Youtube definitely has Alzheimers!

John Kuthe

May 28, 2022, 6:49:47 PM5/28/22
And I know, because it almost always GETS OFF TRACK of what I programmed it to play!

POS Youtube!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

May 28, 2022, 7:04:27 PM5/28/22
Did you REMEMBER to "turn on" the Yootube "switch", John...???

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

May 28, 2022, 7:47:46 PM5/28/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 6:04:27 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
>
> > And I know, because it almost always GETS OFF TRACK of what I programmed it to play!
> >
> > POS Youtube!

POS John Kuthe.

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> Did you REMEMBER to "turn on" the Yootube "switch", John...???

It's funny that a person with transient dementia
is accusing an AI machine of having Alzheimer's.
Artificial intelligence keeps getting smarter,
while John keeps getting more stupid.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

GM

May 28, 2022, 7:51:55 PM5/28/22
Mebbe he got the Yootube konfused with his krummy old Leaf, lol...

--
GM

André Malraux

May 28, 2022, 8:01:01 PM5/28/22
Hey, is Greg Sorrow still posting?

--
André Malraux
<https://cdn.britannica.com/20/109120-050-C8214147/Andre-Malraux.jpg>

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 8:01:02 PM5/28/22
Yeah fuck youtube.

Lemme guess ... You tried to upload a video from last sunday's
session with your glabrous nads, and it failed, right? Even your
bongo music didn't get uploaded.

I'll tell you who did this: Bryan. He hates your glabrous nads.
He's right there in da LOO.

The only thing you can do is liberate yourself. Strip down naked,
and go for an evening stroll down Bellerive. Location, location,
location. Bellerive. Minutes from umsl, and other schools.

Any lady you meet will gladly accompany you back to 3068 for sex.
You don't even have to tell her about your 3 degrees.

Remember, you MUST let them go, if they say no.

Bryan Simmons

May 28, 2022, 8:28:10 PM5/28/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 7:01:02 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And I know, because it almost always GETS OFF TRACK of what I programmed it to play!
> >
> > POS Youtube!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >
> Yeah fuck youtube.
>
> Lemme guess ... You tried to upload a video from last sunday's
> session with your glabrous nads, and it failed, right? Even your
> bongo music didn't get uploaded.
>
> I'll tell you who did this: Bryan. He hates your glabrous nads.
> He's right there in da LOO.

Thanks A LOT, Hank, for outing my relationship
with YouTube.

> The only thing you can do is liberate yourself. Strip down naked,
> and go for an evening stroll down Bellerive. Location, location,
> location. Bellerive. Minutes from umsl, and other schools.
>
> Any lady you meet will gladly accompany you back to 3068 for sex.
> You don't even have to tell her about your 3 degrees.
>
> Remember, you MUST let them go, if they say no.

Which of the geriatric widows and divorcees would
reject an analinguist? Plus, he's going to be mayor!

--Bryan

John Kuthe

May 28, 2022, 8:39:16 PM5/28/22
Fuck OFF Bryan! You Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

May 28, 2022, 8:44:29 PM5/28/22
John, can you tell HANK to "Fuck OFF", too... I know he feels "left out"...

🐸

--
GM

John Kuthe

May 28, 2022, 10:05:01 PM5/28/22
Notice how Bryan NEVER rebukes my INFORMED diagnosis of him as Narcissistic Personality Disorder! Probably because he HAS IT!

I KNOW I have Bipolar Disorder "in full remission" because I take 25mg Seroquel HS every night before bedtime!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...