I mowed my entire little Front Yard with a 100% electric Mower

John Kuthe

May 26, 2022, 11:13:19 AM5/26/22
partially in The Rain!

I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Sheldon Martin

May 26, 2022, 12:22:45 PM5/26/22
On Thu, 26 May 2022 Kootchie wrote:

>partially in The Rain, with one D cell battery.
>
>I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!

With your Toys R Us Barbie Doll Mower... or your Faggoty Ken Mower.

jmcquown

May 28, 2022, 1:07:17 PM5/28/22
One of these days he's going to run over that electrical cord he's
dragging around in the wet grass when it's raining and he'll get a jolt
that knocks him on his butt. Just another LOOK AT ME! post.

I trimmed the boxwoods that line the brick walkway to my front door this
morning using hand-held clippers. 100% not electric. I did not do it
when it was raining yesterday, that would have been stupid.

Jill

Bryan Simmons

May 28, 2022, 2:47:56 PM5/28/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 12:07:17 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> On 5/26/2022 12:22 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Thu, 26 May 2022 Kootchie wrote:
> >
> >> partially in The Rain, with one D cell battery.
> >>
> >> I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!
> >
> > With your Toys R Us Barbie Doll Mower... or your Faggoty Ken Mower.
> >
> One of these days he's going to run over that electrical cord he's
> dragging around in the wet grass when it's raining and he'll get a jolt
> that knocks him on his butt. Just another LOOK AT ME! post.

Hopefully he will get electrocuted to death. John's
death would make some persons very happy, and
no one would be all that sad.

> Jill

--Bryan

André Malraux

May 28, 2022, 2:50:52 PM5/28/22
That's quite ruthless, Jill.

--
André Malraux
<https://cdn.britannica.com/20/109120-050-C8214147/Andre-Malraux.jpg>

Bryan Simmons

May 28, 2022, 3:19:00 PM5/28/22
Learn to count >s, fuckwad, or are you admitting
to being as stupid as Jill?

--Bryan

André Malraux

May 28, 2022, 3:23:12 PM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 12:18:57 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
I don't wanna count. I just read the name.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 3:29:10 PM5/28/22
Master is piggybacking in order to sniff jill's ass.

She has him kill-filed, but there's a good chance this technique
will yield the anal whiff he longs for.

Bryan Simmons

May 28, 2022, 5:13:44 PM5/28/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:13:19 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> partially in The Rain!
>
> I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!

That's nothing. I loaded and unloaded twenty 2 cu. ft.
bags of mulch--over 1,000 lbs. of mulch today.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

May 28, 2022, 5:56:52 PM5/28/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 12:07:17 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> One of these days he's going to run over that electrical cord he's
> dragging around in the wet grass when it's raining and he'll get a jolt
> that knocks him on his butt. Just another LOOK AT ME! post.
>
> I trimmed the boxwoods that line the brick walkway to my front door this
> morning using hand-held clippers. 100% not electric. I did not do it
> when it was raining yesterday, that would have been stupid.
>
> Jill

ROFL! I run my 100% electric mower over the cord all the time if I judge it is safe to do so!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

May 28, 2022, 6:17:09 PM5/28/22
BRYAN does more WORK in an AFTERNOON than you'd done in a DECADE, you SLACKER...

🐸

--
GM

John Kuthe

May 28, 2022, 6:26:25 PM5/28/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 5:17:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> BRYAN does more WORK in an AFTERNOON than you'd done in a DECADE, you SLACKER...
>
> 🐸
>
> --
> GM

BULLSHIT, Greg Sorrow! YOU do not known what you are talking about!

Dipshit!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

May 28, 2022, 6:36:29 PM5/28/22
AND Bryan did his HARD work TODAY, when he was on VACATION still...

John, even the LAZIEST and SLOWEST of SLUGS and SNAILS toil MIGHTILY
compared to E - W - E...

🦥 <<<=== John the SLOTH

👅 <<< === we all LAFF @ JOHN

😎

--
GM

Sheldon Martin

May 28, 2022, 6:38:12 PM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 Kuthe wrote:
>On Saturday, May 28, 2022 GM wrote:
>> BRYAN does more WORK in an AFTERNOON than you'd done in a DECADE, you SLACKER...
>>
>> GM
>
>BULLSHIT, Greg Sorrow! YOU do not known what you are talking about!
>
>Dipshit!
>
>John Kuthe

We mowed yesterday, all day mowing, looks great.

