What I Nordictracked to today

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 11:12:27 AM1/27/23
and Tomorrow:

https://i.postimg.cc/TPs3HpNz/New-York-Dolls-two-Record-set.jpg

Bet you would LOVE my Sounds System, Bryan! Too bad you will never hear it!

John Kuthe...

Bryan Simmons

Jan 27, 2023, 11:36:19 AM1/27/23
I had a pretty good time at work today. I was an
hour over my scheduled hours for the week, so I
only worked three hours today. Too bad that you
are too much of a FAILURE to have a job. Your
physical infirmities, coupled with your mental
illness, mean no paychecks for you.

"[John Kuthe] has mental illness which all can
see."
--cshenk, in rec.food.cooking, Jan 23, 2023, 1:56:52 PM

"It's obvious to everyone that John [Kuthe] has
a mental illness (except for John)."
--Michael Trew, in rec.food.cooking, Jan 19, 2023, 9:18:25 PM

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 11:41:21 AM1/27/23
I do not have a mental illness, I have a Mental Health Disorder: Bipolar Disorder. Like Bryan has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

John Kuthe...

Bryan Simmons

Jan 27, 2023, 12:43:34 PM1/27/23
The folks who know you best think you are mentally ill.
Who are "The folks who know you best"?? Well, those
of us who read your crap on here. No one else deals
with you almost every day. You are, at best, a pathetic
laughingstock.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Mike Duffy

Jan 27, 2023, 1:17:20 PM1/27/23
On 2023-01-27, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> I had a pretty good time at work today. I was an
> hour over my scheduled hours for the week, so I
> only worked three hours today.

How long do you plan to work short hours before retiring?

I was under the impression last September that by Jan / Feb
you would have enough or reached the age / years of service
to let you retire.

Mike Duffy

Jan 27, 2023, 1:21:28 PM1/27/23
On 2023-01-27, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> The folks who know you best think you are mentally ill.
> [...] those of us who read your crap on here.

To be fair, I get the impression that on the NPD spectrum
most of us here are closer to Trump than Buddha or Jesus.
And yes, I include myself.

Hank Rogers

Jan 27, 2023, 1:23:15 PM1/27/23
You have BNPD. No treatment possible.

John Kuthe

Jan 27, 2023, 2:33:34 PM1/27/23
I am NOT a pathetic laughing stock! I an a very good Djembe player!

And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!

An Helping Hands called me today, but I called Bernadette back and asked her to get a client a little closer to Bel Nor for me.

John Kuthe...

Bryan Simmons

Jan 27, 2023, 4:48:45 PM1/27/23
Jesus?
John 14:6-11

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

OK, sub "God" for "the Father."
"He that hath seen me hath seen [God]."

Sure, Jesus didn't go around bragging about how
well shaved his balls were, but they didn't have
Top Care six blade razors back then. He also
didn't brag about 4 hour erections, or great stereo
systems, but they didn't have alprostadil shots or
electronics either. Even John Lennon, who was
"more popular than Jesus," didn't have Top Care
six blade razors or alprostadil shots, though he
probably did have a kick-ass stereo.

--Bryan

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jan 27, 2023, 6:26:15 PM1/27/23
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:33:34 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> I am NOT a pathetic laughing stock! I an a very good Djembe player!

That statement has everyone bent over laughing.

> And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!

A sign of mental decline. Crowing about printer cartridges (capitalized
no less) when no one inquired, and no one cares.

> An Helping Hands called me today, but I called Bernadette back and
> asked her to get a client a little closer to Bel Nor for me.
>
> John Kuthe...

Yes, the Duracell car only has a short range, and you can be sure your hoped
for client doesn't have a charging port. But you won't last a week if you should
find someone that needs care.

Bruce

Jan 27, 2023, 7:05:34 PM1/27/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:26:12 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:33:34 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!
>>
>A sign of mental decline. Crowing about printer cartridges (capitalized
>no less) when no one inquired, and no one cares.

Yet you reply and that's all he wants.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

jmcquown

Jan 28, 2023, 9:50:00 AM1/28/23
On 1/27/2023 6:26 PM, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:33:34 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I am NOT a pathetic laughing stock! I an a very good Djembe player!
>>
> That statement has everyone bent over laughing.

There's a huge call for Djembe players in St. Louis. ;)

>> And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!
>>
> A sign of mental decline. Crowing about printer cartridges (capitalized
> no less) when no one inquired, and no one cares.

