Sheldon is illiterate

Joie McDonalds

May 10, 2021, 5:37:14 PM5/10/21
Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo <leobla...@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
>
> > For the women on Mother愀 Day, I made an old favorite of ours. I
> > also made up the name, but it愀 appropriate.
> > It愀 basically bite-sized chunks of chicken breast that have been
> > marinated in soy sauce and ginger, and in this case, broccoli,
> > cauliflower, bias sliced carrots, celery and bean sprouts, cooked
> > in a wok, thickened with a corn starch slurry and served over rice.
> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn愒 Fathers Day. Neither of them
> > is my mother. I惴 a Mensch.
> >
> > leo
>
> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
> oyl.

'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to spell
czech......lol

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Sheldon Martin

May 11, 2021, 6:26:43 AM5/11/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
<Jo...@McDonalds.invalid> wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo <leobla...@sbcglobal.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > For the women on Mother愀 Day, I made an old favorite of ours. I
>> > also made up the name, but it愀 appropriate.
>> > It愀 basically bite-sized chunks of chicken breast that have been
>> > marinated in soy sauce and ginger, and in this case, broccoli,
>> > cauliflower, bias sliced carrots, celery and bean sprouts, cooked
>> > in a wok, thickened with a corn starch slurry and served over rice.
>> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn愒 Fathers Day. Neither of them
>> > is my mother. I惴 a Mensch.
>> >
>> > leo
>>
>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>> oyl.
>

>'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>czech......lol

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 6:57:58 AM5/11/21
On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> <Jo...@McDonalds.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Sheldon Martin wrote:

>>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>>> oyl.
>>

>> 'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>> czech......lol

Katz got yer tongue?

Cindy Hamilton

May 11, 2021, 7:42:04 AM5/11/21
I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl

Cindy Hamilton

Pamela

May 11, 2021, 7:58:50 AM5/11/21
You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?

Whoosh!!!!
<--------- your head

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 8:05:43 AM5/11/21
It was a troll.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 8:06:31 AM5/11/21
Pamela wrote:

> On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
> > On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:

> > Katz got yer tongue?
>
> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
> Whoosh!!!!
> <--------- your head

It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

Cindy Hamilton

May 11, 2021, 8:36:17 AM5/11/21
I know it was. That wasn't your writing style.

Cindy Hamilton

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 8:40:55 AM5/11/21
Wrong, dimbulb, Popeye replied without writing anything.

Wake the fuck up!

Cindy Hamilton

May 11, 2021, 8:43:55 AM5/11/21
Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
"Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

Cindy Hamilton

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 8:51:25 AM5/11/21
Sheldon hit reply in <lrmk9g99297vqs4nu...@4ax.com>
and didn't add anything before hitting send, that's why I
commented with 'Katz got yer tongue?'

Dave Smith

May 11, 2021, 9:44:32 AM5/11/21
Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
didn't realize how foolish it was. He does that sort of thing a lot.

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 9:51:33 AM5/11/21
You're an idiot.

Mike Duffy

May 11, 2021, 10:09:25 AM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
> "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.

You know, between us we have enough computer savvy to suss out who the
trolls are. And by us, of course, I mean also those with CS degrees like
John, or those like Steve who has a special history of dealing with
Usenet server protocols, both technical & human.

Pamela has a lot of enthusiasm, so maybe someone else can ask her. I
thinks she's mad at me for some quip I made and probably won't see this.

Dave Smith

May 11, 2021, 10:15:35 AM5/11/21
On 2021-05-11 10:09 a.m., Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
>> "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.
>
> It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.

I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
dropping.

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 10:18:59 AM5/11/21
Meanwhile you troll koOkie Kuthe daily, PKB-tard.

Sqwertz

May 11, 2021, 12:32:51 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
> dropping.

Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
killfiled all three versions of it.

It's fucked up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
on her.

-sw

Dave Smith

May 11, 2021, 12:41:18 PM5/11/21
LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not tell
her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered because
he was offensive to the max. That twit would reply to everything he
posted, include as much as 100 lines of quoted text from his offensive
posts and then add a half line complain at the end saying that it was
offensive. She was right that I could not tell her who she could reply
to, but what I had said was that if she kept doing it I would filter
her. She has been filtered ever since, though she alters her username
often enough to slip through the filter once in a while. Of course she
denies doing that, just like she denied having send emails to me.