GM

May 28, 2022, 6:44:46 PM5/28/22
Yup... and Pussy Fart JOHN would curl up and croak if you even PUT him on the tractor...

--
GM

Sheldon Martin

May 28, 2022, 7:04:56 PM5/28/22
Kootchie can't drive a real tractor, real tractors are diesel... there
are no electric tractors, no gasolene tractors either... they'd be far
too weak.

André Malraux

May 28, 2022, 7:59:55 PM5/28/22
On Sat, 28 May 2022 19:04:50 -0400, Sheldon Martin <penm...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2022 15:44:43 -0700 (PDT), GM
><gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> We mowed yesterday, all day mowing, looks great.
>>

>>Yup... and Pussy Fart JOHN would curl up and croak if you even PUT him on the tractor...
>
>Kootchie can't drive a real tractor, real tractors are diesel... there
>are no electric tractors, no gasolene tractors either... they'd be far
>too weak.

You don't need a tractor for that flat soccer field of yours. A pair
of nail scissors would suffice.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 8:06:24 PM5/28/22
Indeed, the sharp edge of the blade doesn't actually contact the
extension cord. The flat portion of the blade simply caresses and
polishes the cord. It simply makes it more glabrous.

It is always safe to laugh and run your mower over any extension cord.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 8:09:34 PM5/28/22
Good to know Popeye. Thank you.

Did you have sex with any wimmens this week?

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 9:29:13 PM5/28/22
Popeye, yoose mow more often than kuth shaves his nads.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 9:33:18 PM5/28/22
But yoose could use him as a pineapple Popeye.

Michael Trew

May 28, 2022, 10:55:47 PM5/28/22
I guess we're supposed to be impressed that he can mow in the rain, for
whatever reason.

Unfortunately, the back wheel finally rusted off of a scrap find power
mower that I've been milking life out of for a few years now. I'm
debating if it's worth trying to weld a metal plate on to fix the wheel.
Not bad for free, either way. No annoying cords, it's a gasoline
powered model.

Hank Rogers

May 28, 2022, 11:17:40 PM5/28/22
JB weld is your friend if you don't have an arc welder.

jmcquown

May 29, 2022, 9:22:08 AM5/29/22
On 5/28/2022 10:55 PM, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 5/28/2022 13:07, jmcquown wrote:

>>> With your Toys R Us Barbie Doll Mower... or your Faggoty Ken Mower.
>>>

>> One of these days he's going to run over that electrical cord he's
>> dragging around in the wet grass when it's raining and he'll get a jolt
>> that knocks him on his butt. Just another LOOK AT ME! post.
>>
>> I trimmed the boxwoods that line the brick walkway to my front door this
>> morning using hand-held clippers. 100% not electric. I did not do it
>> when it was raining yesterday, that would have been stupid.
>>
>> Jill
>
> I guess we're supposed to be impressed that he can mow in the rain, for
> whatever reason.

It's another LOOK AT ME post. Only an idiot mows their lawn when it's
raining. (Exception: residential lawn services will mow in the rain,
unless it's torrential, because they usually have a set day or days when
their customers expect them to show up. They definitely aren't using
electric mowers.)

> Unfortunately, the back wheel finally rusted off of a scrap find power
> mower that I've been milking life out of for a few years now.  I'm
> debating if it's worth trying to weld a metal plate on to fix the wheel.
>  Not bad for free, either way.  No annoying cords, it's a gasoline
> powered model.

Scrap will do that to ya. ;) I bought a very nice gas mower years ago
and had every intention of doing my own mowing. The problem is the soil
here is so soft and sandy the mower sunk right in and I couldn't budge
it. I sold the mower and hired someone to mow it for me. He doesn't
mow in the rain. No electric mower, either.

Jill

Gary

May 29, 2022, 11:30:40 AM5/29/22
On 5/28/2022 6:38 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> We mowed yesterday, all day mowing, looks great.

Was that *everything* including small areas, edging, etc. ?
Probably both of yoose too?

How often do you do this? I seem to remember twice a week for you or
maybe just once. It did sound like it pretty much consumes most of your
old ass life. ;)

Michael Trew

May 29, 2022, 11:34:45 AM5/29/22
We have the opposite problem. The soil is rock-hard and full of clay.
Sometimes the more expensive mowers are heavier, and sink into soft soil
easily.

Cindy Hamilton

May 29, 2022, 12:11:10 PM5/29/22
I just finished mowing. It takes me about 2 hours and I mow about once
a week. Edging is for wimps, or people who don't know how to landscape
for convenience.

