I spent my my entire inheritance on my house

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 4:34:50 PM1/27/23
and it is Fabulous!

John Kuthe...

Hank Rogers

Jan 27, 2023, 7:27:57 PM1/27/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> and it is Fabulous!
>
> John Kuthe...

That's cool man. We know. But you can always ask your sister for
some more money from *her* inheritance. You'll need it to buy juice
for your dik, beans and rice, etc. And shit that your leaf needs so
often.

Don't worry, she'll bail your ass out.

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 8:37:18 PM1/27/23
No she won't! My sister is a real bitch!

John Kuthe...

Thomas

Jan 27, 2023, 9:09:40 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 4:34:50 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> and it is Fabulous!
>
> John Kuthe...
Shave the house. Fabulous glabrous.

Side note, I worked hard for my house. It gives an inner sense of accomplishment and pride.

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 9:26:49 PM1/27/23
My Father would have been very happy with my house! Had he ever seen it! :-(

John Kuthe...

Alex

Jan 27, 2023, 9:43:05 PM1/27/23
I'll bet she is the sane one in your family and sees you for who you are.

Alex

Jan 27, 2023, 9:44:58 PM1/27/23
"His" house since his hard work paid for it.  He would see you as a
pathetic, narcissistic, parasite.

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 9:49:25 PM1/27/23
I thank my Father every day for my house!

John Kuthe...

Thomas

Jan 27, 2023, 10:02:04 PM1/27/23
Capital "F"
Interesting.

Bruce

Jan 27, 2023, 10:36:55 PM1/27/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:02:00 -0800 (PST), Thomas <cano...@gmail.com>
In that case, what do you make of the following?
"And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!"

Thomas

Jan 28, 2023, 6:13:01 AM1/28/23
I make nothing notable of it.
Proper nouns and stuff.
My dad
Hey Dad

Bryan Simmons

Jan 28, 2023, 6:59:27 AM1/28/23
Yeah, doesn't Karen realize that you are MENTALLY ILL?

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Graham

Jan 28, 2023, 9:55:16 AM1/28/23
On 2023-01-27 2:34 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> and it is Fabulous!
>
> John Kuthe...

So when the city sells it for your unpaid taxes, it should sell easily.

William Stickers

Jan 28, 2023, 1:20:30 PM1/28/23
Ignore him and he will go away, if you can ever find enough self control
to do it, which I highly doubt.

jmcquown

Jan 28, 2023, 6:40:00 PM1/28/23
There's a reason their father put his sister in charge of the trust. He
knew John would blow right through his money. He was still living like
he was a teenager in a house full of students who were renting rooms
from the Cheap Chinese Landlord even though John was 50-something years
old at the time. He bought the house for more than market value,
without even having a home inspection, then bitched about things that
needed to be fixed. DUH. He already knew there were problems since
he'd been living there and bitching about the "cheap" landlord for years.

He dumped all of his money into it. That's all well and good except his
grand plan for "International Shared Student Living" went sideways. He
installed three car charging ports because he assumed his renters would
also jump on the electric car bandwagon and rent rooms from him forever.
Funny thing about foreign students who come to the US for an education
- they generally go back home. So much for that master plan. But hey,
I hear he plays a mean Djembe. ;)

Jill

Hank Rogers

Jan 28, 2023, 8:22:36 PM1/28/23
You are correct, your majesty. How do you feel, knowing that you
could have stepped in and rescued this poor desperate psychotic.
Pretty shitty, I imagine.

Bryan Simmons

Jan 28, 2023, 8:33:58 PM1/28/23
Hey, since Kuthe sunk all of his inheritance into
that house, do you think he'll kill himself when
the County auctions it off for non-payment of
property taxes? Gee, we'll all feel pretty shitty
for not warning him about that.

--Bryan

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:13:45 AM1/29/23
I'm a buyer and watching for it.  Why not if will go cheap?