Dammit! I completely forgot to announce when I got new printer
cartridges! I've got to wonder why he needs a printer. Surely not
anything like what I used mine for yesterday, which was to print a copy
of my Income Tax returns after filing online. Oh, and I printed a copy
of my property tax payment receipt earlier this month. :)

>> An Helping Hands called me today, but I called Bernadette back and
>> asked her to get a client a little closer to Bel Nor for me.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>
> Yes, the Duracell car only has a short range, and you can be sure your hoped
> for client doesn't have a charging port. But you won't last a week if you should
> find someone that needs care.

Wait... someone actually offered him a job and rather than use his van
to get to and from a *paying job* he asked her to find something else?!
That makes *no* sense. It's also a clear signal to "Bernadette" he's
not serious about finding work. And there he goes again, yapping about
who called him. I don't have the inclination to sabotage potential
employment but we all know know of one person who does (and it's not Steve).

Jill

Bruce

Jan 28, 2023, 11:50:04 AM1/28/23
On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 09:49:51 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 1/27/2023 6:26 PM, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:33:34 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> I am NOT a pathetic laughing stock! I an a very good Djembe player!
>>>
>> That statement has everyone bent over laughing.
>>>
>There's a huge call for Djembe players in St. Louis. ;)
>
>>> And I have all new Printer Cartridges in my Printer too! Yay!
>>>
>> A sign of mental decline. Crowing about printer cartridges (capitalized
>> no less) when no one inquired, and no one cares.
>>>
>Dammit! I completely forgot to announce when I got new printer
>cartridges! I've got to wonder why he needs a printer. Surely not
>anything like what I used mine for yesterday, which was to print a copy
>of my Income Tax returns after filing online. Oh, and I printed a copy
>of my property tax payment receipt earlier this month. :)

Jill's proud of her job after so many years of unemployment :)

John Kuthe

Feb 5, 2023, 12:49:02 PM2/5/23
https://i.postimg.cc/LsBZPmQk/Mott-The-Hoople-Two-Miles-Frm-Heaven.jpg

One of my Fave Mott The Hoople albums!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 5, 2023, 1:08:16 PM2/5/23
Has anyone shown any interest or enthusiasm for what you Nordictrack to?
No, not a single person. Beyond the narcissistic aspect, why do you think
anyone would be interested in what you listen to?

Bryan Simmons

Feb 5, 2023, 3:35:02 PM2/5/23
It's not one of the better MtH albums. It would
be good if John were dead.

--Bryan

jmcquown

Feb 5, 2023, 6:55:30 PM2/5/23
Why would he think anyone is interested in him using a Nordictrack?
Pure narcissism.

Jill

Bryan Simmons

Feb 5, 2023, 7:34:15 PM2/5/23
Both of you have fairly recently posted wishes
of good fortune to him. You make this NG a
welcoming place for him.

> Jill

--Bryan

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 5, 2023, 9:04:14 PM2/5/23
> --Bryan

Yes, I freely admit I wished him luck in his dishwashing job. I had high hopes that
this was at least something he could accomplish but as usual, he failed. I held
my good wishes for the carpet cleaning job as I knew that was something he could
not handle. His only hope, if he wishes to keep his house, is to apply for Social Security.
They will not turn a blind eye for back property taxes even though he thinks because
the house is his, no one can take it away from him. More of his delusions.

Gary

Feb 6, 2023, 7:53:29 AM2/6/23
I always look at these pictures. Not for the album of choice but to
check out your room/man cave.

Mission Impossible show:
"Your mission, Mr.Kuthe, should you decide to accept it,
is to please dust your 2 black stand-fan bases."

I'm sure they are black too but look gray due to dust.

Gary

Feb 6, 2023, 9:10:15 AM2/6/23
John is no different from you or others here. He's just making conversation.

Narcissism?

- hummingbirds
- rats in my house
- frozen pipes
- leaking skylight
- blooming azaleas
- Scottish ancestors
- 6199 foods that you don't like
- what *I* made for dinner
- plenty more of YOUR "narcissism" examples

Let's define "bully."

