Pastrami Reuben and Matzo Ball Soup

Sqwertz

May 14, 2021, 9:18:51 PM5/14/21
Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.

https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg

Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
pickled beets on the side.

Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
Mudslide ice cream instead.

-sw

dsi1

May 14, 2021, 9:30:01 PM5/14/21
Since this is a "Jew - themed" post, Steve, maybe we should send you a mohel - I bet you could substitute your clipped foreskin for some of that yummo pisstrami...!!!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 14, 2021, 9:31:45 PM5/14/21
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg

The sandwich and beets look mouth-watering.

> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
> pickled beets on the side.

I've never eaten Matzo ball soup so I can't comment on the flavor.
They just look like ping pong balls floating in a liquid. ;o)

> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
> Mudslide ice cream instead.
>
> -sw

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, go with the Tillamook and Mudslide ice cream.

Ray

May 14, 2021, 10:09:11 PM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
>> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
>> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
>> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>
>The sandwich and beets look mouth-watering.

Very good, don't criticise Sqwertz, only praise him. You've learnt.

>> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
>> pickled beets on the side.
>>
>I've never eaten Matzo ball soup so I can't comment on the flavor.
>They just look like ping pong balls floating in a liquid. ;o)

Careful now!

Ed Pawlowski

May 14, 2021, 10:34:35 PM5/14/21
On 5/14/2021 9:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>
> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
> pickled beets on the side.

Sandwich looks excellent but I'll pass on the Matzo balls.

> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
> Mudslide ice cream instead.
>
> -sw

Crap. I never knew we had that choice. Things will be different around
here tomorrow.

Hank Rogers

May 14, 2021, 11:47:04 PM5/14/21
Popeye is proud of yoose.

Hank Rogers

May 14, 2021, 11:48:42 PM5/14/21
Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
>>> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
>>> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
>>> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>>
>> The sandwich and beets look mouth-watering.
>
> Very good, don't criticise Sqwertz, only praise him. You've learnt.

Have another whiff master!

Sqwertz

May 15, 2021, 3:45:35 AM5/15/21
wrote:

> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>
> The sandwich and beets look mouth-watering.
>>
>> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
>> pickled beets on the side.
>>
> I've never eaten Matzo ball soup so I can't comment on the flavor.
> They just look like ping pong balls floating in a liquid. ;o)

There's something oddly attractive about matzo balls. They're not
like any pasta or noodle, and I really do like the texture and how
they swell up with chicken goodness. And you cut into them, not
slurp them.

Grab a box of Manishewitcsz(sp?) Matzo Ball Soup and try it out.
It's not cheap - about $3.50/box (this one was half price because
it was cosmetically damaged). I used home made chicken stock from
the freezer for this soup, but the chicken powder soup base that
comes with it is also really good.

>> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
>> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
>> Mudslide ice cream instead.
>>
> Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, go with the Tillamook and Mudslide ice cream.

I went with the Tillamoook Waffle Cone Swirl instead (both hands).
Tillamook ice cream sucks. Texas Blue Bell and Creamy Creations are
the best of the moderately-priced premium ice creams.

-sw

Sqwertz

May 15, 2021, 3:48:46 AM5/15/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 22:34:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/14/2021 9:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
>> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
>> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
>> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>
>> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
>> pickled beets on the side.
>
> Sandwich looks excellent but I'll pass on the Matzo balls.

You don't like balls?

>> masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
>> Mudslide ice cream instead.
>>
> Crap. I never knew we had that choice. Things will be different around
> here tomorrow.

Yeah, but you don't get Tillamook ice cream there at the opposite
corner of the nation, only cheese. So don't retire The Rosie
Sisters just yet.

-sw

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:07:38 AM5/15/21

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:08:10 AM5/15/21

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:08:23 AM5/15/21

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:08:59 AM5/15/21

Dave Smith

May 15, 2021, 10:10:51 AM5/15/21
On 2021-05-14 10:34 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/14/2021 9:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
>> ($6.99/lb).  Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
>> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
>> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>
>> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
>> pickled beets on the side.
>
> Sandwich looks excellent but I'll pass on the Matzo balls.

I have only had Matzo balls a couple times. I liked them.

dsi1

May 15, 2021, 10:15:08 AM5/15/21
"What's the frequency, Dave?"

cshenk

May 15, 2021, 2:36:18 PM5/15/21
Looks great Steve!