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 12:18:57 AM1/29/23
The roof is the biggest joke.  They tore it all off and gave him a
low-quality underlayment for all of that money he paid.  I warned him
when he posted pictures while it was underway but scatterbrained John
ignored it.  He was ripped off.  He paid for a "restoration" and got a
"B" roof installed for way too much money.  He's a simpleton and will be
homeless sooner than later.

GM

Jan 29, 2023, 12:29:44 AM1/29/23
Can we say "scavenger sale"...???

--
GM

Alex

Jan 29, 2023, 1:42:23 AM1/29/23
Sure!

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 8:23:38 AM1/29/23
Nope! Old World Roofing did a fantastic JOB on my house's roof! 100% watertight!

John Kuthe...

Bryan Simmons

Jan 29, 2023, 9:16:26 AM1/29/23
But you didn't sock away enough money to pay for
your taxes in perpetuity, which you could have done.
You frittered away money while keeping up the
fantasy that you were going to get to play nursie
with children, instead of getting a job that you were
capable of doing while you still could. Now, you've
deteriorated to the point where you can't even work
as a part-time dishwasher.
You won't starve because of SNAP, and with almost
no income, Obamacare is super cheap, but you are
paying to heat/cool a huge house. You are ~$4K
behind on property taxes. You are, as you have
posted in the past, "FUCKED!"

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 9:44:10 AM1/29/23
I am NOT fucked.

An FUCK YOU Bryan, you Narcissistic Personalty Disorder sufferer!

John Kuthe...

GM

Jan 29, 2023, 11:10:14 AM1/29/23
I bet BRYAN is up to date on his real estate TAXES, John...

🤑

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Jan 29, 2023, 11:34:16 AM1/29/23
Yes, you are "FUCKED!"

> > An FUCK YOU Bryan, you Narcissistic Personalty Disorder sufferer!

How are you going to pay the $4K in OVERDUE property
taxes?

> > John Kuthe...
> I bet BRYAN is up to date on his real estate TAXES, John...

I am, on all three houses. John Kuthe is "FUCKED!"

> --
> GM

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 3:00:24 PM1/29/23
On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 10:34:16 AM UTC-6, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am, on all three houses. John Kuthe is "FUCKED!"
> >
> > --
> > GM
>
> --Bryan

No I am NOT! I have a very good Sound System in my basement and YOU DO NOT!

John Kuthe...

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 29, 2023, 4:29:39 PM1/29/23
Makes me wish I had a basement

Nem Tudom

Jan 29, 2023, 5:15:54 PM1/29/23
On 1/29/2023 12:00 PM, John Kookthe wrote:

> On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 10:34:16 AM UTC-6, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I am, on all three houses. John Kuthe is "FUCKED!"
>>>

> No I am NOT! I have a very good Sound System in my basement and YOU DO NOT!

You are fucked beyond redemption. You are a mentally ill deranged kook.

A sound system in your basement won't save you from the taxman.

You're a deranged fucktard, Kookthe.

Hank Rogers

Jan 29, 2023, 6:36:20 PM1/29/23
I don't like those durn things. It put Popeye in the nursing home
permanently.

Bryan Simmons

Jan 29, 2023, 7:23:19 PM1/29/23
In retrospect, he'd have been better off living in a
goat barn.

--Bryan

Leonard Blaisdell

Jan 29, 2023, 7:24:19 PM1/29/23
On 2023-01-28, Thomas <cano...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I make nothing notable of it.
> Proper nouns and stuff.
> My dad
> Hey Dad

Whether it's proper English or not, I capitalize Mom and Dad when
posting about "my" parents. That ain't going to change.
It's the least I can do now. They were great parents.

Bruce

Jan 29, 2023, 7:53:08 PM1/29/23
On 30 Jan 2023 00:24:13 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Do you also stand up when you hear your national anthem, I mean
National Anthem on TV?

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 29, 2023, 8:10:19 PM1/29/23
He was probably going to check on his sound system. He wanted to listen
to the Cheep Jewish Effects.

