnia
anxiety
irritability
changes in how you perceive sound, see colors, etc.
drug cravings
Dangers Of Orange Tesla Ecstasy Pills
Orange Tesla ecstasy pills also come with a number of dangers. If you use the illicit drug regularly, it may lead to severe health issues.

Organ Damage
One of the major side effects of ecstasy is an increase in body temperature. If you take a large dose, your temperature can increase so much that it can cause damage to many of your internal organs including your kidneys, heart, and liver.

https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/100ml-1p-lsd-microdosing-kit/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/150x-ds-3-0-lsd-crystal-125µg/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/1p-lsd-125mcg-blotter/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/2c-b-pills/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/2c-b-powder/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product-category/2cb/
https://au-psychedelics.com/all-products/

https://au-psychedelics.com/product/mars-energy-gummies-cbg-cbd/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/premium-magic-mushroom-capsules/
https://au-psychedelics.com/product/tesla-xtc-pills/

Global Poultry

May 12, 2023, 4:04:27 AM5/12/23
Buy Fresh Frozen Guinea Fowl

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fresh-frozen-guinea-fowl/
Eating guinea fowl meat is a healthier choice as it has low cholesterol as well as low-fat content, and the fat content present in it is three times less than that present in beef. Even the eggs of guinea fowl are very tasty and consist of vitamins A, E, and D3 that are essential for good health. Buy Fresh Frozen Guinea Fowl from us we Now ship Globally at very low cost.

Whole Guinea Fowl - Frozen
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fresh-frozen-guinea-fowl/

A household name in French kitchens, but a relative newcomer to the US market, guinea fowl meat is, flavor-wise, a cross between chicken and pheasant, without a sharp gamey flavor and leaner than chicken. Our frozen guinea fowl meat is easy to cook - you just prepare it like you would chicken. It's all natural, without any additives, and grown hormone, steroid and antibiotic-free.
Ingredients: guinea fowl.
Storage: frozen/refrigerated
Availability: Usually ships within 1 business days. Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Fresh Frozen Guinea Fowl?
Buy Fresh Frozen Guinea Fowl
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/turkeys/

Known in Europe as the Sunday Bird, Grimaud Farms' all-natural Guinea Hen is a culinary treat during any day of the week. The guinea fowl is a domesticated bird that is also known as pintade, faraona or African pheasant. It used to be a wild bird but is now mostly farm raised. It is similar in size to a pheasant and slightly smaller than a chicken. Grimaud's fowls come from the highest grade French breeding stock to ensure a consistently top quality bird. They are free of steroids, antibiotics and growth hormones. Feed is carefully selected to meet the specific requirements of this breed. Such care in their production results in a very lean, tender and flavorful poultry. Guinea fowl meat is white like chicken but its tastes similar to pheasant, without the gamey flavor. This moist and meaty bird is substantially leaner than chicken. They are best served roasted or braised.

HAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUINEA FOWL EGGS?
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fresh-frozen-guinea-fowl/

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/mclean-hatching-eggs/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-turkey-hatching-eggs/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fertile-sebastopol-geese-goose-egg-hatching/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-sebastopol-goose/

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/bb-red-old-english-game-bantam/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fertile-parrot-eggs/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/lappet-faced-vulture/

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/yellow-leg-hatch-albany/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/dark-hatch-cock/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/goshawks/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/robin/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/dong-tao-chicken/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/green-jungle-fowl/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/ocellated-turkey/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/white-crested-polish-chickens/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-lovebirds/

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/vulture-meat/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-caracal-for-sale/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-fresh-vulture-eggs/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-fresh-frozen-geese/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-rare-natural-feathers/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/buy-fresh-frozen-turkeys-meat/

https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fresh-guinea-fowl-egg/
https://globalpoultrycoltd.com/product/fresh-frozen-guinea-fowl/

Psychedelics Home

May 18, 2023, 9:59:26 AM5/18/23
Buy Slofoodgroup Dried Morel Mushrooms
https://rb.gy/oa2t8
Buy morel mushrooms online, a savory treat for your taste buds
Often described as an earthy flavor adored by mushroom hunters worldwide, finding morels can prove to be difficult for some. Morel season is short and finding high quality true morels when out of season is even harder. We are here to help so you can cook with morels any time of the year. Buy Slofoodgroup Dried Morel Mushrooms
https://rb.gy/yv72j
https://rb.gy/qr2k0
https://rb.gy/xfq60
https://rb.gy/tzk78
https://rb.gy/wtgfh
https://rb.gy/4wmmu
https://rb.gy/oa2t8
Ask any morel mushroom hunting expert and they will tell you

Morel mushrooms, also known as Morchella mushrooms, sponge mushrooms, or pinecone mushrooms, are a rare culinary jewel. The Morel mushroom is one of the most sought-after and prized gourmet mushrooms in the world.

