John W Kuthe and CheepEffects.NET

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:09:20 PM5/12/21

Let's look at CheepEffects.NET.......... Oh. NOTHING. The domain is
still parked. Another John W Kuthe failure, he can't even keep a
babysitting job, how on earth can he manage a web site selling crap
nobody wants,lol

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Walter de Rochebrune

May 13, 2021, 5:58:11 PM5/13/21
Roy MacDonalds wrote:

> Let's look at CheepEffects.NET.......... Oh. NOTHING. The domain is
> still parked. Another John W Kuthe failure, he can't even keep a
> babysitting job, how on earth can he manage a web site selling crap
> nobody wants,lol

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

John Kuthe

May 13, 2021, 8:21:19 PM5/13/21
Baby Steps! I own the domain CheepEffects.net! :-)

Content will come with time.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Jim Lahey

May 13, 2021, 8:34:53 PM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 17:21:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe <jwk...@bjc.org>
wrote:
I'm only interested in CheepEffects.COM

jmcquown

May 13, 2021, 9:03:27 PM5/13/21
So stop crowing about something that hasn't happened yet.

BTW, I doubt people on the streets of St. Louis know you "advertise all
the time while I'm driving my Nissan Leaf! And playing it on the Leaf's
stereo!"

What did you do, have your Leaf wrapped in custom "CheepEffects"
advertising wrap? LOL I guarantee no one in cars or on the streets
around you is paying attention to it, not even if you've got it cranked up.

Get back to me when you're driving an electric BMW with built-in sound
by renowned film composer Hans Zimmer.

Jill

Jim Lahey

May 13, 2021, 9:26:54 PM5/13/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 21:03:18 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 5/13/2021 8:21 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:09:20 PM UTC-5, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
>>> Let's look at CheepEffects.NET.......... Oh. NOTHING. The domain is
>>> still parked. Another John W Kuthe failure, he can't even keep a
>>> babysitting job, how on earth can he manage a web site selling crap
>>> nobody wants,lol
>>>
>>> --
>>> The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
>>
>> Baby Steps! I own the domain CheepEffects.net! :-)
>>
>> Content will come with time.
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>
>So stop crowing about something that hasn't happened yet.

"Please stop that."

A blue sky out there

May 13, 2021, 9:47:36 PM5/13/21
On 5/13/2021 5:21 PM, Asshole KOOKthe crapped himself:

Go ram your website up your shit-caked ass, you deranged fuckwit.

Hank Rogers

May 13, 2021, 11:50:17 PM5/13/21
Yep. kuth chocolates took a while to get going, but look at it now!

Cindy Hamilton

May 14, 2021, 4:42:05 AM5/14/21
On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:21:19 PM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:09:20 PM UTC-5, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> > Let's look at CheepEffects.NET.......... Oh. NOTHING. The domain is
> > still parked. Another John W Kuthe failure, he can't even keep a
> > babysitting job, how on earth can he manage a web site selling crap
> > nobody wants,lol
> >
> > --
> > The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
> Baby Steps! I own the domain CheepEffects.net! :-)

You're not a baby. It's time to take adult steps.

Cindy Hamilton

Ray

May 14, 2021, 4:55:04 AM5/14/21
You must not have seen "What About Bob?"

Gary

May 14, 2021, 9:57:58 AM5/14/21
Is that what you are driving now, Jill?

jmcquown

May 14, 2021, 12:06:07 PM5/14/21
No one is, yet.

Jill

Bryan Simmons

May 14, 2021, 12:54:26 PM5/14/21
On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:09:20 PM UTC-5, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Let's look at CheepEffects.NET.......... Oh. NOTHING. The domain is
> still parked. Another John W Kuthe failure, he can't even keep a
> babysitting job, how on earth can he manage a web site selling crap
> nobody wants,lol

It'd be easier for him to do that than to manage a website selling stuff
that people *do* want, because he doesn't *have* any of *that*. You
see why I got an A in my college logic class? ;)

> --
> The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

--Bryan

Hank Rogers

May 14, 2021, 1:05:13 PM5/14/21
Master doctor, you're gonna get blisters on your nose again, if you
keep sniffing her ass.

Alex

May 14, 2021, 9:48:58 PM5/14/21
cheepeffects.com is alive and well!

Ray

May 15, 2021, 4:25:18 AM5/15/21
No. She's driving a big black plastic phallus into her vajayjay. Buffy
looks on in horror.

dsi1

May 15, 2021, 10:08:50 AM5/15/21
Haha!