Sunday Meat and Potatoes

Sqwertz

Feb 18, 2024, 8:22:06 PMFeb 18
This week's rendition was ham, cabbage, green beans, and red
potatoes.

Ham stock was made from teh trimming of a half Fricks ham, in
which the potatoes and cabbage were simmered. The hugely meaty
shank was added at the end just to warm up along with green beans.
Meat was carved off the shank and served with the rich stock,
hammy potatoes, lightly simmered cabbage quarters (not mushy, not
raw, not sweet), and green beans.

https://i.postimg.cc/6TxvyfDp/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/HnyMYhvN/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans-PLates.jpg

2nd best meal off year. It's been pre-covid since we've eaten
prepared meals from the grocer, take-out, or have dined-in
anywhere but the one of the houses.

And for dessert I couldn't resist buying this from the markdown
shelf at HEB for only $4.60 ($.08/dose). And since they don't sell
booze on Sundays.

https://i.postimg.cc/gcnK6sBS/Drop-Acid.jpg

This will great for when I go to court and have my heart angio
next week.

-sw

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 18, 2024, 9:12:44 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 7:22:06 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:

> This week's rendition was ham, cabbage, green beans, and red
> potatoes.
>
> Ham stock was made from teh trimming of a half Fricks ham, in
> which the potatoes and cabbage were simmered. The hugely meaty
> shank was added at the end just to warm up along with green beans.
> Meat was carved off the shank and served with the rich stock,
> hammy potatoes, lightly simmered cabbage quarters (not mushy, not
> raw, not sweet), and green beans.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/6TxvyfDp/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/HnyMYhvN/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans-PLates.jpg
>
> -sw

That looks very, very good! I've got a head of cabbage in the refrigerator that
is calling my name and a package of Farmland slices and end pieces. A bag
of quite small red potatoes as well, but no fresh green beans.

By the way, what is the stuff on the plate next to your fork, the 'stringy stuff'?

Sqwertz

Feb 19, 2024, 1:27:57 AMFeb 19
Potatoes with some so far-unmelted shredded oaxaca cheese. It's
only been on there for 6 seconds - Give it a minute.

The green beans were canned. Which is why they were added at the
very last minute just to warm up. Which is fine - the potatoes and
cabbage (and of course the ham) were very hammy already.

-sw

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 9:45:31 AMFeb 19
On 2/18/2024 8:21 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> This week's rendition was ham, cabbage, green beans, and red
> potatoes.
>
> Ham stock was made from teh trimming of a half Fricks ham, in
> which the potatoes and cabbage were simmered. The hugely meaty
> shank was added at the end just to warm up along with green beans.
> Meat was carved off the shank and served with the rich stock,
> hammy potatoes, lightly simmered cabbage quarters (not mushy, not
> raw, not sweet), and green beans.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/6TxvyfDp/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/HnyMYhvN/Ham-Potatoes-Cabbage-Green-Beans-PLates.jpg

That meal looks mighty tasty!
> This will great for when I go to court and have my heart angio
> next week.
>
> -sw

You're having angio done at the courthouse? <huge wink> Best of luck to
you on the procedure.

Jill

Dave Smith

Feb 19, 2024, 10:15:00 AMFeb 19
Let's hope his goes better than mine did. I was happily sedated through
the procedure and clearly remember the doctor saying that my left main
coronary artery was almost completely blocked but don't worry because he
was going to clear it out and put in a stent and I would be as good as
new. The next thing I heard was " Oops. Call a surgeon. Quick. I pierced
the artery" I also remember them being in such a hurry I had three
nurses shaving me. A doctor came with a consent form and told me that he
had to get my consent but said I had to sign it or I wasn't going to
make it.

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 10:25:42 AMFeb 19
Yet you survived. :)

Jill

Dave Smith

Feb 19, 2024, 11:22:13 AMFeb 19
I did indeed. It was touch and go but I did make it.

Bruce

Feb 19, 2024, 1:31:55 PMFeb 19
Nothing beats a few uplifting words from Dave Smith.

Leonard Blaisdell

Feb 19, 2024, 4:02:44 PMFeb 19
I'm using a head of cabbage today for posole. I thought I ought to. The
outer leaves were getting black spots on them. The chopped cabbage fills
up a gallon ziplock, so I'm using a bigger pot.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 19, 2024, 4:15:31 PMFeb 19
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-6, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> On 2024-02-19, itsjoan...@webtv.net <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
> >
> >I've got a head of cabbage in the refrigerator that
> > is calling my name and a package of Farmland slices and end pieces. A bag
> > of quite small red potatoes as well, but no fresh green beans.
> >
> I'm using a head of cabbage today for posole. I thought I ought to. The
> outer leaves were getting black spots on them. The chopped cabbage fills
> up a gallon ziplock, so I'm using a bigger pot.

That is one dish I've never eaten or even seen.

Jaden Traum

Feb 19, 2024, 4:33:34 PMFeb 19
Discover Effortless Pain Relief – Buy Tramadol Online Now!

Your Path to Serene Comfort

Embark on a journey to serene comfort with Tramadol, a renowned pain reliever now within your reach. At Social Dark Pharma, experience the convenience of purchasing Tramadol online without the hassle of a prescription.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Convenient Online Accessibility:
Accessing Tramadol has never been easier. With our online purchasing option, you can effortlessly acquire the pain relief you seek, all from the comfort of your own home. Say goodbye to long waits at the pharmacy.
www.socialdarkpharma.com

Trusted Pain Reliever:
With its proven efficacy, Tramadol stands as a trusted analgesic,providing reliable pain relief to countless individuals. Join the ranks of those who have found solace in the consistent and dependable effects of Tramadol. Order Tramadol online now and experience the relief you deserve!
Visit our website below for more details..

www.socialdarkpharma.com

Tag:
Buy tramadol online
Buy tramadol online overnight
Tramadol for sale online
Tag:
Tesla Ecstasy
tesla ecstasy pill
orange tesla ecstasy
mdma pill
buy ecstasy online
how to buy ecstasy online
Buy xanax bars online
xanax bars
blue xanax bars
white xanax bars
yellow xanax bars
Xanax Bars 2mg
buy xanax bars online
buy xanax online
xanax bars for sale online
buy xanax online without prescription
buy alprazolam online
buy wockhardt online
promethazine cough syrup
buy Promethazine codeine
Wockhardt Cough Syrup
Wockhardt Codeine
Wockhardt with Codeine
Wockhardt Promethazine Codeine
Wockhardt lean
Wockhardt for sale
Buy Tramadol online
Tramadol for sale online
Tramadol for sale
tramadol for sale no presciption
Buy MDMA online
pure MDMA for sale
MDMA for sale
MDMA for sale online
xanax bars for sale
mdma pills for sale

Jaden Traum

Feb 19, 2024, 4:47:01 PMFeb 19

Leonard Blaisdell

Feb 20, 2024, 10:40:18 AMFeb 20
On 2024-02-19, itsjoan...@webtv.net <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 3:02:44 PM UTC-6, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

>> I'm using a head of cabbage today for posole. I thought I ought to. The
>> outer leaves were getting black spots on them. The chopped cabbage fills
>> up a gallon ziplock, so I'm using a bigger pot.

> That is one dish I've never eaten or even seen.

All that cabbage on the left goes in the pot

<https://postimg.cc/m1PRPvmL>

and makes this.

<https://postimg.cc/dhxf1hzy>

I shouldn't have to cook for days. Think of pork stoup with hominy,
cabbage and a can of enchilada sauce as the basics. It may not be
authentic, but it tastes good. :)