Leonard Blaisdell

Jan 29, 2023, 9:45:47 PM1/29/23
On 2023-01-30, Bruce <Br...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Do you also stand up when you hear your national anthem, I mean
> National Anthem on TV?

So...your parent's, not so much respect. Sorry. :(

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 11:11:46 PM1/29/23
On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 6:53:08 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> Do you also stand up when you hear your national anthem, I mean
> National Anthem on TV?

I did when I went to the Indy 500, numerous times and several years ago!

But not on TV, ever!

John Kuthe...

Bruce

Jan 29, 2023, 11:27:23 PM1/29/23
Next time, please stand up and put your right hand on your left heart.
It's a matter of respect, you know.

jmcquown

Jan 30, 2023, 5:30:04 PM1/30/23
I cannot remember the last time I heard the National Anthem on TV. Way
back in the day (pre-cable) when network TV stations went off the air at
Midnight, they'd play the National Anthem before displaying a test
pattern (or just static). No, I didn't stand up for it.

Jill

Thomas

Jan 30, 2023, 6:02:21 PM1/30/23
I have no doubt they were great. Mine too.
Consider "my Parents" to stay in sync.

My original thought was thinking about God the way Father was presented.

Alex

Jan 30, 2023, 7:22:51 PM1/30/23
With "B" grade underlayment.  For that money?  You were ripped off!

Alex

Jan 30, 2023, 7:25:12 PM1/30/23
 "Ten minutes to Wapner".  "K-Mart sucks".  "I'm an excellent driver".
I see a lot of similarities.

John Kuthe

Jan 30, 2023, 7:30:18 PM1/30/23
This house has ZERO leaks!

And I AM FUCKED, no prospects of ANY jobs!

But I just had a delicious Cheese Snack!

John Kuthe...

Graham

Jan 30, 2023, 8:35:34 PM1/30/23
It's time they stopped the silly nonsense of playing the national
anthem(s) before hockey and other games.

GM

Jan 30, 2023, 8:41:32 PM1/30/23
Graham's favourite "anthem" is "The Internationale*...!!!

😎

--
GM

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 30, 2023, 8:59:01 PM1/30/23
I think in the pat few years they have avoided it to avoid controversy
when players take a knee and such. They can also use that time to run a
commercial instead of showing people standing.

Bryan Simmons

Jan 31, 2023, 9:55:32 AM1/31/23
You ARE "FUCKED," and it's your own fault. Back when
you were still mentally and physically capable of doing
a job, you held out for your kiddie nursing fantasy job,
and bragged about how you were going to be earning
big money. Now, your mentally ill ass IS "FUCKED."
You are "FUCKED." You have no way to pay your taxes
unless you sell that house. Then you could buy a little
house, and have extra money for taxes and to
supplement Social Security, but your delusions of
grandeur won't let you do that.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Thomas Joseph

Jan 31, 2023, 6:44:56 PM1/31/23
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

> > I cannot remember the last time I heard the National Anthem on TV. Way
> > back in the day (pre-cable) when network TV stations went off the air at
> > Midnight, they'd play the National Anthem before displaying a test
> > pattern (or just static). No, I didn't stand up for it.

> I think in the pat few years they have avoided it to avoid controversy
> when players take a knee and such. They can also use that time to run a
> commercial instead of showing people standing.

The anthem is still played at sporting events. But I agree, it seems to
be less in your face than before, probably as Ed says, to avoid controversy.
But it is still played, especially at high profile events with insane flyovers
and giant flagged held out across the entire field by our stone-faced volunteer
'warrior' protectors. I always resented the anthem as an intrusion. People
stand for it. But I wonder if they stand at home when it's played. I don't know,
but I doubt it. This tends to prove that standing during the anthem is almost
entirely a peer pressure thing. It is usually played at sporting events in which
individuals or teams represent a city. Cities are governments, hence the
anthem. You don't hear the anthem before a billiards or bowling championship.
At least I haven't. I am not a very patriotic person. But then neither are most
who claim to be. As Jill says they sometimes play it during commercials. But
it is still played. I have always seen it as an intrusion. Sort of like the Pledge
of Allegiance in school with everybody mumbling it as fast as possible to get
it over with.

