Hot Chocolate and 28% Raspberry Liquor!  YUMMY! :-)

John Kuthe

Sep 2, 2021, 9:51:46 PM9/2/21
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 2, 2021, 10:32:39 PM9/2/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 8:51:46 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Have you ever been tested for autism?

Bruce 3.2

Sep 2, 2021, 11:34:35 PM9/2/21
Hey, that's my line.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 2, 2021, 11:40:44 PM9/2/21
Ask him, he's here.

Michael Trew

Sep 3, 2021, 12:51:51 AM9/3/21
LOL

Bruce 3.2

Sep 3, 2021, 1:00:28 AM9/3/21
Ask who what?

Bryan Simmons

Sep 3, 2021, 4:56:10 AM9/3/21
If he's autistic we should get him a paintbwush.

--Bryan

bruce bowser

Sep 3, 2021, 5:57:24 PM9/3/21
Well? Did you, dummy?

Alex

Sep 3, 2021, 6:46:37 PM9/3/21
Exactly!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2021, 7:51:21 PM9/3/21
I've already asked the Mensa candidate. Reading comprehension problems,
a.g.a.i.n.??? You must be as dense as he.

John Kuthe

Sep 3, 2021, 8:17:45 PM9/3/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 9:32:39 PM UTC-5, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
Nope, only Bipolar Disorder, which I take 25mg of Seroquel HS for.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

ItsJoan NotJoAnn

Sep 3, 2021, 9:06:23 PM9/3/21
> John Kuthe, Really Nasty

Maybe you should be. I don't think anyone here would be surprised
if your test was positive. BUT people with bipolar disorder were 2.96
times more likely to develop dementia than those without bipolar disorder.
Doesn't sound encouraging, does it?

GM

Sep 4, 2021, 1:01:41 AM9/4/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 8:51:46 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

"Kuthe, John William
Saint Louis, MO
Registered Nurse 2010035756

On or about February 6, 2015, Licensee was caring for an
eight-year-old, non-verbal patient in the patient's home.
Licensee?s shift ended at 11:00 pm. Licensee knocked on
the bedroom door of the patient's parents, as Licensee
believed the male parent was in the room. Licensee
knocked in an attempt to inform the male parent that
Licensee was leaving and that the patient was resting. The
male parent was not in the house when Licensee left the
residence. Patient's mother found patient unattended in the
home. When Licensee was contacted later, he stated that
he was unaware there was no one else in the home when
he left at the end of his shift.
Censure 03/18/2016"

</>

bruce bowser

Sep 4, 2021, 1:00:04 PM9/4/21
Direct Link Between Alzheimer's and Aluminum Toxicity
(like small amounts of aluminum factory powder still in aluminum foil or cans)

-- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5651828/

dsi1

Sep 4, 2021, 1:19:25 PM9/4/21
I've heard about this since I was a little boy. People thought there was a connection between aluminum cookware and senility. They've had about 100 years to figure out if this stuff is dangerous to our brains but I think it might take a hundred more to find out the real truth. OTOH, I've started using aluminum non-stick, frying pans. They're cheap and they work pretty well.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 4, 2021, 1:27:18 PM9/4/21
On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 12:00:04 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:

> Direct Link Between Alzheimer's and Aluminum Toxicity
> (like small amounts of aluminum factory powder still in aluminum foil or cans)
>
> -- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5651828/

https://i.postimg.cc/jS5FXXrz/Tin-foil-hat.jpg

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 4, 2021, 2:31:19 PM9/4/21
. Elevated aluminum content has been found in the brains of persons with
Alzheimer’s disease. It remains unclear whether this is a cause or an
effect of the disease.

Aluminum, however, is found in the blood and urine of all humans.

bruce bowser

Sep 4, 2021, 3:33:37 PM9/4/21
Forget it. It must be another dumb day for Joan. Let's try back tomorrow.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 4, 2021, 4:35:51 PM9/4/21
RFC doesn't care about health, didn't you know? Maybe they're all so
old they don't need to worry about long term effects.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 4, 2021, 5:46:15 PM9/4/21
On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 2:33:37 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:

> Forget it. It must be another dumb day for Joan. Let's try back tomorrow.