GM

Feb 6, 2023, 9:43:48 AM2/6/23
- my failed first marriage
- putting my first husband in jail
- Mom was a mediocre cook
- my "boyfriend" John
- my "Thanksgiving" article in the New York Times
- "Daddy was a war hero"
- why I like canned menudo
- why my boss loves me
- why me brothers hate me
- 32 degrees is considered "cold" in my neck of the woods
- why I deserved getting the house
- Sheryl Rosen shaved her "nads" and it grossed me out when she talked about it
- I like to watch old movies on TCM
- my charming apartment in Memphis
- my 17" laptop monitor and separate keyboard
- I am a saint because I took care of Mom in her declining years
- I live in a GATED country club community
- my Mom's Aunt Jemima(h) cookie jar
- my cat Buffy
- my boss' wife gives me eggs
- my cat Persia
- I am the expert on "all things Sheldon"
- our house in Bangkok
- today's menu from "The Club"
- Greg Morrow is a "nazi"
- I've trouble keeping squirrels out of the bird feeder
- why I don't have to always have starches with meals like GARY does

Let's defined "self - absorbed"

;-)

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 12:03:50 PM2/6/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 8:10:15 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:

> John is no different from you or others here. He's just making conversation.

Oh please, John's only conversations are about John.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 12:04:55 PM2/6/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 8:43:48 AM UTC-6, GM wrote:

> Let's defined "self - absorbed"
>
> GM

One word. John.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 1:32:28 PM2/6/23
You're on a roll, Gary!

Dave Smith

Feb 6, 2023, 2:46:38 PM2/6/23
Apparently there are enough people interested in his trolling to give
him the attention he craves.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 2:56:36 PM2/6/23
Interestingly, you say that to one of the people who most consistently
enables and feeds him. Of course you can't say that. Sisterhood and
all that.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 4:31:28 PM2/6/23
Bruce, you enable and feed him just as much as we do. He knows he can
count on you and Carol, and Gary when he feels two-faced enough to defend
him, to reply to his posts in defense.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 4:44:26 PM2/6/23
I don't defend him. I wish he'd stop his TMI and other nonsense posts.
I sometimes criticise the Sisterhood. That's not the same thing as
defending John.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 5:02:02 PM2/6/23
The simple fact that you respond to any post that is made in response to
his nonsense, you are enabling him. You admonish us but he sees it as
you're supporting him. You don't have to say, "Good job, John" or "Ignore
them, John" to be enabling him. He got your attention and you responded
whether to us or to him thus his ego is fed.

Digest that.

GM

Feb 6, 2023, 5:13:49 PM2/6/23
+1000

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Feb 6, 2023, 5:24:17 PM2/6/23
How do you know how he "sees it"? I raise his
blood pressure. I make him angry. I make him
unhappy. The thing from Washington left, not
because she was ignored, but because she was
treated like a piece of shit.

> +1000

If you liked women, you'd have your tongue up Joan's
rectum. You fawn on her like Jill does Ed. Too bad
for you that she doesn't have a dick.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

Dave Smith

Feb 6, 2023, 5:49:49 PM2/6/23
On 2023-02-06 5:01 p.m., itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 3:44:26 PM UTC-6, Bruce the village idiot wrote:

>>> Bruce, you enable and feed him just as much as we do. He knows he can
>>> count on you and Carol, and Gary when he feels two-faced enough to defend
>>> him, to reply to his posts in defense.
>>>
>> I don't defend him. I wish he'd stop his TMI and other nonsense posts.
>> I sometimes criticise the Sisterhood. That's not the same thing as
>> defending John.
>>
> The simple fact that you respond to any post that is made in response to
> his nonsense, you are enabling him. You admonish us but he sees it as
> you're supporting him. You don't have to say, "Good job, John" or "Ignore
> them, John" to be enabling him. He got your attention and you responded
> whether to us or to him thus his ego is fed.
>
> Digest that.

I should be honoured that the twit has tried to co-opt my Sisterhood of
Stupidity. Unfortunately, he doesn't understand that being a charter
member of it does not entitle him to decide who else wears the crown.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 6:02:31 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 14:01:57 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 3:44:26 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:31:24 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
>> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Bruce, you enable and feed him just as much as we do. He knows he can
>> >count on you and Carol, and Gary when he feels two-faced enough to defend
>> >him, to reply to his posts in defense.
>> >
>> I don't defend him. I wish he'd stop his TMI and other nonsense posts.
>> I sometimes criticise the Sisterhood. That's not the same thing as
>> defending John.
>>
>The simple fact that you respond to any post that is made in response to
>his nonsense, you are enabling him. You admonish us but he sees it as
>you're supporting him. You don't have to say, "Good job, John" or "Ignore
>them, John" to be enabling him. He got your attention and you responded
>whether to us or to him thus his ego is fed.