Mr Pinball

Jan 31, 2023, 7:17:39 PM1/31/23

jmcquown

Jan 31, 2023, 7:46:42 PM1/31/23
I don't watch sports. Probably if they are playing teams from other
countries it might mean something to support their side. <shrug>

Jill

Bruce

Jan 31, 2023, 8:17:26 PM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:46:30 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
That's exactly the problem with American sports. You're all constantly
playing each other. Who cares after all these years whether the Boston
Bananas or the Cleveland Cliffhangers win a match? Play against other
countries. That's much more fun!

Gary

Feb 1, 2023, 9:42:47 AM2/1/23
I always love the anti sports conversations here.
You two don't even like to watch sports.
If only other countries played each other, you still wouldn't watch.

For many, big sports events are just another excuse to cook something
special and/or party. Superbowl halftime shows are an annual joke.

For this reason, I watch games home alone without all the distractions,
especially all the drunken hooting and cheering after ever single play.

Wait for it - "What are you cooking for SuperBowl?"

Mike Duffy

Feb 1, 2023, 9:43:30 AM2/1/23
On 2023-01-31, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> Sort of like the Pledge of Allegiance in school
> with everybody mumbling it as fast as possible

You're lucky. We had to sing "God save the Queeen"
and say the Lord's Prayer.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 1, 2023, 10:19:13 AM2/1/23
Nobody can sing our national anthem, and God was pretty much turfed out
of school by the time I enrolled in 1962.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Graham

Feb 1, 2023, 10:50:23 AM2/1/23
A religious morning assembly and compulsory religious education
was part of my school days. When I was about nine, I started to question
the existence of this invisible sky fairy, but I had to keep those
thoughts to myself.

GM

Feb 1, 2023, 11:05:14 AM2/1/23
Mark 3:29:

"But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin...”

😎

--
GM

Dave Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 11:28:10 AM2/1/23
It was never popular to question religion in those days, especially when
you are in an are with a dominant one. It was even worse before that.
In the good old days you could face very serious consequences for daring
to question the teachings of the church. Look at the bullshit Galileo
went through for daring to suggest that the Earth revolved around the
son. It was more than 350 years before the admitted they may have been
wrong on that.

Graham

Feb 1, 2023, 11:47:41 AM2/1/23
Back then, I was surrounded by believers, even if they rarely went to
church. By the time I was 13 or 14, the entire idea of a god stopped
making any sense. However, I had to keep those ideas to myself and it
wasn't till I got to uni before I was able to "come out" as a full-
blown atheist. I raised my sons to think for themselves and not bother
with such nonsense and they have continued with that "tradition" with
their children.

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 1, 2023, 12:12:58 PM2/1/23
One of the smartest people I know is the most religious person I know.
He also thinks Trump was a great president.
Conclusion: Being an honor student in school does not mean you are
intelligent.

GM

Feb 1, 2023, 12:25:31 PM2/1/23
Beware, Arrogant Blasphemer Graham... BEWARE the MARK of the BEAST... lest you end up in the
fiery lake of burning sulfur !!!

;-P

Matthew 16:23:

"Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind
the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Revelation 19:20:

"But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With
these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

Acts 7:51:

“You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you."

Matthew 12:31:

"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven."

😎

--
GM

Bruce

Feb 1, 2023, 1:26:42 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 09:42:41 -0500, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>On 1/31/2023 8:17 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:46:30 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> I don't watch sports. Probably if they are playing teams from other
>>> countries it might mean something to support their side. <shrug>
>>
>> That's exactly the problem with American sports. You're all constantly
>> playing each other. Who cares after all these years whether the Boston
>> Bananas or the Cleveland Cliffhangers win a match? Play against other
>> countries. That's much more fun!
>
>I always love the anti sports conversations here.
>You two don't even like to watch sports.
>If only other countries played each other, you still wouldn't watch.