Your tinfoil hat fell off.

Hank Rogers

Sep 4, 2021, 5:57:03 PM9/4/21
Yes, but there are some that are just fucking crazy, regardless of
their chemical blood tests. Kuth is one of those, and an especially
hopeless case.

It is probably genetic and there is nothing he or anyone else can
do. We can only hope he doesn't go out in a fireball, taking others
with him.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 5, 2021, 5:15:55 AM9/5/21
Or perhaps we can tell the difference between correlation and causation.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.2

Sep 5, 2021, 5:19:03 AM9/5/21
Most of RFC doesn't even know the difference.

bruce bowser

Sep 5, 2021, 10:27:09 AM9/5/21
You don't sound so sure of yourself, Cindy.

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 10:55:35 AM9/5/21
Did I miss something? You've gotten a lot edgier in your posts lately..

bruce bowser

Sep 5, 2021, 10:59:34 AM9/5/21
Its possible.

> You've gotten a lot edgier in your posts lately.

I've never quite heard it put that way, before.

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 11:18:22 AM9/5/21
Well, you normally let them push you around. I'm enjoying the "edgier
bruce" more... lol. I've noticed a difference in the past week, or so.

bruce bowser

Sep 5, 2021, 2:48:37 PM9/5/21
I don't want the notoriety, thanks anyway.

bruce bowser

Sep 5, 2021, 2:51:58 PM9/5/21
I'm actually here because I like speaking with Cindy, Jill, Songbird, Cshenk and Joan. I like the joyful way they describe food and meal making in general. Its very appealing.

Ophelia

Sep 5, 2021, 4:22:47 PM9/5/21
:))))

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 9:26:53 PM9/5/21
Ah, sorry

GM

Sep 5, 2021, 10:03:01 PM9/5/21
Don't be sorry, buy this and be happy...and it's not too far away from you, in
Maine...for $9500.00:

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/09/03/find-of-the-day-this-1980-moskvitch-412-emerged-from-behind-the-iron-curtain

"It's not every day you'll encounter a Soviet car on American roads. The compact
five-passenger 1980 Moskvitch 412 looks like it's out of another era, and it basically
is, retaining a body whose overall upright style dated to the early 1960s, with minor
updates from 1968. Indeed, it retained the ability to be started with a crank, via a
port hidden behind the hinged front license plate!

This low-mileage, well-equipped example for sale at Hemmings.com defected t
o the West in 2012. It's an example assembled by military and motorcycle
manufacturer IZh, dating from the time after Moscow-based Moskvitch itself
stopped 412 production. It's an intriguing anachronism that now resides in
Maine.From the seller's description:

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/moskvitch/unspecified/2028583.html

'Remarkable time capsule, this original Soviet sedan turns heads
wherever it goes. The car is mechanically strong--starts easily,
idles and shifts well, and is a peppy cruiser. Has some after-market
components, and a trunk full of extra parts and accessories..."

</>

John Kuthe

Sep 5, 2021, 10:15:46 PM9/5/21
But it burns GASOLINE! Cars that burn gasoline are going out of style fast! 100% electric cars like my Leaf are IN, gasoline burners are going OUT!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 10:21:19 PM9/5/21
On 9/5/2021 10:02 PM, GM wrote:
> Don't be sorry, buy this and be happy...and it's not too far away from you, in
> Maine...for $9500.00:
>
> https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/09/03/find-of-the-day-this-1980-moskvitch-412-emerged-from-behind-the-iron-curtain
>
> "It's not every day you'll encounter a Soviet car on American roads. The compact
> five-passenger 1980 Moskvitch 412 looks like it's out of another era, and it basically
> is, retaining a body whose overall upright style dated to the early 1960s, with minor
> updates from 1968. Indeed, it retained the ability to be started with a crank, via a
> port hidden behind the hinged front license plate!

That is pretty cool! I don't have nearly $10K to drop on a car, but I'd
love to own one.

I just got my '75 Dart back today. Metal plates welded near the rear
leaf-spring shackle frame, new exhaust, and ran the rear brake lines,
plus had to overhaul the drums, wheel cylinders, shoes, etc. for the
back brakes. He also welded near the front passenger torsion bar.
Maybe he didn't weld it correctly...