The bread seems salt crusted a little? Not sure. I'd be interested in
that if so.

cshenk

May 15, 2021, 2:44:30 PM5/15/21
Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT), itsjoan...@webtv.net
> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> >

> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
> >>
> > The sandwich and beets look mouth-watering.
> > >
> >> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
> >> pickled beets on the side.
> >>
> > I've never eaten Matzo ball soup so I can't comment on the flavor.
> > They just look like ping pong balls floating in a liquid. ;o)
>
> There's something oddly attractive about matzo balls. They're not
> like any pasta or noodle, and I really do like the texture and how
> they swell up with chicken goodness. And you cut into them, not
> slurp them.
>
> Grab a box of Manishewitcsz(sp?) Matzo Ball Soup and try it out.
> It's not cheap - about $3.50/box (this one was half price because
> it was cosmetically damaged). I used home made chicken stock from
> the freezer for this soup, but the chicken powder soup base that
> comes with it is also really good.

I've never made that but it interests me. How difficult was it to
folllow the package directions?

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/17110/omas-fabulous-matzo-ball-soup/

THat's all I know about it.

> I went with the Tillamoook Waffle Cone Swirl instead (both hands).
> Tillamook ice cream sucks. Texas Blue Bell and Creamy Creations are
> the best of the moderately-priced premium ice creams.

There's a local creamery here that makes a wonderful Ice Cream, so rich
you can only eat one scoup!

Robèrt de Boissigny

May 15, 2021, 3:15:28 PM5/15/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:44:20 -0500, "cshenk"
<csh...@virginia-beach.net> wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT), itsjoan...@webtv.net
>> wrote:
>>
>> > They just look like ping pong balls floating in a liquid. ;o)
>>
>> There's something oddly attractive about matzo balls. They're not
>> like any pasta or noodle, and I really do like the texture and how
>> they swell up with chicken goodness. And you cut into them, not
>> slurp them.
>>
>> Grab a box of Manishewitcsz(sp?) Matzo Ball Soup and try it out.
>> It's not cheap - about $3.50/box (this one was half price because
>> it was cosmetically damaged). I used home made chicken stock from
>> the freezer for this soup, but the chicken powder soup base that
>> comes with it is also really good.
>>

>I've never made that but it interests me. How difficult was it to
>folllow the package directions?

Are you suggesting Sqwertz has trouble following package directions?
Careful now!

Hank Rogers

May 15, 2021, 3:29:45 PM5/15/21
Not salt. That's from all the whacking off on da nordic track.

GM

May 15, 2021, 3:48:03 PM5/15/21
"Crusty"... Lol...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:58:33 PM5/15/21

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 4:58:37 PM5/15/21

Walter de Rochebrune

May 15, 2021, 6:21:29 PM5/15/21

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 15, 2021, 9:00:41 PM5/15/21
On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 2:45:35 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2021 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT), itsjoan...@webtv.net
> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> >> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
> >> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
> >> Mudslide ice cream instead.
> >>
> > Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, go with the Tillamook and Mudslide ice cream.

Thank you, thank you!!

> I went with the Tillamoook Waffle Cone Swirl instead (both hands).
> Tillamook ice cream sucks. Texas Blue Bell and Creamy Creations are
> the best of the moderately-priced premium ice creams.
>
> -sw

We have Blue Bell ice cream here so I'm assuming when you say Texas
Blue Bell you're inferring it is made in Texas. A few weeks ago I bought
a half gallon of Turkey Hill butter pecan ice cream. I was NOT impressed.
The ice cream had a great creamy texture but nothing in the way of flavor
except it tasted like bland vanilla. No rich butter pecan flavor and it was
seriously lacking in nuts.

It has not inspired me to try any of their other flavors.

Sean

May 15, 2021, 9:23:33 PM5/15/21

Sean

May 15, 2021, 9:27:10 PM5/15/21

Sean

May 16, 2021, 2:28:30 AM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"

Sean

May 16, 2021, 2:43:32 AM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:44:20 -0500, "cshenk"

Sean

May 16, 2021, 2:43:53 AM5/16/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:36:07 -0500, "cshenk"

Cindy Hamilton

May 17, 2021, 11:10:04 AM5/17/21
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 9:18:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg

You inspired me to buy a half pound of pastrami and a loaf of good rye
bread. We'll have pastrami sandwiches for lunch today.

Cindy Hamilton

bruce bowser

May 17, 2021, 2:07:46 PM5/17/21
I never understood all the black pepper than goes into Pastrami. Or for that matter, St.Louis style BBQ ribs.

Cindy Hamilton

May 17, 2021, 2:48:24 PM5/17/21
You'd better stick to McDonald's, then.

Cindy Hamilton

bruce bowser

May 17, 2021, 2:58:46 PM5/17/21
That was the other day. I tried Burger King's plain double with fry. Not as good. Oh, you remind me. Now, i'm going to try your suggestion of the chilli sauce on the burger, with no other fixing. We'll see how it tastes.