How would you know? I watch football (with the feet and a ball) and
cycling.

>For many, big sports events are just another excuse to cook something
>special and/or party. Superbowl halftime shows are an annual joke.
>
>For this reason, I watch games home alone without all the distractions,
>especially all the drunken hooting and cheering after ever single play.
>
>Wait for it - "What are you cooking for SuperBowl?"

I'm not even sure which sport that is. I'm guessing baseball.

Bruce

Feb 1, 2023, 1:30:08 PM2/1/23
If you work hard and have a good memory, you can do very well at
school and at certain uni studies, without being very intelligent.

dsi1

Feb 1, 2023, 3:16:41 PM2/1/23
Yoose must be dumb. Obviously, it's bowling.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 4:13:16 PM2/1/23
Bruce wrote:

"That's exactly the problem with American sports. You're all constantly
playing each other. Who cares after all these years whether the Boston
Bananas or the Cleveland Cliffhangers win a match? Play against other
countries."

We are already doing that. We call it war.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 4:45:44 PM2/1/23
Gary wrote:

> For many, big sports events are just another excuse to cook something
> special and/or party. Superbowl halftime shows are an annual joke.
>
> For this reason, I watch games home alone without all the distractions,
> especially all the drunken hooting and cheering after ever single play.
>
> Wait for it - "What are you cooking for SuperBowl?"

I am the same. I am not a big sports fan flitting from one sport to the
other on the basis of season. I am mainly a fan of the NFL. Not just
the matchups but the way the league is organized and has some history
to it. But I am like you. I have watched a few super bowls with other
people while drunk, but that's back when I was drunk every day anyway.
I like to watch alone - to analyze and study with a little weed in me.

Your last comment is funny and transcends this group alone. I used to
go to a very busy comedy group - about 20 years ago - and to keep things
on the topic of comedy while drifting away from it they would ask stupid
questions of each other such as, "What's your favorite road song?", meaning
what song do they like most when they're traveling from gig to gig. Insane.
And when someone got sick or died the condolences would pour in one
after the other - the same basic words from all of them, some of them
saying the dead person was one of their best friends, followed by, "Does
anyone have his phone number?", or whatever. "Yep, he's my best friend.
Do I want his phone number? Not now, I'll wait till after he's dead, ok?"

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 4:49:31 PM2/1/23
I spent a year and 12 days in a reform school run by Catholic
Brothers and we said at least 20 prayers every day - when we
went to bed, when we got up, before and every every meal,
before and after every class, etc. And during easter season,
etc., they'd have us in church 4 times a day. The masses
were in Latin. In a way that was good, more distant and uninvolved.
Do you know what I mean about buzzing through the prayers
and pledges and so forth? It becomes a quick drone, just something
to get out of the way. Funny.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 4:57:21 PM2/1/23
Graham wrote:

> A religious morning assembly and compulsory religious education
> was part of my school days. When I was about nine, I started to question
> the existence of this invisible sky fairy, but I had to keep those
> thoughts to myself.

I know what you mean. I was in a Catholic reform school. No talking, ever,
unless told, usually with a loud clap followed by some kind of sign with the
hands to tell us what to do. The hand going round and round meant "activity",
move around, don't just stand still. Five fingers meant "take five" and meant
we could smoke and talk. If it was just talking and no smoking the loud clap
would be followed by fingers going up and down with the thumb below denoting
"Talk."

