I lost my bragging rights

Dave Smith

Feb 22, 2024, 9:53:53 AMFeb 22
It has been almost 4 years since we got locked down due to Covid. I got
the vaccine just as soon as I could, and I got all of the updates. I
accepted that it was reasonably effective at preventing the Wuhan Flu
but that if I did get it the symptoms would be milder.

Starting about this time last week I was fighting off a cold and
capitulated on Sunday. This morning my wife insisted I go to the
doctor, but I don't want to go just for a cold. So she insisted on
doing a Covid test. I failed. Those two lines showed up in no time at all.