If you are lucky enough to find fresh morels mushroom simply rinse with cold water, pat dry and they are to be cooked. Sauté with a little garlic, shallots, white wine and finish with butter. Yum!

To use morels when dried, simply rehydrated and repeat steps as described. Not sure how to rehydrate your mushrooms? Read this article for help

Shop morel mushrooms that are forged and wild harvested
What makes our dried morel mushrooms so spectacular?
Uses for morel mushrooms:
Buy Slofoodgroup Dried Morel Mushrooms From Australia
Buy Slofoodgroup Dried Morel Mushrooms
https://rb.gy/oa2t8
Buy Slofoodgroup Dried Morel Mushrooms
https://rb.gy/yv72j
https://rb.gy/qr2k0
https://rb.gy/xfq60
https://rb.gy/tzk78
https://rb.gy/wtgfh
https://rb.gy/4wmmu
https://rb.gy/oa2t8
Though not absolutely impossible, it is quite rare for Morchella to be grown commercially. Cultivated morels are most found in China. Typically wild morels are harvested in the springtime when they pop up along forest floors, dying trees, river banks, and occasionally disturbed flower beds. They are especially abundant in forested areas that have been recently burned by forest fires.

Though they are only found during spring and early summer months, they can be dried to preserve flavor and enjoyed year-round. While many mushrooms do not hold their natural consistency, when rehydrated, dried morel mushrooms that have been stored properly stay relatively true to form.

You can buy wild mushrooms online to enjoy throughout the year in broths, and braises. They are also decadent when sautéed, fried, stuffed, or baked.

Try this Vanilla Scented Morel Mushroom Mole, for a unique recipe that will impress a crowd.

Buy dried gourmet mushrooms, fresh truffles and truffle products online
https://rb.gy/oa2t8

Psychedelics Home

May 25, 2023, 5:09:46 PM5/25/23
Buy A Dark Chocolate Bar with Orange Zest
https://shorturl.at/opyX4
Product Description
https://shorturl.at/kMR25
For the Dark Chocolate Lover:
Three Dark Chocolate Bars
Vegan / Fruity / No Dairy / Gluten Free
.
.
Bouquet Vert (65% Cacao)
A Dark Chocolate Bar with Lime Zest
.
Solèy (82% Cacao)
A Dark Chocolate Bar with Orange Zest
.
Perle Rare (90% Cacao)
An Extra Dark Chocolate Bar

6 bars (2oz/each) in a Gold Bag
2 Bouquet Vert / 2 Solèy / 2 Perle Rare
https://shorturl.at/opyX4
Vegan coconut chocolate bar with almond pieces, shredded coconut and crispy quinoa for textural delight.

It’s always sunny with Tropic of Coconut. Like the sweet taste of that summertime feeling, this coconut-forward chocolate is bright and breezy with almond pieces and crispy quinoa.

Low sugar, low calorie and keto-friendly.

https://shorturl.at/opyX4

https://shorturl.at/kMR25

Psychedelics Home

Jun 12, 2023, 8:49:28 PM6/12/23
Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry)
https://urlis.net/06t697u3
Contact Us Through Telegram: @Donnyqauch

Freshly-picked flavor packed into soft, chewy sweets.
The humble blueberry. Native to North America, this tiny fruit offers the perfect pairing of a delicate floral profile with gentle, juicy sweetness.

You’ll find this flavor packed in these soft, sugar-coated cubes that are easy to chew and easy to divide. And with no strong aftertaste, these edibles are hard to resist.

Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry)

https://rb.gy/hlqjp
https://rb.gy/dtafb
https://rb.gy/wcz9q
https://rb.gy/0xn20
https://rb.gy/70j1v
Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry)
A winner at the High Times Hemp Cup.
Curious to know the taste of sweet victory? Look no further. It’s these exact Blueberry Delta-8 Gummies that took home a prize at the High Times Hemp Cup. Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry) Online
Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry) Online From A Legitimate Vendor

Award-winning? Yes. Hundreds of five-star reviews? Of course. You can take our word for these edibles, and there are plenty who will vouch for us.

Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry)
https://rb.gy/zrl5t
https://rb.gy/wypt7
Buy Delta 8 Gummies (Blueberry)
The mellow embrace of Delta-8 in every bite.
Delta-8 THC is known to bring about such delights as mild euphoria, a sense of well-being, and pure, unrefined relaxation.

To many, it’s hemp-derived Delta-9’s “milder sibling.” But keep in mind that the effects of cannabinoids vary from person to person.

These gummies are also ranked #1 for Best Delta-8 THC Gummies by CBD Oracle.
https://urlis.net/06t697u3

Delta 8 THC Gummies

SORT BY POPULARITY
Delta 8 THC gummies are a convenient, tasty way to get your daily dose of delta 8! These gummies will come in a variety of candy flavors, so if you enjoy THC ingestibles but struggle with the natural taste of cannabis, then a delta 8 gummy might be a great fit!

Delta 8 THC gummies generally provide mild, long-lasting effects, which is great for customers looking to avoid overwhelmingly strong, mental highs. Customers can expect stronger highs with strong doses of these THC gummies, or they can choose delta 8 gummies that have other psychoactive cannabinoids blended in (like HHC).

https://rb.gy/nf093
https://rb.gy/vqhoe
https://rb.gy/pk7k2
https://rb.gy/7qh13
https://rb.gy/twp50
https://urlis.net/nzfe6ord

https://urlis.net/vp62ry86
https://urlis.net/17e0gsek
https://urlis.net/qp8gg007
https://urlis.net/ztp89e7v
https://urlis.net/06t697u3

Contact Us Through Telegram: @Donnyqauch

Psychedelics Home

Jun 16, 2023, 2:46:52 AM6/16/23
Buy Not Ya Son’s Weed Gummies Extra Strength – Assorted Flavors 50mg
CONTACT US : https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Telegram : @Donnyquach

WHATSAPP : +61 2 8091 0630

Instagram Channel : https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088946890179&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Not Ya Son’s Weed Extra Strength Gummies – Assorted Flavors 50mg
Not Ya Son’s Weed Gummies – Assorted Flavors 50mg serves you with 3 handpicked assorted flavors. These Extra Strength gummies contain 50mg of D8 each — available in 12 packs and 20 packs. Mix the pleasure and match the vibes!

Remember to take one at a time — enjoy alone or with friends!

Features:

Mango, Blue Raspberry, and Watermelon flavor
12, or 20-pack
Lab-tested
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking a gummy. Or try to understand what the universe is made of. Take it slow mate!

Suggested Use: Eat one gummy at a time, half if you do not have previous experience with Delta 8. The effects usually onset within 30/45min. Do not double the dose before 2h at least.

Why Delta 8 Gummies?
CONTACT US : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088946890179&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Telegram : @Donnyquach

WHATSAPP : +61 2 8091 0630

Instagram Channel : https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Wondering why you’d want to try a gummy? Probably not. Honestly, they’re probably your first pick. But here’s why you’re right: Delta 8 gummies are just dang delicious. However, word to the wise, take one or even part of one and wait to see how you feel. It may take an hour or so before you start to feel the effects, so, for real, just relax and ride it out.

About Not Ya Son’s Weed
Not Ya Son’s Weed is the brand that only has a sick sense of humor, but also takes the time and effort to craft a bomb product. Because, unlike your son, you know what is good in life and we all agree, you deserve it.

The brand knows that you still want to get down every now and then, but don’t want to feel the after-effects for days. So, they manufacture Delta 8 THC products.

Delta-8-THC is: “An analog of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. In short, Delta 8 gives you all the good of THC, without the not-so-good (and illegal) of THC. In fact, users of Delta 8 report that it doesn’t leave you with the paranoia common with Delta 9 THC.

As far as products go, Not Ya Son’s has gotcha covered. For the nostalgic, they have prerolls inspired by the best strains (and definitely now from your son’s stash) out there. Pick your poison and enjoy!