I never challenged these people. I am glad I went there (now). But most got
nothing out of it. Some came from homes as bad or worse than the Pro (protectory).
But one day in some class we were asked to write why we believe in God and I just
couldn't hold it back. I did it in such a way as to not piss anybody off. I asked, "What
if someone doesn't believe in God?", and he paused a moment and stared at me before
saying, "Just write it." That was a mild rebuke. There was some pretty brutal punishments
in that place. Anyway, I thought it was funny to be asked to say why I believe in something
I don't believe in in the first place. But I didn't take it any further. Some of those Brothers
were alright. They were stern and by the book, but I never saw any out and out sadism
from any of them.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 5:01:14 PM2/1/23
Dave Smith wrote:

> It was never popular to question religion in those days, especially when
> you are in an are with a dominant one. It was even worse before that.
> In the good old days you could face very serious consequences for daring
> to question the teachings of the church. Look at the bullshit Galileo
> went through for daring to suggest that the Earth revolved around the
> son. It was more than 350 years before the admitted they may have been
> wrong on that.

No argument there. I have no organized religion and tend toward
atheism but believe that everyone alive is an agnostic at heart. But
it's funny, even though I used to ridicule organized religions and am
still capable of doing so, I tend to have more respect for the strict
religions, the ones that don't bend so easily. They are needed. The
staunchness is needed or they will fade. They will make concessions
from time to time to keep members in the flock, but overall they are
slow to change - and there is a part of me that understands and even
respects that because I think change should not come easy, ever.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 5:08:40 PM2/1/23
Graham wrote:

> However, I had to keep those ideas to myself and it
> wasn't till I got to uni before I was able to "come out" as a full-
> blown atheist. I raised my sons to think for themselves and not bother
> with such nonsense and they have continued with that "tradition" with
> their children.

I believe you when you say you are an atheist, but tend to see
belief or lack or it as something on a scale, trending one way
or the other but never all the way. I believe everyone is an
agnostic no matter what they call themselves. They may lean
strongly toward belief or lack or it but never all the way. I tend
toward atheism myself. At the same time I have met some
oddballs in my time as I'm sure you have as well - people who
get so extreme with their atheistic beliefs that it becomes a
religion of it's own, sometimes the only thing they can ever
talk about. Ever meet that type?

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 5:18:15 PM2/1/23
Bruce wrote:
Gary wrote:

> >Wait for it - "What are you cooking for Super Bowl?"

> I'm not even sure which sport that is. I'm guessing baseball.

In reactionary mode once again, I see. Let the other person do all the
talking, then pop in to comment on it, usually in a negative or challenging
way. It doesn't matter what the super bowl is. He was predicting a slew
of "What are you cooking for the super bowls" soon to come to the
newsgroup as the annual sporting event draws closer. He is right. He
sees it. Very 'follow the leader', the whole thing - "What are you having
cooking for the super bowl?", just to give themselves a chance to open
the door to something beyond food like maybe the game itself or a
headline in the paper about a guy killing his drinking buddy over a
$2.00 super bowl bet.

Bryan Simmons

Feb 1, 2023, 5:59:51 PM2/1/23
Home alone. Like Kuthe, except he watches large
men inflicting pain on small women, whereas you
watch large men inflicting pain on other large men.

--Bryan

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2023, 6:16:13 PM2/1/23
Bryan wrote:

> Home alone. Like Kuthe, except he watches large
> men inflicting pain on small women, whereas you
> watch large men inflicting pain on other large men.

At least they're getting paid for it. It's a step up from
the gladiator days, isn't it? We are moving forward.
Progressing. One day there will be no TV channels.
No DVDs. You just stare at the screen and whatever
you want to see pops up at will. And it's harmless.
If you get off on snuff films, for example, they are
supplied - and are as realistic as possible, yet there
are no actual humans involved, it's all CGI (vastly
improved over the crap they've got now), and the
streets are safe as everyone is at home jerking off,
doing it their own way, paul anka style.

Hank Rogers

Feb 1, 2023, 7:05:19 PM2/1/23
I always got a kick out of watching Catholics squint and finger
their rosary beads while furiously mumbling a prayer, over and
over, as if god was deaf. Funny stuff.

