Growing Canteloupe

Sheldon Martin

Aug 16, 2022, 8:35:11 AM8/16/22

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 16, 2022, 8:54:59 AM8/16/22
On 8/16/2022 8:35 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> https://postimg.cc/mhpfcS6Z

Reminds me of a girl I knew years ago.

dsi1

Aug 16, 2022, 10:55:49 AM8/16/22
On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 2:35:11 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> https://postimg.cc/mhpfcS6Z

Very cool. It reminds me of a plate lunch.

https://www.parrishkauai.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Plate-Lunch-Kauai-2.jpg

Hank Rogers

Aug 16, 2022, 2:01:31 PM8/16/22
I wonder what Popeye uses those for?

Bruce

Aug 16, 2022, 3:49:09 PM8/16/22
Hawaiians are really afraid of vegetables and they love empty carbs.
But they still have the longest life expectancy of all US states. Does
that say something about what people on the mainland eat or do
Hawaiians have less mass shootings?

Gary

Aug 17, 2022, 9:04:28 AM8/17/22
Hawaiians appear to live a somewhat happy, carefree life without much
stress. Stress has been proven to take a big toll on health and longevity.

Bruce

Aug 17, 2022, 3:25:50 PM8/17/22
I don't know about the Hawaiians, but I believe that about stress and
longevity. A stressed body doesn't work as well.