Bryan COLORS his hair

John Kuthe

Dec 7, 2022, 9:38:55 PM12/7/22
I do NOT color mine anymore. I wear my gray proudly!

John Kuthe...

Hank Rogers

Dec 7, 2022, 9:46:09 PM12/7/22
John Kuthe wrote:
> I do NOT color mine anymore. I wear my gray proudly!
>

> John Kuthe...

You should dye it rainbow colors.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 7, 2022, 11:17:58 PM12/7/22
On 12/7/2022 9:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I do NOT color mine anymore. I wear my gray proudly!
>

> John Kuthe...

I have very little gray hair for a man my age. Makes me look mature and
distinguished.

Bryan Simmons

Dec 8, 2022, 3:41:36 AM12/8/22
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 8:38:55 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> I do NOT color mine anymore. I wear my gray proudly!

Like you wear your women's clothes, and that stupid pink hat.
Being a total failure as a man doesn't mean you'll be less of a
failure as a non-man. You are still a failure. It's suicide season.
There would be much merriment if you drove Baby II into the
river.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Dave Smith

Dec 8, 2022, 8:58:19 AM12/8/22
It's generally pretty lame for a man to dye his hair. We had a good
laugh at work when our boss tried it. He was quickly graying and he came
in one his his hair a weird shade of brown. It looked ridiculous. We
all managed to play dumb. We just looked at him and said he looked
different. He only did it once.

Bryan Simmons

Dec 8, 2022, 10:27:29 AM12/8/22
How many years ago was this pic?
http://www.recfoodcooking.org/mug/shot/Dave%20Smith.jpg
About 20? A balding old fart might have "looked ridiculous,"
especially with the flabby wattle. I wonder who will die first,
you, Sheldon, or Carol's old ass-licking husband.

--Bryan

Michael Mauldin

Dec 8, 2022, 10:49:51 AM12/8/22

Bruce

Dec 8, 2022, 1:23:57 PM12/8/22
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:49:45 -0500, Michael Mauldin <ma...@noneya.none>
wrote:
Friar Tuck.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Sqwertz

Dec 8, 2022, 2:01:27 PM12/8/22
Yah, if it weren't for that male pattern baldness and the obvious
toupee.

-sw

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 8, 2022, 3:50:23 PM12/8/22
Well I can truthfully say I have much less gray hair then many men my
age. Count them. Won't take long.

My family, male and female, had thinning hair. No sense fighting
heredity. Frankly, life is easier with no hair to wash, comb, mess us
with a hat, etc. Have to watch the sun though.

Worked with a guy that had a rug. Good one, we were never 100% sure
until there was a stretch of very hot humid weather. One day he showed
up bald, just could not take it any more. It wa not an easy decision for
a womanizing guy of 35.

jmcquown

Dec 8, 2022, 5:57:56 PM12/8/22
LOL Ed! There was a man at the office in Memphis who was probably in
his mid-30's who was nearly bald. He was in a different department so I
only saw him occasionally in the morning in the breakroom getting
coffee. He had that fringe thing going on but was bald on top. Thank
goodness he did not grow it long and attempt a comb-over! For
Valentine's Day one year his wife bought him a toupee. He proudly
showed up with hair that morning and told everyone in the breakroom it
was her gift to him. Of course everyone said oh, nice! But he looked
ridiculous. He did not look bad before, so I'm not sure if it was his
own insecurity which prompted the Valentine's Day gift or if it was his
wife of 10 years preference that he have hair.

Jill

GM

Dec 8, 2022, 6:39:43 PM12/8/22
Don't you dye your pubic hair, Jill...???

--
GM

Hank Rogers

Dec 8, 2022, 7:05:02 PM12/8/22
Damn Ed, was that guy in the navy?

Did he mumble endlessly about bosoms and brooklyn?

Hank Rogers

Dec 8, 2022, 7:09:00 PM12/8/22
jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/8/2022 3:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Yah, if it weren't for that male pattern baldness and the obvious
>>> toupee.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>
>> Well I can truthfully say I have much less gray hair then many
>> men my age.  Count them.  Won't take long.
>>
>> My family, male and female, had thinning hair.  No sense
>> fighting heredity.  Frankly, life is easier with no hair to
>> wash, comb, mess us with a hat, etc. Have to watch the sun though.
>>
>> Worked with a guy that had a rug.  Good one, we were never 100%
>> sure until there was a stretch of very hot humid weather.  One
>> day he showed up bald, just could not take it any more. It wa not
>> an easy decision for a womanizing guy of 35.
>

> LOL Ed!  There was a man at the office in Memphis who was probably
> in his mid-30's who was nearly bald.  He was in a different
> department so I only saw him occasionally in the morning in the
> breakroom getting coffee.  He had that fringe thing going on but
> was bald on top.  Thank goodness he did not grow it long and
> attempt a comb-over!  For Valentine's Day one year his wife bought
> him a toupee.  He proudly showed up with hair that morning and told
> everyone in the breakroom it was her gift to him.  Of course
> everyone said oh, nice!  But he looked ridiculous.  He did not look
> bad before, so I'm not sure if it was his own insecurity which
> prompted the Valentine's Day gift or if it was his wife of 10 years
> preference that he have hair.
>
> Jill

Your majesty is mighty shallow.