Hank Rogers

Feb 1, 2023, 7:14:31 PM2/1/23
I think you just met another one. Most atheists are not that type.
Most of us go through that phase quickly and don't become
permanently stuck in that phase.

Hank Rogers

Feb 1, 2023, 7:20:34 PM2/1/23
My god, you should be used to our master stopping by for a quick
ass sniff.

Alex

Feb 1, 2023, 8:15:52 PM2/1/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 6:25:12 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> No I am NOT! I have a very good Sound System in my basement and YOU DO NOT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>> "Ten minutes to Wapner". "K-Mart sucks". "I'm an excellent driver".
>> I see a lot of similarities.
> This house has ZERO leaks!
>
> And I AM FUCKED, no prospects of ANY jobs!
>
> But I just had a delicious Cheese Snack!
>
> John Kuthe...

EVERYONE is hiring.  You can make $15/hour ANYWHERE.

Hank Rogers

Feb 1, 2023, 8:47:21 PM2/1/23
Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> "Ten minutes to Wapner".  "K-Mart sucks".  "I'm an excellent
>>> driver".
>>> I see a lot of similarities.
>> This house has ZERO leaks!
>>
>> And I AM FUCKED, no prospects of ANY jobs!
>>
>> But I just had a delicious Cheese Snack!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>
> EVERYONE is hiring.  You can make $15/hour ANYWHERE.

I doubt it. For some reason, people just won't hire him, or if they
do, they fire him very quickly.

He is unemployable.

Bruce

Feb 1, 2023, 9:20:33 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:18:11 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>Gary wrote:
>

>> >Wait for it - "What are you cooking for Super Bowl?"
>

>> I'm not even sure which sport that is. I'm guessing baseball.
>

>In reactionary mode once again, I see. Let the other person do all the
>talking

I did a lot more talking but you snipped it all.

<snipped irrelevant banter>

Michael Trew

Feb 1, 2023, 9:38:45 PM2/1/23
"...And not bother with such nonsense"... It sounds like you still
pushed and indoctrinated your sons, simply in the manner which you
believe, rather than letting them decide from themselves.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 2, 2023, 4:34:13 AM2/2/23
That's what parents do.

Don't worry; North American society gives everybody plenty of
opportunity to learn about religion. It's baked into the culture.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Michael Trew

Feb 3, 2023, 2:16:43 PM2/3/23
On 2/2/2023 4:34, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-02-02, Michael Trew<michae...@att.net> wrote:
>> On 2/1/2023 11:47, Graham wrote:
>>>
>>> wasn't till I got to uni before I was able to "come out" as a full-
>>> blown atheist. I raised my sons to think for themselves and not bother
>>> with such nonsense and they have continued with that "tradition" with
>>> their children.
>>
>> It sounds like you still
>> pushed and indoctrinated your sons, simply in the manner which you
>> believe, rather than letting them decide from themselves.
>
> That's what parents do.
>
> Don't worry; North American society gives everybody plenty of
> opportunity to learn about religion. It's baked into the culture.

Simply put, I find the prospect of "defense against indoctrination", by
using alternate indoctrination, to be amusing, at best.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 3, 2023, 3:39:26 PM2/3/23
How would one raise a child that is not indoctrinated in anything?
What does your child believe in?

--
Cindy Hamilton

dsi1

Feb 3, 2023, 5:07:09 PM2/3/23
15 bucks an hour is fine for an old guy like me that has housing and medical coverage. As far as starting a family on 15 an hour - fuck that shit. Yoose guys consider that to be descent wages. That's fantasy-land thinking.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 3, 2023, 5:36:31 PM2/3/23
No, we don't consider that decent wages. Perhaps people who can't
afford a family shouldn't have one. I'm not aware of any natural
right to a family.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

Feb 3, 2023, 5:50:45 PM2/3/23
People with a full time job should be able to afford one or two
children. But maybe it doesn't work that way in a country with
unhinged capitalism.

dsi1

Feb 3, 2023, 6:32:00 PM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 12:36:31 PM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I'm not aware of any natural
> right to a family.
>
> --
> Cindy Hamilton

That doesn't surprise me at all.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Graham

Feb 3, 2023, 6:56:03 PM2/3/23
Well we did indoctrinate our sons to think objectively.