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 12:54:37 PM5/11/21
On 5/11/2021 12:32 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>> dropping.
>
> Oh, is that who that was?

LOL, the dwarf is now taking sleuthing lessons from Dave.

Cindy Hamilton

May 11, 2021, 1:00:53 PM5/11/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
> > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
> > post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
> > seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
> > dropping.
> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's fucked up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
it.

Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

May 11, 2021, 1:26:43 PM5/11/21
I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
mind.

Dave Smith

May 11, 2021, 2:03:30 PM5/11/21
As I have pointed out before, the reason I originally borfed Ohfeelme
was that she impulsively replied to every single post by a particularly
offensive person and that added a half line comment that his post was
offensive, so I could not avoid his crap if she was there to echo it.
You contribute enough that I would prefer not to have to have you join
her and apparently I am not the only one here who is frustrated by your
penchant for encouraging the children.

Hank Rogers

May 11, 2021, 2:24:12 PM5/11/21
Where troll = anyone that pissed off the master doctor butt sniffer :)

Hank Rogers

May 11, 2021, 2:27:23 PM5/11/21
> I know it was. That wasn't your SNIFFING style.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Fixed it for you.

GM

May 11, 2021, 2:28:39 PM5/11/21
So, Ed, is it fish sticks for you on Friday...???

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:14:33 PM5/11/21
Ok.

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:20:18 PM5/11/21
I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to them.
But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

Joie MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:21:02 PM5/11/21
Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username
> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> > > of responses is dropping.
> >
> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > killfiled all three versions of it.
> >
> > It's fucked up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> > on her.
> >

> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> because he was offensive to the max.

How far back in time do you have to go to offend people? And then you
complain about trolls?

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:29:50 PM5/11/21
Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> <Jo...@McDonalds.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:

> rice. >> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn愒 Fathers Day.
> Neither of them >> > is my mother. I惴 a Mensch.

> >> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and
> sesame >> oyl.
> >

> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > spell czech......lol

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:30:19 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:31:02 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:31:11 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:31:20 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:31:37 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:31:49 PM5/11/21

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:32:10 PM5/11/21
Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 9:44 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> > >
> > > Whoosh!!!!
> > > <--------- your head
> > >

> > Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
> > didn't realize how foolish it was.  He does that sort of thing a
> > lot.
> >
> You're an idiot.

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:32:39 PM5/11/21
Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > > spell czech......lol
> >
> > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
>
> It was a troll.

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:33:19 PM5/11/21
Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> I know it was. That wasn't your writing style.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

He thinks youre as stupid as he is. Of course, youre not.

Joie McDonalds

May 11, 2021, 3:33:58 PM5/11/21
exactly

Ed Pawlowski

May 11, 2021, 3:47:26 PM5/11/21
Not just regular fish stick, I get them blessed by the priest. Helps
keep me pure of thought.

Bryan Simmons

May 11, 2021, 3:51:21 PM5/11/21
If your first name was Nancy, you could be N. Joie McDonalds.
Thank you. I think I will.

> --
> The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

--Bryan

Pamela

May 11, 2021, 4:16:50 PM5/11/21
On 11 May 2021 19:20:55 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
>Dave Smith wrote:
>even the number of responses is dropping

lol. Somebody isnt happy about 'trolls'. That's karma for you.

Jim Lahey

May 11, 2021, 5:41:10 PM5/11/21
On 11 May 2021 12:05:37 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
<Jo...@MacDonalds.invalid> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
>> > spell czech......lol
>>
>> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
>> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>
>It was a troll.

'iT wAs a tR0lL'. We don't care. It's irrelevant. Just shut up,
crybaby.

Ophelia

May 11, 2021, 5:41:14 PM5/11/21
On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
it's working.

Jim Lahey

May 11, 2021, 5:41:18 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 06:26:39 -0400, Sheldon Martin <penm...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
><Jo...@McDonalds.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Sheldon Martin wrote:

>>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>>> oyl.
>>

>>'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>>czech......lol

Speechless?

Jim Lahey

May 11, 2021, 5:41:20 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 12:57:39 +0100, Pamela
<pamela.priv...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
>> On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:

>> Katz got yer tongue?
>
>You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
>Whoosh!!!!
><--------- your head

No. Over YOUR head.