Hank Rogers

Dec 8, 2022, 7:16:07 PM12/8/22
Likely she has no hair on her muff at all. Old ladies hormones
change as they become elderly. Skin gets dryer, Hair dies off.

Things just dry up.

dsi1

Dec 8, 2022, 7:20:15 PM12/8/22
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:38:55 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> I do NOT color mine anymore. I wear my gray proudly!
>

> John Kuthe...

My Chinese friend used to color his hair. When he stopped, it was pretty shocking. I don't dye my hair. My problem is that it wants to stick up in a wave - like Tin Tin hair. I have no stinkin' idea why it does that. You might think that I'm styling it that way on purpose. Not so.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ToTDL7tPmghFRxNj9

GM

Dec 8, 2022, 7:21:20 PM12/8/22
Princess Jill was "dry" when she was 21, lol...

--
GM

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 8, 2022, 7:41:58 PM12/8/22
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child
of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right
to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you
conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the
noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham,
drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy..."

GM

Dec 8, 2022, 8:01:05 PM12/8/22
"LOL Ed!"

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Dec 8, 2022, 8:33:22 PM12/8/22
On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:20:15 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:

> My Chinese friend used to color his hair. When he stopped, it was pretty
> shocking. I don't dye my hair. My problem is that it wants to stick up in a
> wave - like Tin Tin hair. I have no stinkin' idea why it does that. You might
> think that I'm styling it that way on purpose. Not so.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/ToTDL7tPmghFRxNj9

If you are speaking of the dog, Rin Tin Tin, he was a German Shepherd dog
so his hair did not stick up. As for yours, you look like that picture was taken
as soon as you woke up one morning.

jmcquown

Dec 8, 2022, 8:39:37 PM12/8/22
(snipped the asshole trolls again)

How is it GM and Hank don't recognize how utterly childish and
uneducated they come across? They're as bad as Kuthe and Bryan with
their obsession with genitals.

Jill

Bruce

Dec 8, 2022, 8:46:47 PM12/8/22
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:39:29 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>How is it GM and Hank don't recognize how utterly childish and
>uneducated they come across?

Joan loves both of them. She's one of the few people who take them
seriously.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

jmcquown

Dec 8, 2022, 9:02:06 PM12/8/22
I have a sneaking suspicion "Tin Tin" refers to something vaguely Asian.

Jill

GM

Dec 8, 2022, 9:13:19 PM12/8/22
"Tin Tin" is Hawaiian street slang for "pubic hair", Jill...

It was originally used by the Pilipino street gangs there in Honolulu... they were notorious as pimps in the prostitution trade that catered to sailors...

--
GM

Bruce

Dec 8, 2022, 9:14:30 PM12/8/22

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 8, 2022, 9:35:33 PM12/8/22
There are a coupe of Tin Tin Chinese restaurants but no idea how it
applies to the dog.

What does Tintin mean in Chinese?
Tin Tin in Cantonese means everyday.

dsi1

Dec 8, 2022, 9:49:22 PM12/8/22
Tin Tin is neither dog nor Asian. I suspect our friend from Belgium would be flabbergasted.

Michael Trew

Dec 8, 2022, 11:27:36 PM12/8/22
That's one heck of a cowlick!

Michael Trew

Dec 8, 2022, 11:28:33 PM12/8/22
Thanks

Graham

Dec 8, 2022, 11:34:17 PM12/8/22

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 9, 2022, 5:22:25 AM12/9/22
It's a European cartoon character:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_(character)

Spielberg did a film adaptation in 2011:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tintin_(film)

--
Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

Dec 9, 2022, 5:33:17 AM12/9/22
On Fri, 09 Dec 2022 10:22:18 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
<hami...@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 2022-12-09, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> If you are speaking of the dog, Rin Tin Tin, he was a German Shepherd dog
>>> so his hair did not stick up. As for yours, you look like that picture was taken
>>> as soon as you woke up one morning.
>>
>> I have a sneaking suspicion "Tin Tin" refers to something vaguely Asian.
>
>It's a European cartoon character:
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_(character)

That's the second person who has me killfiled and says what I said
many hours ago. Ghe ghe. Aww.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Janet

Dec 9, 2022, 7:36:47 AM12/9/22
In article <tmu4um$vo7r$2...@dont-email.me>,
j_mc...@comcast.net says...
No, famous character

https://www.tintin.com/en

David should go for the full Mohican look

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Intamin69/mohicans/

Happy memories of when I used to teach young men like
that in Glasgow.

