05/28/22 Sino Coozine

GM

May 28, 2022, 6:42:35 PM5/28/22
Enuf Chinese carry - out for the weekend:

Chinese Vegetable Egg Roll(2) 瓜菜卷(2)

Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Roll(2) 越式虾手卷(2)

Fried Tofu 炸豆腐

Spicy Garlic BBQ Pork 鱼香叉烧 - Large

Red Curry Jumbo Shrimp 红咖喱大只虾

Michael Trew

May 28, 2022, 10:30:30 PM5/28/22
That sounds good. I don't often get Chinese, but when I do, I usually
don't branch out. Typically boring old General Tso's. I did order
Kung-Pao chicken last time. Kind of spicy, with peppers and peanuts, I
think. It was pretty good.

GM

May 28, 2022, 10:48:02 PM5/28/22
It's my Saturday "comfort food" fix...

Stocked up on a NY strip, a pork roast, brats, and jumbo shrimp for the holiday weekend for something "different", but I ended up with the same old Chinese delivery for tonight, lol...

I've plenty to choose from, life is good... no complaints...

I could easily cook the Chinese myself, bit there is " something " about the taste of Chinese carryout... and Saturday is my "lazy" day anyways...

;-)