Vaping and smoking are still cool, but sometimes you need to think about your lungs. For that, the company has a wide range of edibles. Handpick your Delta 8 THC experience today!
CONTACT US : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088946890179&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Telegram : @Donnyquach

WHATSAPP : +61 2 8091 0630

Instagram Channel : https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Psychedelics Home

Jun 17, 2023, 4:42:57 PM6/17/23
Buy Pink runtz
CONTACT US : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088946890179&mibextid=ZbWKwL

You Welcome to the marijuana indoor grow room. This Weed is of the finished flower Pink Runtz. Here you will find Pink Runtz growing organically under Fluence LEDs. Nothing major, super simple. This cannabis grow room is my passion and hope you enjoy it. Music by Pink Runtz Tags: Legal Homegrown Marijuana Australia , Marijuana Grow, Indoor Cannabis Grow, Vice Marijuana, LED Cannabis Grow, Organic Cannabis, Homegrow, Marijuana Grow House, Marijuana Grow Home, Fluence LED Grow Lights, Athena Nutrients, Vegamatrix Nutrients, BC Bud Marijuana Grow, Emerald Triangle Grow, Grow Weed at Home, CBD, Hemp, Marijuana Grow Zones, Grow Your Own Weed, Organic Marijuana Grow, Advance Nutrients, Grow Weed Easily, Indoor Farming, Double Tier Grow, Pallet Racking Grow, Vertical Marijuana Grow, LED Double Tier Pallet Racking Grow, Runtz, Pink Runtz, White Runtz, Marijuana Runtz Grow, Terpines, Loud Marijuana

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Pink runtz?
Buy quality GRUNTZ online USA

https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

We love Sellining to y’all Pink runtz at affordable Prices !!! I’ve been slacking but I can say that when I’m having a bad day smoking and laughing with y’all makes my day so much better! 🤎✊🏾.

You Can just grabbed some Runtz up here and Saving the Pain of Going Through the interntet. A little pricey 60 8th but we got it on a daily deal For You ,,, great hybrid long lasting high for Your sativa start and indica finish ,, great for a fun chill day..

Which runtz is the strongest?
Telegram : @Donnyquach

WHATSAPP : +61 2 8091 0630

CONTACT US : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088946890179&mibextid=ZbWKwL
Runtz comes in multiple phenotypes, but the strongest is White Runtz, which can have a THC percentage hovering around 30%.
How much is a zip?
One zip is approximately 28 grams, four quarters, or eight eighths. In other words, one ounce. You’ve heard of an ounce before, haven’t you?! Educating yourself about how much an ounce of cannabis weighs is essential since many states use the measurement to decide legal possession limitations.
you can buy Real pink Runtz strain not Fruntz Buy Cheap Runtz Online Buy Original Runtz Online Buy Banana Runtz Online One of the biggest strains in California right now is the Runtz weed strain. This Indica dominant cannabis strain is the Nero Cut edition, it’s a cross between Zkittlez and Gelato. Nero is part owner of the Runtz brand. pink runtz ounce price, pink runtz dispensary, pink runtz can, pink runtz moonrock
pink runtz price, pink runtz cartridge, pink runtz seeds, pink runtz cookies, red beards runtz reviews
runtz autoflower seeds
https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Psychedelics Home

Jun 24, 2023, 10:31:31 AM6/24/23
Buy 3Chi THCV Gummies (200 mg Total Delta-8-THC, 100 mg Total THCV)

Instagram Channel : https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1DS3iXq0S_mktwvkt821UQ5sV-cvL6LA&usp=sharing
The 3Chi THCV Gummies contain 20 mg Delta-8-THC + 10 mg THCV in each raspberry-flavored gummy. These vegan and gluten-free gummies combine Delta-8-THC with THCV for an uplifting and potent entourage effect targeting stress and appetite. Feel great & look great! Comes in a package of 10 gummies, with a total of 200 mg Delta-8-THC and 100 mg THCV per package. These D8 and THCV edibles are made with flavorless distillate derived from US grown hemp, so there’s no cannabis flavor! https://psychedelicshaven.com/product-category/gummies/

What is THCV?
THCV is one of the 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis, or hemp, plant. Similar to other cannabinoids, it is believed to interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system – specifically the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the nervous system. It offers a unique array of effects and potential medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids. Some of the potential benefits of THCV are: it can act as an appetite suppressant (as an anorectic), it can assist with regulating diabetes symptoms (for glycemic control), it can assist in bone growth (has regenerative properties), it helps reduce panic attacks (has anti-anxiety properties), and shows promise to help offset the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.