Oops! Torsion bar snapped for the front passenger side while driving
not even 15 minutes later. Golly! Just my luck. I limped it home.
Fortunately, he said he'll make a house call. Probably because I paid
him over $600 but still own him the last $100... I'm sure he wants to
collect after I can drive it... heh.

I suppose that's what happens when you buy cars that were parked decades
ago in their end of life state and hoarded instead of being traded or
junked... then attempt to resurrect them. ;)

GM

Sep 5, 2021, 10:30:37 PM9/5/21
John, your Leaf is "OUT!", more so even than you are, lol...

I'll take the Moskvitch over your Leaf, more "miles per gallon", and much easier
and cheaper to repair I'd aver...your LEAF is an old HEAP that is a money BURNER...

And at $9500.00 this Soviet relic is worth MORE than you decrepit LEAF...

SO THERE...

;-P <<<<=== GM sticking out TONGUE

--
GM

GM

Sep 5, 2021, 10:54:55 PM9/5/21
When MOPAR introduced their Forward Look "Suddenly It's 1960!" 1957 line, they were very
shoddily built, and one of the main complaints with these new cars was that the torsion
bars would snap. This was a brand new technology for Chrysler, and combined with
the terrible build quality, it was another disaster. Mopar quality improved, though, and
that torsion bar suspension was superior to any other; ChryCo handling was better than
the competitors...your Dart simply needs the bars replaced...go here:

https://www.allpar.com/threads/chrysler-torsion-bar-car-suspensions-1957-1992-torsion-aire-torsion-quiet.229918/

"When Chrysler started using torsion bars for their front suspensions, they were not
new, but they were a first for a major American manufacturer, and possibly a first
for low-price and medium-price cars. Packard had started using a complex four-wheel
torsion bar setup in 1955 and 1956, and some expensive European cars used them.

The torsion-bar front suspension debuted in 1957 across all the corporation's models,
and were used on all Chrysler Corporation cars until the front wheel drive cars arrived.
The suspension was sold for some years under the trademark Torsion-Aire.

There were many torsion-bar snapping problems in 1957, when the systems first
launched, but by 1958, Chrysler had mostly resolved the problem.

In addition to the torsion bars, the company used an anti-sway bar (often just
called "sway bar") to resist lean in turns, with various degrees of success
depending on its thickness and the suspension tuning; generally, Chrysler Corp
products had less body roll than equivalent GM or Ford cars. Diagonally mounted
steel struts reinforced and positioned the front-wheel lower control arms...

COMMENT: Yes, the torsion bars could snap.
Oh boy, could they ever. At least the first two years production could, did. ... for
the 1960 models, the adjustment point moved from the front of the bar to the rear.
They only seemed to break at rest, not while on the road. The redesigned bars,
including the replacements for the early cars, were very reliable - probably
much more reliable than the coils used in the competition and way better than
the airbags then in use on GM's high-level cars; but in 1959, when the 1957s had
started snapping, replacement parts were hard to find.

My father was a Dodge factory rep from 1952 to 1960. While passing through a
dealership, he heard a gentleman not being all that gentle after being told it would take
about three weeks to get a replacement for his Desoto's broken right side torsion
bar. As he was expressing his displeasure to the poor service writer, BANG went
the left side..."

</>

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 10:57:10 PM9/5/21
Haha, I started to reply to John, and deleted it, because it's a lost
cause. You said it well. Just about any gasoline car is worth more
than his battery-depleted Leaf. Especially with how many times it's
been wrecked.

Heck, I'd bed you'd drive one of my 28 year old Geo Metros before his
leaf. At least it can go 400 miles before being refueled. Over 6 times
the range of his leaf.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 5, 2021, 11:05:13 PM9/5/21
Ok, I think Greg and you should continue this via email.

Michael Trew

Sep 5, 2021, 11:05:46 PM9/5/21
Thanks.. Hopefully he can come to look at it soon, I'm antsy to drive it
again. I don't think I want to try to limp it there. I'll do it myself
at home if I have to, but I don't have a garage, and most of my parking
is gravel/mud; not pleasant to work on.

