The Last Brain Teaser Before the Google Shutdown

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 3:37:13 AMFeb 20
I just built a half-assed work table-station-whatever in the man
cave.

What is the object in this photo?

I'll even give you the first letter:

"The" (that was or the dumbasses - who may not be wrong).

https://i.postimg.cc/FzTVk9f1/Tweee-Weee.jpg

For smart people, you have to think retrospectively. Your answer
does not begin with "The".

Google winners will get free Blocknews accounts (unless I have you
killfiled).

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 1:22:18 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:37:06 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> I just built a half-assed work table-station-whatever in the man
> cave.
>
> What is the object in this photo?
>
> I'll even give you the first letter:
>
> "The" (that was or the dumbasses - who may not be wrong).
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/FzTVk9f1/Tweee-Weee.jpg
>
> For smart people, you have to think retrospectively. Your answer
> does not begin with "The".

The lamp (duh!) - Its only in the center of each recursive photo
and is the only item that hasn't moved.

The bonus answer was "time". Notice the clock in 7 different
photos. Of course you probably didn't notice there were 7
different photos...

The photo, titled, "The Lamp", took 3rd place in the Bexar Art
Show (photography category) last week for which I won a $20 H-E-B
prepaid gift certificate hosted by ... [drum roll].... Netspend!
The same two companies I'm currently suing.

I collect irony. And I don't even live in Bexar. So maybe they'll
sue me if I activate this certificate,

(I was probably one of 4 or less contestants in the category)

You fuckers are so lame.

So where's Sheldon? He would have had a shitfit over my
superfluous usage of commas.

-sw

jmcquown

Feb 20, 2024, 7:28:14 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 1:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> So where's Sheldon? He would have had a shitfit over my
> superfluous usage of commas.
>
> -sw

You know very well Sheldon is in a nursing home.

Jill

Sqwertz

Feb 21, 2024, 6:40:52 PMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:28:05 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> On 2/20/2024 1:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> So where's Sheldon? He would have had a shitfit over my
>> superfluous usage of commas.
>
> You know very well Sheldon is in a nursing home.

Who?

-sw

BryanGSimmons

Feb 21, 2024, 9:50:25 PMFeb 21
So now when Sheldon has a shitfit, it's in a bedpan.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Sqwertz

Feb 22, 2024, 12:04:13 AMFeb 22
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:50:07 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:

> On 2/21/2024 5:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> You know very well Sheldon is in a nursing home.
>>
>> Who?
> >
> So now when Sheldon has a shitfit, it's in a bedpan.

Depends.

-sw