Benefits:
As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. THCV has many potential benefits, such as:

Appetite Suppressant: THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by consumers treating appetite loss or anorexia.
Diabetes Assistance: THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
Reduce Panic Attacks: THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
Help with Alzheimer’s: THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV.
Bone Growth: THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
Suggested Use:
Gummies and other edibles absorb through the digestive process, and 10 mg to 25 mg per dose is standard. It is recommended to start with 1/2 a gummy when you begin taking this product to see how it effects you. Take gummies with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for best effects. It could take up to 2 hours before you feel the effects, so wait before taking more, but they often are said to last up to six hours. “Start low and go slow.”

Gummies don’t always do well in hot climates. If your gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.

https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Smell When Opening the Bag:
The gummies won’t always have a smell but some customers have complained of an off-putting smell when the bag is initially opened. Don’t worry, your Delta-8-THC and THCV edibles are fine! This is due to the oxygen pack doing its thing within the bag and keeping your gummies fresh. Your gummies shouldn’t absorb any of that flavor, just remove the oxygen pack and let the bag sit open for a bit and it’ll go away fairly quickly and your delicious edibles will be ready to eat!

Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Distilled Water, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors, Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate

Nutritional Facts:
Serving Size – 1 Piece
Servings per Container – 10 pieces
Hemp-Derived Delta-9-THC Content – 20 mg / piece
Hemp-Derived THCV Content – 10 mg / piece
Calories – 10
Sodium – 0 g
Total Carbohydrates – 3 g
Sugars 3 g
https://instagram.com/vegan.magic.gummies?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

trolli gmbh

Jul 2, 2023, 6:25:43 AM7/2/23
Buy Trolli Non Clumping Wood Pellet Cat Litter - 30L
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/non-clumping-wood-pellet-cat-litter/
Non Clumping Kiln Dried Wood Pellet Cat Litter. These wood pellets can absorb up to three times their own weight in liquid, making them super absorbent.

Made from 100% natural wood the litter is biodegradable, making it friendly on the environment and can be put in any suitable compost bin after all faeces have been removed.

The wood is sourced from Scottish sustainably managed forests.

Suitable for cats and kittens of all ages.

Approximate Dimensions (Product): 65 x 45 x 14cm

Weight: 15kg Bags / 30 Litres

Full Pallet - 66 x 15kg Bags (990kg)

Prices include 20% VAT. Delivery will be calculated at checkout.

Please read our delivery guidelines before placing an order. Please note any special delivery requirements at checkout (e.g., "7.5T lorry needed") in the notes section. There may be additional charges for smaller vehicles

Please be sure to choose correct delivery location option at checkout. If delivery option is incorrect, the order will be refunded and customer will need to reorder with correct location.

Buy Pets at Home Wood Pellet Non Clumping Cat Litter 30 Litre

https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/non-clumping-wood-pellet-cat-litter/
CJs Premium Cat Litter Ultra Absorbent Wood Pellets, 30L

Crystal Cat Litter Wholesale - Best Cat Litter Supplier

https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/double-a4-copy-paper/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product-category/firewood/
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/non-clumping-wood-pellet-cat-litter/

trolli gmbh

Jul 5, 2023, 12:30:41 AM7/5/23
Buy WHITE SKULL 300MG MDMA https://tinyurl.com/2p8wswc3
White Skull 300mg mdma from au-psychedelics.com issued an ‘extreme high dose’ warning because this tablet contains more than 300mg of MDMA.

Ecstasy Pills and MDMA crystals from Germany and Netherlands sales by au-psychedelics.com Vendors

Pills containing more than one dose of MDMA
https://tinyurl.com/2p8wswc3
These pills are estimated to contain up to three doses in a single pill. A common dose of MDMA is around 80-120 milligrams, depending upon a user’s body weight. We recommend weighing your doses wherever possible.

https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Taking too much MDMA can result in a very unpleasant experience, health risks, and even death. If you or someone you know has taken any of these pills and experiences the following, seek medical attention immediately.

https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-xtcy/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-fizzy-kola/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/dancing-tiger-magic-mushrooms/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/enigma-magic-mushrooms/

https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Telegram : @Donnyquach

WHATSAPP : +61 2 8091 0630

https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
https://instagram.com/mcdonal198?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==

Psychedelics Home

Jul 10, 2023, 10:55:02 PM7/10/23
Buy Death Star Hemp Derived Terps - HHC 99% Hexahydrocannabinol Vape Carts
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/death-star-hemp-derived/

Death Star, also known as “Deathstar,” is a popular indica marijuana strain bred from a potent cross of Sensi Star and Sour Diesel. Death Star offers skunky sweet jet fuel aromas that are pungent and fill up your nostrils. This strain may not have the ability to destroy planets, but it does have quit a powerful buzz https://tinyurl.com/4d2h5yrj

HHC 99% Hexahydrocannabinol Vape Carts 4SAle
What is HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol)?
HHC is a cannabinoid that is naturally found in the seeds and pollen of hemp. HHC is not a THC, so while it may have similar effects – it is non-synthetic. Which makes it a perfectly federally legal hemp extraction.