> My father was a Dodge factory rep from 1952 to 1960. While passing through a
> dealership, he heard a gentleman not being all that gentle after being told it would take
> about three weeks to get a replacement for his Desoto's broken right side torsion
> bar. As he was expressing his displeasure to the poor service writer, BANG went
> the left side..."

LOL, that's just awful... at least it didn't go after installing the new
right one.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 6, 2021, 5:16:54 AM9/6/21
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 10:15:46 PM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> But it burns GASOLINE! Cars that burn gasoline are going out of style fast! 100% electric cars like my Leaf are IN, gasoline burners are going OUT!

How about vehicles like your Baby II ?

Cindy Hamilton

Michael Trew

Sep 6, 2021, 12:12:33 PM9/6/21
>> Heck, I'd *BET* you
>
> Ok, I think Greg and you should continue this via email.

Ya can't make ONE typo on here..

Bruce 3.2

Sep 6, 2021, 3:52:15 PM9/6/21
On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 12:12:29 -0400, Michael Trew
Just don't make funny typos.

dsi1

Sep 6, 2021, 4:24:38 PM9/6/21
I love those Chrysler torsion bar suspension. I don't know why they weren't more popular/widespread. You could adjust the ride height by adjusting the preload on the bar. That's just awesome. I had them on my 67 Barracuda.

John Kuthe

Sep 6, 2021, 5:44:12 PM9/6/21
I rarely drive Baby II, she mostly sits in front of my house.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Michael Trew

Sep 7, 2021, 12:40:35 AM9/7/21
Until they snap, apparently. I haven't crawled under it yet to see if
the bar snapped, or if the metal unibody broke around it. I'm hoping
it's the former. The latter will need a fair deal of welding to fix.
Pretty cool though, I didn't know that you could control the ride height.

dsi1

Sep 7, 2021, 3:26:50 AM9/7/21
Some mechanics will look at the front suspension of these old cars and wonder where the springs are.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 7, 2021, 3:28:31 AM9/7/21
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:26:45 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net>
wrote:
Or the brakes.

Pamela

Sep 7, 2021, 7:29:30 AM9/7/21
On 01:17 4 Sep 2021, John Kuthe said:

> On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 9:32:39 PM UTC-5,
> itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 8:51:46 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>> >
>> Have you ever been tested for autism?
>
> Nope, only Bipolar Disorder, which I take 25mg of Seroquel HS for.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Have you though of increasing the dose slightly? You may get a better
effect.

John Kuthe

Sep 7, 2021, 9:57:44 AM9/7/21
Nope, I'm doing fine.

I hate Seroquel anyway. I'd much rather enjoy cannabis, and my psychiatrist knows cannabis is effective for Bipolar Disorder too! :-)

Plus I'm a Cannabis Nurse, and did my Cannabis Nurse training in an INR course in "Marijuana and Opiates: Managing the Emerging Crisis"!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Michael Trew

Sep 7, 2021, 12:01:53 PM9/7/21
Has your psychiatrist seen your Usenet posts? I'd assume not.

Michael Trew

Sep 7, 2021, 12:02:19 PM9/7/21
That was my first thought, quite honestly. I've never had a car with a
front torsion bar before.

Michael Trew

Sep 7, 2021, 12:02:45 PM9/7/21
No, just the rear brakes. Those are optional.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 7, 2021, 1:07:22 PM9/7/21
On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 6:29:30 AM UTC-5, Pamela wrote:

He shared with the group several months ago he decided to cut his daily
dose of Seroquel in half. You see the results.

bruce bowser

Sep 7, 2021, 1:57:01 PM9/7/21
And there was something about stopping cannabis use, too? Big deal

Mike Duffy

Sep 7, 2021, 9:26:48 PM9/7/21
On Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:29:08 +0100, Pamela wrote:

> Have you thought of increasing the dose slightly?
> You may get a better effect.

Now Pamela. Are you not the one that chides us for self-medicating?

And did you not just 9 minutes ago say to Steve: "Not drugs then. Phew!" ?