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 3, 2023, 7:09:02 PM2/3/23
That is about what I made, adjusted for inflation, for my first full
time job out of high school in 1963. Funny thing is, it was the lowest
paid job I ever had but exposed me to many aspects of business that I
used later in life. Great practical education.

GM

Feb 3, 2023, 7:10:56 PM2/3/23
Yes, Graham's sons were suckled on the evil teats of Marx, Lenin, and Engels...

And forced to memorise Mao's "Little Red Book"...!!!

😀

--
GM

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 3, 2023, 7:21:08 PM2/3/23
Depends. At what skill level? Dishwasher? Burger flipper? Certainly
an auto tech, bookkeeper, fork lift operator. IMO, $15 is pretty much
the minimum but survivable for someone with no ambition do do better.
It is a few pennies more than the Australian $21.38 minimum.Better than
German 12 Euro.

Bruce

Feb 3, 2023, 8:11:19 PM2/3/23
Jobs where you get paid by the hour are temp jobs, right? Or casual
jobs, or whatever that's called. I'm talking about jobs where you're
employed by the company, where you're on their payroll. In Germany
that minimum wage is 1584 euros per month. That's 1710 US dollars per
month.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 4, 2023, 5:05:31 AM2/4/23
On 2023-02-03, dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:
_Pursuit_ of happiness, sir. There's no guarantee of attaining it.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Janet

Feb 4, 2023, 7:45:34 AM2/4/23
In article <395beb76-687b-45b8-baac-
511cb5...@googlegroups.com>, dsi...@hawaiiantel.net
says...

> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:15:52 PM UTC-10, Alex wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > And I AM FUCKED, no prospects of ANY jobs!

> > EVERYONE is hiring. You can make $15/hour ANYWHERE.
>
> 15 bucks an hour is fine for an old guy like me that has housing and medical coverage.
>As far as starting a family on 15 an hour - fuck that
>shit.

Kuthe isn't starting a family.

He applied for a job at the semen donor clinic but
didn't get up in time for the interview.

Janet UK

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 4, 2023, 9:17:42 AM2/4/23
Sure there is -- alprostadil

jmcquown

Feb 4, 2023, 9:54:24 AM2/4/23
I'm sure if one of your sons had decided to embrace Catholism you'd
still love him. :)

Jill

jmcquown

Feb 4, 2023, 10:08:07 AM2/4/23
On 2/4/2023 5:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
There's no guarantee children will make a person happy, either.

Jill

lucr...@florence.it

Feb 4, 2023, 10:41:57 AM2/4/23
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:07:57 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
I never looked for guarantees but certainly my three have become
invaluable to me now.

jmcquown

Feb 4, 2023, 11:04:15 AM2/4/23
I don't doubt it, lucretia, but David/dsi1 seems to think the "right" to
have children is included in 'The Declaration of Independence'.

Jill

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 4, 2023, 11:47:53 AM2/4/23
Which, as it happens, is not part of our legal framework.

Even this does not guarantee happiness:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America."

--
Cindy Hamilton

dsi1

Feb 4, 2023, 1:43:32 PM2/4/23
I never said happiness was guaranteed. Your word tricks won't work on me, missy. You're going to have to up your game.

dsi1

Feb 4, 2023, 1:47:22 PM2/4/23
On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 2:45:34 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> Kuthe isn't starting a family.
>
> He applied for a job at the semen donor clinic but
> didn't get up in time for the interview.
>

> Janet UK

I'm not talking about Mr. Kuthe. He's your obsession, not mine. I'm talking about the United States and how people think that $15/hour is cool. The US is rapidly becoming a nation of slaves.
It is loading more messages.