What are the Effects of Hexahydrocannabinol? https://tinyurl.com/2mv8de45
HHC effects are very very similar to THC, but HHC does have differences. Some people claim it gives them the same euphoric feeling, pain-fighting, and anti nausea/vomiting effects that THC does. Some just enjoy the Buzz 🙂

Want to get technical? Let’s get technical.
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/death-star-hemp-derived/

HHC has shown to have an extremely high binding affinity for CB1 and CB2 Cannabinoid receptors in your body, and it is a potent cannabinoid in vitro and in vivo.

HHC has three chiral centers, meaning it has three different forms of it. These forms are called enantiomers, and they are essentially mirror images of each other. The three enantiomers of HHC have different effects on the body, depending on which chiral center they bind to.

The first chiral center is C1. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB1 receptor.
The second chiral center is C2. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB2 receptor.
The third chiral center is C3. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will not activate either the CB1 or CB2 receptor.
The differences between the three enantiomers of HHC are important because they show that HHC can bind to two different receptors (CB1 and CB2), but it can only activate one of them (CB1). This means that HHC can potentially treat two conditions at once: a condition related to the immune system and a condition related to the CNS and cardiometabolic disorders.

Cautions and Disclaimer
These products derived from hemp and cannabis are not CBD. Keep out of reach of children. These products are intended for use by healthy adults age 21 years and over. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use of any cannabinoid products, including delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-8 THC).

These products may be harmful if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use immediately if an adverse reaction occurs and consult your physician. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these products for safety or efficacy. There is no current standardized methodology for verifying cannabinoid content. We make available our product testing reports on our website and by scanning the QR code on the packaging. Our serving size potencies are determined by a laboratory. Test results may vary by laboratory or test method. These products contain less than 0.3% total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9 THC).

https://instagram.com/awungie.mabel?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/awungie.mabel?utm_source=qr

Contact Us On WhatsApp : +1 628 210 5169

Drug tests vary in sensitivity, and you may test positive for Delta-9 THC when taking these products. Natural color variations may occur in these products. The amount of mg/dose of cannabinoids may vary by piece and by package. These products may cause drowsiness. When taken in excess, cannabinoids may cause anxiety or paranoia. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery while consuming these products.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/death-star-hemp-derived/

Death Star Hemp Derived Terps - HHC 99% Hexahydrocannabinol Vape Carts
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/aaa-blue-punishers/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/texas-penis-envy/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/mdma-crystal/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shroomies-cookies-and-cream/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/death-star-hemp-derived/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/cbd-and-delta-8-mix/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/focus-shroom-microdose/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/ape-albino-penis-envy/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/lsd-edible-100ug-sour-rainbow/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/thc-lean/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/delta-8-vape-cartridge/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/chill-plus-delta-8/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/5-meo-dmt/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/mckennaii-magic-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/300mg-shroom-microdose/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/thc-vape-cartridge-1g/

Psychedelics Home

Jul 11, 2023, 6:21:28 AM7/11/23
Buy Koi HHC Vape Cartridges

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-birthday-cake/

Product Description

Take things easy with the help of HHC, a cutting-edge hemp cannabinoid that users say provides lasting full-body calm. Our HHC Vape Cartridges are made with a carefully-crafted blend of HHC with delta-8 THC and THC-O, and your choice of indica, sativa, or hybrid strain terpenes to enhance the HHC experience. Compatible with standard batteries that support a 510 threaded cartridge.

https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/z-strain-magic-mushroom/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/nn-dmt-cartridge-5ml/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-dose-neurogenesis-microdose/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-penis-envy-6-magic-mushrooms/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/burmese-magic-mushrooms/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/buy-the-best-infinite-rx-shroom/
https://exoticpsychstore.store/product/nn-dmt-cartridge-5ml-400mg/

All Koi vapes are third-party lab tested to ensure consistency and high quality.