John Kuthe

Sep 7, 2021, 9:58:35 PM9/7/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 8:51:46 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And I just had another! YUM! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

John Kuthe

Sep 7, 2021, 10:11:13 PM9/7/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 8:06:23 PM UTC-5, ItsJoan NotJoAnn wrote:
> Maybe you should be. I don't think anyone here would be surprised
> if your test was positive. BUT people with bipolar disorder were 2.96
> times more likely to develop dementia than those without bipolar disorder.
> Doesn't sound encouraging, does it?

I have been beating the odds all my life!

When I was first diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, I wanted to kill myself, but didn't! I got on a bus and when to an ER, and got help. The first psychiatrist I met prescribed for me Depakote but it was way expensive! So I went to BJC's Medical Clinic and got a prescription for Seroquel (cheaper!), which helped me very much, and still does, aside from it's constipative effect, for which I invented the Fruit Snack. Which shortly, I'll be putting into my microwave to warm up!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

Michael Trew

Sep 8, 2021, 12:12:50 AM9/8/21
On 9/7/2021 10:11 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 8:06:23 PM UTC-5, ItsJoan NotJoAnn wrote:
>> Maybe you should be. I don't think anyone here would be surprised
>> if your test was positive. BUT people with bipolar disorder were 2.96
>> times more likely to develop dementia than those without bipolar disorder..
>> Doesn't sound encouraging, does it?
>
> I have been beating the odds all my life!
>
> When I was first diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, I wanted to kill myself, but didn't! I got on a bus and when to an ER, and got help. The first psychiatrist I met prescribed for me Depakote but it was way expensive! So I went to BJC's Medical Clinic and got a prescription for Seroquel (cheaper!), which helped me very much, and still does, aside from it's constipative effect, for which I invented the Fruit Snack. Which shortly, I'll be putting into my microwave to warm up!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

That's good that your working though it. You really should take the
full dose that the doctor prescribes.

Despite terrible things that people tend to post here, killing yourself
is never a good answer. I don't understand how people can joke about
that, I understand even less when people seriously suggest it.

Michael Trew

Sep 8, 2021, 12:13:22 AM9/8/21
John posted that he halved his dosage that was prescribed to him.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 12:17:25 AM9/8/21
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 00:12:48 -0400, Michael Trew
<michae...@att.net> wrote:

>On 9/7/2021 10:11 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 8:06:23 PM UTC-5, ItsJoan NotJoAnn wrote:
>>> Maybe you should be. I don't think anyone here would be surprised
>>> if your test was positive. BUT people with bipolar disorder were 2.96
>>> times more likely to develop dementia than those without bipolar disorder..
>>> Doesn't sound encouraging, does it?
>>
>> I have been beating the odds all my life!
>>
>> When I was first diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, I wanted to kill myself, but didn't! I got on a bus and when to an ER, and got help. The first psychiatrist I met prescribed for me Depakote but it was way expensive! So I went to BJC's Medical Clinic and got a prescription for Seroquel (cheaper!), which helped me very much, and still does, aside from it's constipative effect, for which I invented the Fruit Snack.

Kiwis or so they say! Unless they're as hard to find in the US as
mangos.

>> Which shortly, I'll be putting into my microwave to warm up!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
>
>That's good that your working though it. You really should take the
>full dose that the doctor prescribes.

I agree. At the very least, tell them what you're doing. If they
faint, you know you're on the wrong track.

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 12:50:15 AM9/8/21
*John* does not take his existence seriously, so *why* should *we*...???

If he does not want the group's opprobrium, he could very easily leave...

The fact that he does not indicates that he really *enjoys* all the shite that's
flung his way...he is Primo Example #1 of "Drama Queen"...he deserves what
he gets here, plus which he chooses to disclose all his sordid info...like the grisly
details of his mother's suicide...underage sexcapades, masturbation, etcetera...

Was the same with former poster Julie Bove, but she *finally* got the message
and vamoosed right on outta here...don't think John will do that, as he has NO
life outside of this here froup...

So no reason at all to feel sorry for him or be "concerned" for him...he *chooses* to
be the rfc "punching bag"...

--
GM

Michael Trew

Sep 8, 2021, 1:10:37 AM9/8/21
I thought she just decided not to install a newsreader on her new computer?

> So no reason at all to feel sorry for him or be "concerned" for him...he *chooses* to
> be the rfc "punching bag"...

