Licking a 100% Glabrous pussy would be heaven!

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2023, 8:54:28 PM1/25/23
And I have once! YUM!

John Kuthe...

GM

Jan 25, 2023, 9:11:08 PM1/25/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:54:28 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> And I have once! YUM!
>
> John Kuthe...

So you licked Jill's CAT, eh, John...???

😋

--
GM

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2023, 9:13:19 PM1/25/23
No, my Ex once when she shaved 100%

John Kuthe...

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 9:30:37 PM1/25/23
John Kuthe wrote:

> And I have once! YUM!
>
> John Kuthe...

Maybe heaven is not so great. I wonder if anyone ever wanted out after
too much time in it. I think if heaven is great it's only because everything
around it is worse. Let me add that I am not a fan of the expression, "There
is no such thing as bad pussy." It's not true. There is plenty of bad pussy.
Most of the porn gals have the shaved variety, so I assume most men go
for it. Me too. But if it's a bad one - and yes they do exist! - oh man, sometimes
they can be even worse bald and naked to the world and the ugly truths contained
within it.

Ugliest of all is the sopping wet long hair hanging down from the groin,
pointed like a van dyke beard, revealing beneath it a giant cavern that
seems to have no sides to it - just a big massive hole looking to be filled in.

Hank Rogers

Jan 25, 2023, 9:41:27 PM1/25/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> And I have once! YUM!
>
> John Kuthe...

Damn. I thought you licked her asshole! Do you know the difference?
I'm talking about that nepali woman you've bragged about so often.

Man, you are really fucked up in the head.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 10:06:11 PM1/25/23
Hank Rogers wrote:

> Damn. I thought you licked her asshole! Do you know the difference?
> I'm talking about that nepali woman you've bragged about so often.
>
> Man, you are really fucked up in the head.

Even if it is the asshole, so what, that can be fun too. Mainly the smell,
a genuine prehistoric style turn on, very down to earth. Now I want to
ask you seriously since so many guys claim to think assholes are
disgusting, would the ass cheeks have any appeal at all if it were not
for the asshole hidden between them? I do not go for anal sex. In fact
it turns me off big time. But the smell of a nice female ass - and the look -
the whole thing, I'm all for it. But I do find it interesting to ask, "Would the
cheeks have any appeal at all if it weren't for the asshole hidden within?:
I say the asshole is the treasure, the forbidden fruit. Not saying I go for
licking it although I can understand that too. But the smell, the engulfment
of the cheeks over my face as the aroma rocks me to the core, oh yeah, that
is certainly an attraction. I got so into porn over the years, choosing it over the
real thing most of the time, that when I finally after a long dry spell went out
with a real woman for the first time in years I was shocked when I saw her
hairy bush, my reaction being, "Oh my God, I didn't know they had hair on them."

John Kuthe

Jan 26, 2023, 11:03:30 AM1/26/23
It has to be clean!

John Kuthe....

Bryan Simmons

Jan 26, 2023, 11:46:10 AM1/26/23
We know what you like.

"I WISH I could have had sex with several
girls in my 3rd and 4th grade classes."
--John Kuthe, in rec.food.cooking, Jul 27, 2021, 8:37:54 AM

John Kuthe, a Chester without a Hester.

> John Kuthe....

--Bryan

Bryan Simmons

Jan 26, 2023, 3:21:48 PM1/26/23
Here's a glabrous pussy for you to lick.
https://www.yeswarmg.com/what-is-a-sphynx/

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Thomas Joseph

Jan 27, 2023, 11:22:52 PM1/27/23
John Kuthe wrote:

> It has to be clean!

Yes, clean - but with a good strong funky aroma. Why are humans, especially men, so
hesitant to admit the huge role odor plays in sex? I'm a nose man all the way. Can you
imagine sex with no smell? How about ass cheeks with no asshole? It would be like a
barbie doll or some lesser known mannequin. Who needs that? Come on man, if it has
to be clean, fine, I'll go for that. But I gotta have that smell - that ever so special magnetic
hypnotic spell-binding slave-enducing smell.

I once spent the night with a good one. I had her smell on my face and did not wash
it off for several days. Walking around with so perpetual a hard on that I felt at one
point that I was turing into a full fledged cock.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 27, 2023, 11:26:08 PM1/27/23
bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> Here's a glabrous pussy for you to lick.
> https://www.yeswarmg.com/what-is-a-sphynx/

Freaky. An outer space yet oddly human look to some of them. Almost creepy.
Interesting to look at. The hairless face gives the human look. Very creepy. I
enjoyed it.