Note: HHC is NOT CBD and the resulting effect is felt strongly by most people.

Our HHC Vape Cartridges Now Available For Sale

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/astro-boy-mushroom/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/peyote-cactus/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/brainstorm-magic-boom-bar/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/lsd-blotters/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/smurfsnacks-magic-mushroom-cookies/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/wonka-bars-for-sale/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-ketamine-here/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-2cb-nexus-blue-bees/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-ketamine/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/blotter-for-sale-dark-web/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-be-yourself/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-infinite-rx-shroom-infused/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-creeper-magic-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-penis-envy-microdose-capsules/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-batman-20mg-2-cb/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-the-best-golden-ticket/

Product Specifications

Clear-minded, uplifting effects: Great for upgrading your favorite social gatherings
Available in three strains:
Pink Cookies (Indica): Users report full-body relaxation
Strawberry Cough (Sativa): Users report invigorating, mind-stimulating effects
Cotton Candy Kush (Hybrid): Users report a more balanced body-mind experience
1 gram per cartridge
Ceramic coil, compatible with standard 510 threaded batteries
No additives, fillers, or cutting agents
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-pink-kenzo-tiger-230mg/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-red-star-lsd-microdots/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-egg-rolls/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/order150ug-homer-simpson-lsd25-tabs/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-4-mmc/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-ghb-pills/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-green-white-tictac/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/buy-birthday-cake/

Psychedelics Home

Jul 11, 2023, 5:11:49 PM7/11/23
Buy Cordyceps Gummies
https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/mushrooms-chocolates-and-edibles/page/2/

ordyceps is a powerful mushroom that has been known to help support memory, boost immune function, and promote mental clarity. It may also boost energy, endurance, athletic performance and cardiovascular health.*
Cordyceps (cordyceps sinensis) is also known as Chinese caterpillar fungus or "Dong Chong Xia Cao" in Chinese. It is found primarily in the high altitudes of the Tibetan plateau.

• Natural mixed fruit flavor
• 100 mg per gummy
• 5000 mg total dosage per bottle
• 50 fruit gummies per bottle

Take 1-2 gummies daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
https://rb.gy/m8wha
https://rb.gy/1z164
https://rb.gy/phgxs
https://rb.gy/53nqf
https://rb.gy/cqmxe
https://rb.gy/ao7au

100% NATURAL: No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or ingredients

VEGAN: No eggs, gelatin or other animal byproducts

ALLERGEN FREE: No dairy, nuts, gluten, wheat or soy

Other ingredients: fruit puree, organic sugar, pectin, citric acid, pink salt

WARNING: Keep all supplements out of reach of children. Do not take any supplement if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or taking prescription drugs or over the counter medications. Always consult with a qualified health physician before taking any new dietary supplement.

*The products and statements found on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/mushrooms-chocolates-and-edibles/page/2/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/cream-psilocybin-bar/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/albino-goldies-mushrooms/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-pe6/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilo-2/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/one-up/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/iboga-ta-for-sale/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/penis-envy-mushrooms/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/golden-teacher/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/wonder/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/blue-and-white-skype-200mg/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/psilocybe-mexicana/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shrooms-gummies/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/multi-colored-tesla-220mg/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/edible-in-colorado/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/ibogaine-for-sale/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/pineapple-express-vape/

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/ecstasy-for-sale/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shatter-moon-rocks/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/chemdawg-shatter/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/hero-mushroom-spores/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shrooms-delta-8/

trolli gmbh

Aug 31, 2023, 7:20:57 AM8/31/23
Buy Charcoal
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/buy-charcoal/
Where should I buy charcoal from?
Charcoal can be found just about anywhere from hardware to sporting goods stores, online and if you’re looking for large quantities of charcoal, check with trolligmbhaco.com
We Ship Charcoal To UK

Which country produces the best charcoal?
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/buy-charcoal/
Brazil is still the world’s largest charcoal producer, using managed eucalyptus plantations and trees from its Amazon rainforest. Wood charcoal is worth approximately US $1.46 billion on the global market.
How is charcoal sold?
The History and Business of Making Lump Charcoal
Most charcoal manufacturers sell their product as a briquette. This market has been dominated by several companies to include Kingsford, Royal Oak, and major grocery market brands.
We Ship Charcoal To AUSTRALIA
https://trolligmbhaco.com/product/buy-charcoal/