I make fun of John just as much, and sometimes cruel joking. I agree
that he begs for the attention.

My point being, I think suggestions to kill one's self is NOT OK, no
matter the person. That's a line crossed.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 1:24:18 AM9/8/21
She was getting a new computer and did not intend to install a news
reader on it.

>> So no reason at all to feel sorry for him or be "concerned" for him...he *chooses* to
>> be the rfc "punching bag"...
>
>I make fun of John just as much, and sometimes cruel joking. I agree
>that he begs for the attention.
>
>My point being, I think suggestions to kill one's self is NOT OK, no
>matter the person. That's a line crossed.

Some people see the odd one out in a group and automatically become
nasty and aggressive towards that person. They won't stop until that
person leaves or dies.

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 1:30:34 AM9/8/21
We'll let Steve answer that, mostly I ignored her, she blathered on and On and ON,
nothing really new or interesting to say...one can only spin a "there are NO
groceries or even food available in Bothell" so many ways...

> > So no reason at all to feel sorry for him or be "concerned" for him...he *chooses* to
> > be the rfc "punching bag"...
> I make fun of John just as much, and sometimes cruel joking. I agree
> that he begs for the attention.
>
> My point being, I think suggestions to kill one's self is NOT OK, no
> matter the person. That's a line crossed.

He *could* "cross" the "line" by heading straight for the "exit door" and leaving
here...no one is forcing him to stay...

He's one of a long line here who have used this group as their "Dear Diary"...the list
is LONG: Sheryl Rosen, The Edelweenie, Martha aka "Mothra" Hughes, Lil' Wayne Boatwright, The
Bovine, currently John, and Jill is another one (although she's less "ghoulish" in
generally than John), also Cshenk...

--
GM

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 8, 2021, 5:01:17 AM9/8/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 12:12:50 AM UTC-4, Michael Trew wrote:

> Despite terrible things that people tend to post here, killing yourself
> is never a good answer. I don't understand how people can joke about
> that, I understand even less when people seriously suggest it.

Sometimes death is better than a life filled with intractable pain.

My husband says that if he's ever diagnosed with Alzheimer's, he'll
kill himself while he still knows how. I support that decision wholeheartedly.
We watched his mother die of Alzheimer's, and I wouldn't wish that on
my worst enemy.

Cindy Hamilton

Pamela

Sep 8, 2021, 5:37:45 AM9/8/21
Sadly, Mike's memory is not what it used to be and he forgot that.

Mike Duffy

Sep 8, 2021, 9:40:57 AM9/8/21
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:24:10 +1000, Bruce 3.2 wrote:

> Some people see the odd one out in a group and automatically become
> nasty and aggressive towards that person. They won't stop until that
> person leaves or dies.

Do you have your bags packed yet, or are you stocking up on peach pits?

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 9:52:47 AM9/8/21
+1000

--
GM

dsi1

Sep 8, 2021, 1:18:44 PM9/8/21
rfc is into gamesmanship and negativity and death. It's not okay to tell someone to go kill themselves. It's not okay to go after people with mental impairment simply because you believe that you can get away with it. That's cowardly behavior. I've never seen adults acting this way. Heck, I've never seen kids act that way. rfc is like a tiny little rock in the middle of nowhere and the dynamics plays out like The Lord of the Flies.

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 1:30:33 PM9/8/21
<yawn>

So cwy us a fuckin' river, Poi Boi, and then take a huge fuckin' jump into it...

You victimize the poor elderly, so in any case you've no "room" to comment...

--
GM

bruce bowser

Sep 8, 2021, 1:59:36 PM9/8/21
Every newsgroup has probably 70 percent of its goers like that. Another 20% probably WANT to become like that, but have enough decency to restrain themselves. I guess the remaining 10% just have to weave and dodge their way around, right?

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 2:08:46 PM9/8/21
dsi1 is just a big whiny pussy is all...extremely "passive - aggressive", too...a sure sign of his
insanely deranged mind...

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 8, 2021, 3:04:32 PM9/8/21
You draw your little lines anywhere you want to.

> rfc is into gamesmanship and negativity and death. It's not okay to tell someone to go kill themselves.

Yes, it is "okay to tell someone to go kill themselves."