Janet UK

jmcquown

Dec 9, 2022, 8:24:44 AM12/9/22
I certainly wouldn't have guessed that! :)

Jill

jmcquown

Dec 9, 2022, 8:26:40 AM12/9/22
Okay, thanks to everyone who pointed that out. I've never heard of it
but then I don't spend much time watching cartoons.

Jill

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 9, 2022, 8:50:19 AM12/9/22
I've never seen a Tin Tin comic or animated adaptation. It's
just part of the "white knowledge" I've acquired by being an
omnivorous reader.

https://www.wise-geek.com/what-is-white-knowledge.htm

--
Cindy Hamilton

S Viemeister

Dec 9, 2022, 8:55:52 AM12/9/22
On 09/12/2022 01:33, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 6:20:15 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> My Chinese friend used to color his hair. When he stopped, it was pretty
>> shocking. I don't dye my hair. My problem is that it wants to stick up in a
>> wave - like Tin Tin hair. I have no stinkin' idea why it does that. You might
>> think that I'm styling it that way on purpose. Not so.
>>
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/ToTDL7tPmghFRxNj9
>>
> If you are speaking of the dog, Rin Tin Tin, he was a German Shepherd dog
> so his hair did not stick up.

I rather think this is what he meant -

<https://www.tintin.com/en>

S Viemeister

Dec 9, 2022, 8:56:34 AM12/9/22
I think not.

<https://www.tintin.com/en>

Gary

Dec 9, 2022, 9:34:41 AM12/9/22
On 12/8/2022 8:33 PM, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
True. That picture looks like sleepy morning hair. lol

Bruce

Dec 9, 2022, 1:15:53 PM12/9/22
For you or for them?

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 9, 2022, 1:25:22 PM12/9/22
Hergé was Belgian and the Kuifje (Tintin) comic strips were part of
growing up in the Netherlands. As were the "Suske en Wiske"* comic
strips by Willy Vandersteen.

*published in English as Spike and Suzy, Luke and Lucy, Willy and
Wanda or Bob and Bobette
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Vandersteen>

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

S Viemeister

Dec 9, 2022, 1:56:36 PM12/9/22
I was aware of Tintin, but not the ones you just mentioned.
I grew up with Oor Wullie, Dangerous Dan, and The Broons.

Sqwertz

Dec 13, 2022, 1:18:28 AM12/13/22
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:50:16 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 12/8/2022 2:01 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> I have very little gray hair for a man my age. Makes me look mature and
>>> distinguished.
>>
>> Yah, if it weren't for that male pattern baldness and the obvious
>> toupee.
>>
>> -sw
>
> Well I can truthfully say I have much less gray hair then many men my
> age. Count them. Won't take long.
>
> My family, male and female, had thinning hair. No sense fighting
> heredity. Frankly, life is easier with no hair to wash, comb, mess us
> with a hat, etc. Have to watch the sun though.

One grandfather had thinning hair, the other pattern baldness. My
dad had mostly thinning hair with pattern developing when he died
at 46.

And my brother had the worst of both by 45 years old while I have
always had a full head of brown hair. I have salt & pepper on the
face and a little bit up the sideburn, but that's it.

And I shave it ALL off in about March (and I may have done it once
more this year since it was so fucking hot). It's only been in
the last 40 days I even comb my hair MAYBE once a day. And today
was the first day I looked for a comb for my back pocket before I
left the house (but couldn't find one).

If I were let it grow until August of next year, I'd look like
this again:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/26177241553840430/

Just add hair on the chest and real nipples.

I always make a point to gather up all my 'winter hair' when
shaved off in March and take a picture and email it to my brother.

-sw

Sqwertz

Dec 13, 2022, 1:24:04 AM12/13/22
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 16:21:16 -0800 (PST), GM wrote:

> Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Likely she has no hair on her muff at all. Old ladies hormones
>> change as they become elderly. Skin gets dryer, Hair dies off.
>>
>> Things just dry up.
>
> Princess Jill was "dry" when she was 21, lol...

While some people just get greasier. And after every showerthey
just get slimier, too.

-sw

Sqwertz

Dec 13, 2022, 1:28:08 AM12/13/22
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 17:01:00 -0800 (PST), GM wrote:

> "LOL Ed!"

You sure choked on that one.

-sw