--
Cindy Hamilton

jmcquown

May 29, 2022, 12:18:47 PM5/29/22
Yes, you're in a very different area. Oyster shells come to the surface
in my yard frequently after heavy rains. The mower I bought wasn't a
particularly heavy mower, I'd used one like it before. It's the soil.
When I walk in my yard my feet sink into it.

Jill

Sheldon Martin

May 29, 2022, 2:53:13 PM5/29/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:21:57 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
People who mow lawns for a living have mowers with larger/fatter tires
and they are definately not electric.

Hank Rogers

May 29, 2022, 3:06:30 PM5/29/22
Popeye, tell us about mulching blades please.

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 3:40:37 PM5/29/22
I try to limit mowing of the largest, outlying areas to twice a year.

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 3:45:07 PM5/29/22
Mowing once a week is for city wimps.

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 4:53:33 PM5/29/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 16:11:04 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
> <hami...@devnull.com> wrote:

> >> Was that *everything* including small areas, edging, etc. ?
> >> Probably both of yoose too?
> >>
> >> How often do you do this? I seem to remember twice a week for you or
> >> maybe just once. It did sound like it pretty much consumes most of your
> >> old ass life. ;)
> >
> >I just finished mowing. It takes me about 2 hours and I mow about once
> >a week. Edging is for wimps, or people who don't know how to landscape
> >for convenience.
> Mowing once a week is for city wimps.

The city doesn't care if you are a wimp or otherwise.
You mow, or they mow for you and send you the bill.

--Bryan

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 4:58:36 PM5/29/22
I wish they'd mow for me and send me the bill.

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 5:00:34 PM5/29/22
On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 5:26:25 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 5:17:09 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > BRYAN does more WORK in an AFTERNOON than you'd done in a DECADE, you SLACKER...
> >
> > 🐸
> >
> > --
> > GM
> BULLSHIT, Greg Sorrow! YOU do not known what you are talking about!

Sixteen more bags of mulch this afternoon, and
on the last day of vacation. Tomorrow it's back
to the books. Oh, and I mowed more square feet
this morning than Kuthe has in back and front
combined.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Bryan Simmons

May 29, 2022, 5:01:19 PM5/29/22
On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:58:36 PM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 13:53:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:

> >> Mowing once a week is for city wimps.
> >>
> >The city doesn't care if you are a wimp or otherwise.
> >You mow, or they mow for you and send you the bill.
> I wish they'd mow for me and send me the bill.

Not if you saw the bill.

--Bryan

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 5:19:26 PM5/29/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
<bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:58:36 PM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 May 2022 13:53:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >The city doesn't care if you are a wimp or otherwise.
>> >You mow, or they mow for you and send you the bill.
>> I wish they'd mow for me and send me the bill.
>>
>Not if you saw the bill.

It's 6 acres of mowing of recently twice flooded and since neglected
grassland and trees. They could charge a fair bit before I'd complain.

Dave Smith

May 29, 2022, 5:54:53 PM5/29/22
I have to do edging. My place was already landscaped and my property is
divided into 5 sections. My property is about 3/4 acre but it is 465ft
deep and runs along an unopened road allowance so there is an extra
strip about 20 feet wide, so that makes it more than an acre. There is a
15"inch stone wall that runs from the road, dips in for a parking area
and then around the patio. The house was built in stages. They added an
extension straight back from the original building. Later on they added
again but perpendicular to the previous part making it L shaped. Later
on there was a third extension going back, and another stone wall, but
this one on an angle. It is aesthetically pleasing but a PITA to mow.
So that is the front and back yard. There is a stream that runs through
that back yard. Then there is a section with a barn and former paddock
area. The stream /ditch then bends 90 degrees and runs along the
property line to the second stream. A row of trees separates that
paddock area (now lawn) from the fourth section. On the other side of
that second stream there is a tapered section, a row of trees along the
property line and a number of trees in the rest of it. There are
roughly 45 trees in total.

The place came like this. If I were to have down the original
landscaping it would have been done a lot differently. It looks nice,
but it is takes a lot of extra work and time.

FWIW, I mowed today. I went around first with a self propelled mower to
do along the tops and bottoms of the stonewalls, around the trees, part
way down into the stream. Then I went out with the tractor mower. I
need to go out with the line trimmer. Between trimming around the house,
the barn, the stone walls, the ditches and around the trees it is going
to take me more than an hour.