> It's not okay to go after people with mental impairment simply because you believe that
> you can get away with it.

Of course not, but if you have other reasons...

That's cowardly behavior.

People throw around that "cowardly" shit whenever anyone offends their sensibilities.

I've never seen adults acting this way. Heck, I've never seen kids act that way. rfc is like a
tiny little rock in the middle of nowhere and the dynamics plays out like The Lord of the Flies.

Why don't you fucking leave if you dislike it here so much?

--Bryan

Pamela

Sep 8, 2021, 3:12:31 PM9/8/21
I missed that announcement. It explains the increased number of trivial
posts.

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 3:21:04 PM9/8/21
"The beatings will continue until morale improves..."

- Captain Bligh in Mutiny on the Bounty

<chuckle>

--
GM

dsi1

Sep 8, 2021, 3:22:22 PM9/8/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 7:30:33 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:

> So cwy...

GM
Mar 10, 2021, 6:28:10 AM
Is your slut daughter doing quarter blow jobs to pay off that hefty dental bill, Poi Boi...???

O:-)

--
Best
Greg"

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.food.cooking/c/bkUJGOKvVNk/m/7dICp8ryAQAJ

dsi1

Sep 8, 2021, 3:29:02 PM9/8/21
Groups like this need people like me to balance out people like you. Address all your complaints to your favorite whippin' boy. He's completely defenseless against you. Of course, you already know this. That pretty much makes you a chickenshit coward.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 3:45:03 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:40:50 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy <bo...@nosuch.com>
wrote:
The people who try to annoy me here, are of too low quality to have
much of an effect :)

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 8, 2021, 3:47:06 PM9/8/21
He's a grown-ass man, capable of defending himself. His general defense is
either deflection or passively ignoring the post. He often works himself into
a froth with no outside stimulus.

If he didn't enjoy it, he'd leave. Basic fight or flight. He chooses to do neither.

Cindy Hamilton

dsi1

Sep 8, 2021, 3:57:28 PM9/8/21
The reality is that you like to jump on people that can't defend themselves. Maybe you were bullied when you were a kid and now it's payback time. You don't have to make excuses to me. I already know the score.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 3:59:02 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:18:40 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net>
wrote:
Amen.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 4:11:15 PM9/8/21
I think it's more like 15%, but they're very loud. The Joans and the
Jills. The nasties, basically.

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 4:15:07 PM9/8/21
Define "defend" in this context, Poi Boi...

--
GM

bruce bowser

Sep 8, 2021, 4:16:49 PM9/8/21
Joan, Jill and Cindy are just upset at the extreme immaturity of most of everyone here. That's all.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2021, 4:22:36 PM9/8/21
He announced it as if he'd given birth to twins.

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 4:25:28 PM9/8/21
All this is no excuse for group bullying. And you know it. You just
can't control yourself. Your inner bitch HAS to be taken for a walk.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 8, 2021, 4:31:27 PM9/8/21
There's no group bullying. We don't e-mail each other and plan what we're
going to post in response to Kuthe's effusions. He provokes derision in
each of us, and each of us decides as an individual whether or not to post
a response.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.2

Sep 8, 2021, 4:41:08 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:31:23 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
<angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4:25:28 PM UTC-4, Bruce 3.2 wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 12:47:03 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >He's a grown-ass man, capable of defending himself. His general defense is
>> >either deflection or passively ignoring the post. He often works himself into
>> >a froth with no outside stimulus.
>> >
>> >If he didn't enjoy it, he'd leave. Basic fight or flight. He chooses to do neither.
>> >
>> All this is no excuse for group bullying. And you know it. You just
>> can't control yourself. Your inner bitch HAS to be taken for a walk.
>
>There's no group bullying. We don't e-mail each other and plan what we're
>going to post in response to Kuthe's effusions. He provokes derision in
>each of us, and each of us decides as an individual whether or not to post
>a response.

He's being bullied by a group, just as Julie was. I'll bitch about
Dave or Jill repeatedly too, but I wouldn't join a pack.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 8, 2021, 5:05:13 PM9/8/21
The results with Julie were great. Everyone should step up their game
with Kuthe. Make this place Hellish for him.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 8, 2021, 5:24:58 PM9/8/21
Pathetic. Because I hurt your wittle feewings, Bryan?