Sqwertz

May 21, 2021, 6:44:22 AM5/21/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:44:20 -0500, cshenk wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Grab a box of Manishewitcsz(sp?) Matzo Ball Soup and try it out.
>> It's not cheap - about $3.50/box (this one was half price because
>> it was cosmetically damaged). I used home made chicken stock from
>> the freezer for this soup, but the chicken powder soup base that
>> comes with it is also really good.
>
> I've never made that but it interests me. How difficult was it to
> folllow the package directions?

The instructions aren't in Silbo Gomero or Xhosam, they're in
English.

I don't have the package anymore, but I've got the instructions from
30 years ago. Mix meal packet with 2TB oil and an egg. Let stand
for 15 minutes while you bring the soup mix and 1.5 quarts water to
a boil. Form 1" balls and drop them into boiling soup and simmer for
15-20 minutes. Done.

I don't knpw why you included this recipe while asking me about the
other.
And now you know 3X as much.

-sw

Sqwertz

May 21, 2021, 6:51:03 AM5/21/21
On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:36:07 -0500, cshenk wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
>> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
>> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
>> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>>
>> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
>> pickled beets on the side.
>>
>> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
>> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
>> Mudslide ice cream instead.

> Looks great Steve!
>
> The bread seems salt crusted a little? Not sure. I'd be interested in
> that if so.

That's errant flour. You bake bread, right? Rye loaves are never
salt crusted, only seeded - unlike rye weck rolls, German or
Italian breadsticks, and crackers.

I can't think of any loaf that's normally salt-crusted, only smaller
breads.

-sw

Cindy Hamilton

May 21, 2021, 8:36:13 AM5/21/21
I used (very occasionally) to get an onion-dill rye from a bakery in
Cincinnati that put a little salt on the top.

The problem is, of course, that salt is hygroscopic. Either atmospheric
moisture dissolves it or it sucks moisture out of the bread.

Cindy Hamilton

US Janet

May 21, 2021, 11:37:25 AM5/21/21
On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:50:57 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>
wrote:
small breads, I agree. In my hometown we used to get rye rolls that
were salted.
Janet US

Sqwertz

May 22, 2021, 9:11:16 PM5/22/21
> small breads, I agree. In my hometown we used to get rye rolls that
> were salted.

With caraway - I miss those. I made some breadsticks relatively
recently. Err, 9 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwertz/6965931598/in/photostream

-sw

Sqwertz

May 22, 2021, 9:14:04 PM5/22/21
Well, I meant to inspire somebody here to make their own pastrami
and/or sauerkraut ....

-sw

Dave Smith

May 23, 2021, 12:58:36 AM5/23/21
On Sat, 22 May 2021 20:13:59 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>
wrote:
This is not a message from Dave Smith from Canada, but from an
alternative Dave Smith. It's a common name, you know.

Cindy Hamilton

May 23, 2021, 4:50:38 AM5/23/21
Sorry. A half pound of pastrami was more, really, than I wanted to eat
over the course of several days. I don't know what I'd do with an entire
brisket (which I think is the only suitable cut for pastrami).

I've made sauerkraut before. Again, not worth the effort for the return.
A one-pound jar of kraut in the fridge lasts me months.

Cindy Hamilton

Dave Smith

May 23, 2021, 4:58:06 AM5/23/21

wolfy's new skateboard

May 23, 2021, 2:10:26 PM5/23/21
On 5/23/2021 2:50 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> A one-pound jar of kraut in the fridge lasts me months.
>
> Cindy

Kimchi will go even longer - still cabbage, just tastier.

US Janet

May 23, 2021, 3:24:56 PM5/23/21
On Sat, 22 May 2021 20:11:10 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>
Ours had the caraway kneaded into the dough and salt sprinkled on top.
You had to get to the bakery early or these rolls would be gone.
Janet US

bruce bowser

May 23, 2021, 5:51:36 PM5/23/21
I like sauerkraut better because its shredded.

dsi1

May 23, 2021, 7:47:48 PM5/23/21
The pancake house down the street used to serve pork belly and kim chee. To a Korean, that's comfort food. The kim chee was some really old stuff. At that point, it's starting to disintegrate and has a cheese-like note to it. I thought it was awesome. At the same time, I was a little repulsed by it. Once a year is enough for me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LzoutcDdjp84KuHHA

Dave Smith

May 23, 2021, 7:54:45 PM5/23/21
You liked the Koreanness more than the flavour and the stink.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

dsi1

May 23, 2021, 8:07:55 PM5/23/21
Bacon and kim chee is not a comfort food for me. It is for my wife, who is not Korean ether but was raised by a Korean. My wife likes bacon fat, rice, and kim chee. I don't even want to think about that.