You respond to him 10 times as often as I respond to you responding to
him.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 6:03:56 PM2/6/23
In the end, every thread is about Dave Smith, right Dave Smith?

jmcquown

Feb 6, 2023, 6:22:00 PM2/6/23
On 2/6/2023 9:10 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 2/5/2023 6:55 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Has anyone shown any interest or enthusiasm for what you Nordictrack to?
>>> No, not a single person.   Beyond the narcissistic aspect, why do you
>>> think
>>> anyone would be interested in what you listen to?
>>
>> Why would he think anyone is interested in him using a Nordictrack?
>> Pure narcissism.
>>
>> Jill
>
> John is no different from you or others here. He's just making
> conversation.
>
> Narcissism?
>
> - hummingbirds
> - rats in my house
> - frozen pipes
> - leaking skylight
> - blooming azaleas
> - Scottish ancestors

Clearly marked as OT posts and certainly not daily or even weekly or
monthly.

> - 6199 foods that you don't like

Bullshit is one thing I don't like. You seem to be fond of stretching
the truth.

> - what *I* made for dinner

I post about dinner just as many others do, thus inviting people to post
about food and cooking. You don't post recipes or even bother talking
about cooking unless it's to make snarky remarks about how we should all
constantly be making turkey stock.

> - plenty more of YOUR "narcissism" examples
>
> Let's define "bully."

Look in the mirror. You seem to think all the women here have formed
some sort of gang simply because we don't always agree with you. You
prop up the trolls with their incredibly *nasty* crude remarks for some
reason. It's rather sad.

Jill

Ed Pawlowski

Feb 6, 2023, 7:02:31 PM2/6/23
I do my best, but there are time you just have to respond to his
nonsense. Easy target, unfortunately.

GM

Feb 6, 2023, 7:06:42 PM2/6/23
Be NICE there, BUB... Joan is a pretty good gal...

Remember what Frank Sinatra's mom Dolly said:

" When anyone fucks with my Frankie, they fuck with ME... "

You can substitute me for Dolly and Joan for Frankie...

O:-)

--
GM

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 7:15:43 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:21:52 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Nasty are Bryan, GM and I dunno about Hank. Nasty are also the
vultures that are constantly after John (that includes Jill McTroll).
I don't see Gary "prop" these people up.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 7:51:32 PM2/6/23
Back to drinking again? Who is from Washington that you claim left?
Bruce and I were back and forth about John and then you jump down
Greg's throat. For what?? What's your beef with Greg?

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 7:53:36 PM2/6/23
Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I bet you have some prime oceanfront property for
sale in Alice Springs, too.

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 8:28:31 PM2/6/23
Don't you have any beef with Greg? How nasty does someone have to be
before you have beef with them?

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 8:29:16 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:53:33 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
Not on the ocean but right next to the springs!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2023, 10:26:18 PM2/6/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:28:31 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> Don't you have any beef with Greg? How nasty does someone have to be
> before you have beef with them?

Muddying the waters, much?

Bruce

Feb 6, 2023, 11:20:58 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:26:15 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:28:31 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> Don't you have any beef with Greg? How nasty does someone have to be
>> before you have beef with them?
>>
>You could clear the water by answering the question.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Feb 7, 2023, 12:33:40 AM2/7/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 10:20:58 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> >> Don't you have any beef with Greg? How nasty does someone have to be
> >> before you have beef with them?
> >>
> >You could clear the water by answering the question.

What beef should I have with him?? I've stated it in the past that I don't read
every single post that is made here. Give me an example of what I should
be on the warpath about? I don't read all of Jazee's posts either, should I be
stomping my feet with whatever he posts, too??

So many of the threads drift off into the Twilight Zone I just stop reading
when they drop off the edge of the earth.

Bruce

Feb 7, 2023, 12:53:34 AM2/7/23
He's top 2 awful people in this newsgroup. The other one is Bryan. You
must be completely blind not to notice that.

Bruce The Oztard

Feb 7, 2023, 2:12:47 AM2/7/23
When the police do Miss Bwuthie's rape kits, they always swab for semen samples from her *anus*...

And then her *mouth*....

<snicker>

Mike Duffy

Feb 7, 2023, 10:54:36 AM2/7/23
On 2023-02-07, GM wrote:

> You can substitute me for Dolly and Joan for Frankie...

Sorry, Greg. Us heteroes only like getting into
drag every 4 years for the Sadie Hawkins dances.