Look up in any medical or nursing textbook. Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bryan. It describes you perfectly. When we were doing Mental Health Nursing we studied many common mental health disorders, NPD among them.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

Sep 8, 2021, 5:27:18 PM9/8/21
You are not "nursing" anymore, John...

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 8, 2021, 6:27:32 PM9/8/21
John posts about the most mundane aspects of his life, as if everything
that happens to him is special. I had an idea. We could collectively write
verses about the myriad aspects of John's life, ones that could be sung
to the "Hey, Bo Diddley" song, with the refrain, "Hey, John Kuthe."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17W7496230Y
____________
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe

John Kuthe car don't use no gas.
Hey, John Kuthe
He put the corn cob up his ass.
Hey, John Kuthe
He rip 15 on a Nordic Track
Hey, John Kuthe
Then he shave the ol' ball sack
Hey, John Kuthe

Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe

When it rain he mow the grass
Hey, John Kuthe
Then he slip, fall on his ass
Hey, John Kuthe
John Kuthe, John Kuthe, this and that
Hey, John Kuthe
Mostly he's a real asshat
Hey, John Kuthe

Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
Hey, John Kuthe
____________

Come on. Let's see how creative folks are.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 8, 2021, 6:30:52 PM9/8/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 4:27:18 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
I am getting a new client Friday!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bryan Simmons

Sep 8, 2021, 6:46:36 PM9/8/21
A glabrous weewee or a basketbear buddy?

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2021, 6:57:18 PM9/8/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5:30:52 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> I am getting a new client Friday!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Well, when you meet your victim, don't do a Peter Graves in the movie
"Airplane."

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 8, 2021, 9:04:12 PM9/8/21
I'm going to have soft boiled eggs for breakfast.

Mike Duffy

Sep 8, 2021, 9:18:54 PM9/8/21
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 15:27:28 -0700, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Come on. Let's see how creative folks are.

Sigh. You people should know better by now than to challenge me to write
poetry.

Ode to the Goad

There was once a pair in Da Loo.
With discord and rivalries few.
They spent all their days,
In cannabis haze.
'Til high school with them was through.

Johnny was always quite smart,
And beat Bryan to licking a fart,
From a young girl's behind,
Like Bryan won't mind,
Which made the hostilities start.

Then Bryan found love with a lass,
While John shoved his toys up his ass.
It seemed like a truce,
'Til John's marbles came loose,
And Bryan John started to sass.

He said that dear Bryan was nuts,
Like nobody should from glass huts.
But Bryan was vexed,
And what he did next,
Was to prove he was really a klutz.

Instead of an action mature,
It seems he's intent to assure,
That all of use here,
For year after year,
Will wallow in spiteful manure.

jmcquown

Sep 8, 2021, 9:21:20 PM9/8/21
LOL "Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?" or, get a lot of
flatulence and pass out at the wheel. ;)

Jill

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2021, 10:37:21 PM9/8/21
Or "Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
(I hope John doesn't use this line on his next 'job.')

Michael Trew

Sep 9, 2021, 12:36:23 AM9/9/21
On 9/8/2021 3:21 PM, GM wrote:
> bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

>> You draw your little lines anywhere you want to.
>>>
>>> rfc is into gamesmanship and negativity and death. It's not okay to tell someone to go kill themselves.
>>>
>> Yes, it is "okay to tell someone to go kill themselves."
>>>
>>> It's not okay to go after people with mental impairment simply because you believe that
>>> you can get away with it.
>>>
>> Of course not, but if you have other reasons...
>>>
>> That's cowardly behavior.
>>>
>> People throw around that "cowardly" shit whenever anyone offends their sensibilities.
>>>
>> I've never seen adults acting this way. Heck, I've never seen kids act that way. rfc is like a
>> tiny little rock in the middle of nowhere and the dynamics plays out like The Lord of the Flies.
>>>
>> Why don't you fucking leave if you dislike it here so much?
>

> "The beatings will continue until morale improves..."
>
> - Captain Bligh in Mutiny on the Bounty
>
> <chuckle>

Lol good one
It is loading more messages.