Dave Smith

May 29, 2022, 6:06:55 PM5/29/22
On 2022-05-29 2:53 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:21:57 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>

>> Scrap will do that to ya. ;) I bought a very nice gas mower years ago
>> and had every intention of doing my own mowing. The problem is the soil
>> here is so soft and sandy the mower sunk right in and I couldn't budge
>> it. I sold the mower and hired someone to mow it for me. He doesn't
>> mow in the rain. No electric mower, either.
>>
>> Jill
>
> People who mow lawns for a living have mowers with larger/fatter tires
> and they are definately not electric.

Didn't you post just a month or two ago about how the landscaping screws
around you used mostly battery powered equipment?

André Malraux

May 29, 2022, 6:16:50 PM5/29/22
Is this secret code language?

jmcquown

May 29, 2022, 9:20:09 PM5/29/22
Who, me? Definitely not.

Jill

Dave Smith

May 29, 2022, 9:40:37 PM5/29/22
?? No. I was replying to Sheldon.

Michael Trew

May 29, 2022, 9:46:28 PM5/29/22
That's why I'm glad that I don't live in an area with strict code
enforcement. A rural lot on a few acres outside of any city limits
would be ideal.

Janet

May 30, 2022, 7:31:13 AM5/30/22
In article <6e675773-6984-4a0b...@googlegroups.com>,
bryang...@gmail.com says...
"Land of the Free", <snort>

Janet UK

André Malraux

May 30, 2022, 8:04:59 AM5/30/22
LOL. I don't think the council comes on your land uninvited to mow it
and then sends you a bill. Say it ain't so.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3Zi056PuM>

Gary

May 30, 2022, 8:59:37 AM5/30/22
On 5/29/2022 3:40 PM, Andr� Malraux wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:30:34 -0400, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/28/2022 6:38 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> We mowed yesterday, all day mowing, looks great.
>>
>> Was that *everything* including small areas, edging, etc. ?
>> Probably both of yoose too?
>>
>> How often do you do this? I seem to remember twice a week for you or
>> maybe just once. It did sound like it pretty much consumes most of your
>> old ass life. ;)
>>
> I try to limit mowing of the largest, outlying areas to twice a year.

How about a few pics?
You did send one a few years ago.

Gary

May 30, 2022, 9:39:32 AM5/30/22
Andr� Malraux wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, André Malraux wrote:

>>> Mowing once a week is for city wimps.
>>>
>> The city doesn't care if you are a wimp or otherwise.
>> You mow, or they mow for you and send you the bill.
>
> I wish they'd mow for me and send me the bill.

:-D

Gary

May 30, 2022, 9:49:48 AM5/30/22
On 5/29/2022 5:00 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Oh, and I mowed more square feet
> this morning than Kuthe has in back and front
> combined.

> --Bryan

That's not saying much.

Sheldon Martin

May 30, 2022, 12:01:05 PM5/30/22
On Sun, 29 May 2022 Dave Smith wrote:
>On 2022-05-29 jmcquown wrote:

>>> Didn't you post just a month or two ago about how the landscaping
>>> screws around you used mostly battery powered equipment?
>>>
>> Who, me?  Definitely not
>>
>?? No. I was replying to Sheldon.

Why, I've mowed my own lawn since I'm living here, almost twenty
years... and I've never owned an electric mower. However I do have
some battery powered tools, a pole saw chain saw combo, a hand vacuum
cleaner. We have two lawnmowers that attach to our diesel tractors,
we have a gas push mower. We have a 3/8" battery powered drill motor.
I have a 1/2" corded drill motor, mostly used to drill holes with an
auger for bulb planting... makes planting a 100 daff bulbs an easy two
hour job. A battery powered drill isn't powerful enough for powering
a two inch auger at low speed.

André Malraux

May 30, 2022, 3:25:59 PM5/30/22
On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:13:19 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> partially in The Rain!
>
> I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And the rabbits were complaining that your dad was getting into their
territory.

Occi Pital

Jun 1, 2022, 12:29:12 PM6/1/22
On 5/28/2022 3:26 PM, John KOOKthe is a:

> Dipshit!

Yes, KOOKthe, you're a brainless fucktard dipshit. FACT!

William Stickers

Dec 27, 2022, 2:22:02 PM12/27/22
Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2022 Kootchie wrote:
>
>> partially in The Rain, with one D cell battery.
>>
>> I will mow My Back Yard tomorrow!
>
> With your Toys R Us Barbie Doll Mower... or your Faggoty Ken Mower.

LOL!