YUM! Another Hot Chocolate with CDB oil and a splash of 28% Raspberry liquor! :-)

John Kuthe

Aug 4, 2021, 7:54:14 PM8/4/21
One of my fave after dinner treats!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

Aug 4, 2021, 8:01:00 PM8/4/21
jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> One of my fave after dinner treats!

Lucky you can sleep in late tomorrow, John...

"Sleep tight, PARASITE...!!!"

;-P

--
GM

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 8:03:15 PM8/4/21
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:54:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe <jwk...@bjc.org>
wrote:

>One of my fave after dinner treats!

It's gone up a percent.

John Kuthe

Aug 4, 2021, 8:21:12 PM8/4/21
I read the label.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

John Kuthe

Aug 4, 2021, 8:22:14 PM8/4/21
I work 7A-3P Thurs and Fri.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN..

GM

Aug 4, 2021, 8:27:24 PM8/4/21
A whole *16* hours per week...

Better get a gig at 7/11 or somewheres to "fill in" those
extra work hours...

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 4, 2021, 10:50:31 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:22:14 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> I work 7A-3P Thurs and Fri.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN..

Are you back to that second nursing home job from last year?
The one where you just worked 4 hours a day and it lasted about
a week or two?

Gary

Aug 5, 2021, 9:13:46 AM8/5/21
That's 16 hours a week and you just claimed that:
"Technically I AM Full Time."

How is that "full time?"

Alex

Aug 5, 2021, 7:17:31 PM8/5/21
He can't think too far ahead so the bozo is probably only referring to
the balance of this week.

Occi Pital

Aug 5, 2021, 11:33:23 PM8/5/21
On 8/4/2021 4:54 PM, die horribly, KOOKthe:

> One

Nobody cares. We'd just like to read your obituary soon.

Gary

Aug 6, 2021, 9:48:56 AM8/6/21
I guess that since it's his only job, it's technically full time. uhhhh