Today's Fare - Burger and Mac & Cheese Sandwich

Sqwertz

Feb 21, 2024, 10:53:08 PMFeb 21
Bacon Burger with ghost pepper cheese, shaved onion, ketchup, mayo
... all on a buttered and toasted Big Marty. With black pepper
truffle fries.

https://i.postimg.cc/vZT8jKjW/Bacon-Ghost-Pepper-Cheeseburger.jpg

Big Marty is really kinda small for Texas.

Breakfast was a grilled cheese, ham, mac & cheese sandwich.

https://i.postimg.cc/Pr2rSH6X/Grileld-Ham-Mac-Cheese.jpg

-sw

ItsJoanNotJoAnn

Feb 22, 2024, 12:35:31 AMFeb 22
Sqwertz wrote:

> Bacon Burger with ghost pepper cheese, shaved onion, ketchup, mayo
> .... all on a buttered and toasted Big Marty. With black pepper
> truffle fries.

> https://i.postimg.cc/vZT8jKjW/Bacon-Ghost-Pepper-Cheeseburger.jpg

> Big Marty is really kinda small for Texas.

> Breakfast was a grilled cheese, ham, mac & cheese sandwich.

> https://i.postimg.cc/Pr2rSH6X/Grileld-Ham-Mac-Cheese.jpg

> -sw

My supper was some of those TGI Friday's potato skins and milk.
I contributed the sour cream that goes on top.

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 22, 2024, 5:29:48 AMFeb 22
Yesterday's fare was:

Breakfast: oatmeal
Lunch: grilled salmon preceded by a salad and accompanied by a mix
of carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Dinner: a salad with grilled chicken breast on it.

All in all, a very satisfying day.

--
Cindy Hamilton

GM

Feb 22, 2024, 8:09:22 AMFeb 22
Are you "coming down" from all those "painkillers" and such - like you've been quaffing the last coupla days, Steve...???

You eat like an alkie/junkie coming off a huge "bender"... e.g. all fat, grease 'n carbs...

Didn't you have a Bloody Mary or a Rob Roy mit yer Frühstück...???

--
GM