Dave Smith

May 23, 2021, 9:06:29 PM5/23/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 17:07:51 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
Apart from the meat factor, the idea doesn't turn me off, although I'd
take it easy on the kim chee.

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 12:29:34 AM5/24/21

Sqwertz

May 24, 2021, 12:29:57 AM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 01:50:33 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 9:14:04 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:

>> Well, I meant to inspire somebody here to make their own pastrami
>> and/or sauerkraut ....
>
> Sorry. A half pound of pastrami was more, really, than I wanted to eat
> over the course of several days. I don't know what I'd do with an entire
> brisket (which I think is the only suitable cut for pastrami).

The pastrami you bought at the store wasn't brisket. Maybe it was
navel, but most likely it was top round <ptooey>. And you've never
had tri-tip pastrami either.

-sw

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 12:31:12 AM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 17:07:51 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 12:31:46 AM5/24/21

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 12:31:52 AM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 16:47:45 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 12:39:11 AM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 13:24:52 -0600, US Janet <USJ...@jan6noplace.com>

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 2:53:58 AM5/24/21
On Sun, 23 May 2021 23:29:48 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>

bruce bowser

May 24, 2021, 4:22:14 AM5/24/21
That still is largely the case for smaller places. They aren't going to have a 'round the clock "Time To Make The Donuts" slogan like the bigger places do.

Cindy Hamilton

May 24, 2021, 4:56:44 AM5/24/21
I can tell the difference between brisket and top round. It was
flat-cut brisket.

<https://media-cdn.getbento.com/accounts/4c7b48c872fe2c2a95a297722fd49e4c/media/nXYuD45JRkuQcpVwX5h6_SG%20Web%20Linesheet%20-%20Pastrami%20%26%20Roast%20Beef.pdf>

What an eye-watering URL. Still, I'm not their website designer.

Tri-tip is not a popular cut here. I doubt I've seen it more than once or
twice.

Cindy Hamilton

Gary

May 24, 2021, 8:27:18 AM5/24/21
US Janet wrote:
> Ours had the caraway kneaded into the dough and salt sprinkled on top.
> You had to get to the bakery early or these rolls would be gone.

I've heard this same story about other bakery items.

One would think that if a certain item sold out so quick each day, they
would start making lots more of them each day and increase sales.

Also, if so popular, they could up the price a bit too.

"Supply and demand"

Cindy Hamilton

May 24, 2021, 8:54:03 AM5/24/21
They don't have unlimited resources. Bakers, ovens, display cases.
Some of those resources must be allocated to their other products.
Not everyone wants one of those rolls.

Cindy Hamilton

Taxed and Spent

May 24, 2021, 9:27:15 AM5/24/21
"Keep them wanting more"

Sqwertz

May 24, 2021, 10:55:15 AM5/24/21
REAL, traditional pastrami is made from Naval, not brisket. And it
will look like it's from brisket except for the way the fat is
arranged.

-sw

Bryan Simmons

May 24, 2021, 11:15:31 AM5/24/21
On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Pastrami was made from scratch starting with USA prime tri-tip
> ($6.99/lb). Cured 6 days and smoked over post oak to medium
> doneness (about 139F). Home made sauerkraut and Havarti cheese, plus
> TJ's honey pale ale mustard on grilled Jewish rye.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QFktgX1/Pastrami-Reuben-and-Motzo-Ball-Soup.jpg
>
> Matzo ball soup from home made chicken stock and bloody Cesar
> pickled beets on the side.
>
> Then I'm gonna think about doing a nude hour on the Nordictrack
> while masturbating with both hands, but will probably have Tillamook
> Mudslide ice cream instead.

How many Matzos had to be emasculated to make that soup? I mean, you
never hear about any *other* part of them being eaten. Maybe the rest of
them isn't kosher.

> -sw

--Bryan

wolfy's new skateboard

May 24, 2021, 12:50:23 PM5/24/21
Not enough heat.

wolfy's new skateboard

May 24, 2021, 1:07:38 PM5/24/21
On 5/24/2021 2:56 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Tri-tip is not a popular cut here. I doubt I've seen it more than once or
> twice.

You are really missing out!

http://littlechefblog.com/santa-maria-tri-tip/

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 3:52:12 PM5/24/21

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 4:28:20 PM5/24/21
On Mon, 24 May 2021 09:55:09 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>

wolfy's new skateboard

May 24, 2021, 4:31:23 PM5/24/21
On 5/24/2021 2:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> Ask them,

Hey man, grow a new act, this is so boring.

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 4:41:52 PM5/24/21

Dave Smith

May 24, 2021, 4:42:22 PM5/24/21