You're like a more eloquent version of Ophelia. Dumb as a freaking
post.

Ophelia

May 11, 2021, 5:41:22 PM5/11/21
On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
<Jo...@MacDonalds.invalid> wrote:

>Pamela wrote:

>> > Katz got yer tongue?
>>
>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>
>> Whoosh!!!!
>> <--------- your head
>
>It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
:)))))))))))))))

Sqwertz

May 11, 2021, 8:43:52 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:00:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>>> dropping.
>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>
>> It's fucked up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
>
> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> it.

Yeah, that's the same sentiment Barbara used to express, too - No
respect for others that have to put up with her antics as long as it
amuses her. Not to mention it makes you look like her gullible
yapping poodle, for sure.

-sw

Sqwertz

May 11, 2021, 8:49:29 PM5/11/21
On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:26:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
> list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
> mind.

Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.

God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
until morale improves", right?

-sw

Roy MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 9:01:13 PM5/11/21
I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand on
me.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Ed Pawlowski

May 11, 2021, 9:45:12 PM5/11/21
On 5/11/2021 9:01 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:26:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>>> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is
>>> even a list of things not to do so therefor I never did them.
>>> Keeps me pure of mind.
>>
>> Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
>> elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.
>>
>> God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
>> until morale improves", right?
>
> I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand on
> me.

Same here. The used a yard stick. One nun in particular would break a
couple a year and the kid that got hit had to have his parents buy a new
one.

"Beatings" is a little harsh but that was corporal punishment on
occasion back in the 50s.

Roy MacDonalds

May 11, 2021, 9:56:15 PM5/11/21
I had 3 non-religious teachers and 1 nun-teacher at the Catholic
school. The nun was the nicest and had the best sense of humour.

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 2:54:25 AM5/12/21
Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Katz got yer tongue?
> >
> > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> >
> > Whoosh!!!!
> > <--------- your head
> >

> Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
> didn't realize how foolish it was. He does that sort of thing a lot.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 2:54:36 AM5/12/21
Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username
> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> > > of responses is dropping.
> >
> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > killfiled all three versions of it.
> >
> > It's fucked up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> > on her.
> >

> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> because he was offensive to the max. That twit would reply to
> everything he posted, include as much as 100 lines of quoted text
> from his offensive posts and then add a half line complain at the end
> saying that it was offensive. She was right that I could not tell her
> who she could reply to, but what I had said was that if she kept
> doing it I would filter her. She has been filtered ever since,
> though she alters her username often enough to slip through the
> filter once in a while. Of course she denies doing that, just like
> she denied having send emails to me.

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 2:54:51 AM5/12/21

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 2:55:25 AM5/12/21
That isnt very nice! :(

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 2:55:38 AM5/12/21

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Sqwertz

May 12, 2021, 4:00:20 AM5/12/21
I automatically discredit any response that brokers a response
through a known troll. If you want to converse, then do it without
the troll.

This is an automated response macro that is posted automatically.
No response is necessary.

Bryan Simmons

May 12, 2021, 4:53:24 AM5/12/21
That's why some guys like porn where nuns are brutally raped.
Never did a thing for me, because I didn't go to Catholic school.
I'd much prefer gentler, more consensual doings with a Sister of
the Bertrille variety.

--Bryan

Ophelia

May 12, 2021, 10:53:46 AM5/12/21
On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> <Jo...@MacDonalds.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Pamela wrote:

>>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>>
>>> Whoosh!!!!
>>> <--------- your head
>>
>> It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>> even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!
>

> But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
> affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
> :)))))))))))))))

===

Not me!

Ophelia

May 12, 2021, 10:56:06 AM5/12/21
On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
==

Not me!

Joie MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 11:17:20 AM5/12/21
LOL

Joie MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 11:17:28 AM5/12/21
LOL

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:27:42 PM5/12/21
Sorry, but I think it WAS from you :( Why??

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:27:54 PM5/12/21
lol

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:29:24 PM5/12/21

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:29:57 PM5/12/21

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:30:15 PM5/12/21

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:30:51 PM5/12/21
Not nice! Why have you suddenly changed like this?

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:31:06 PM5/12/21
lol

Roy MacDonalds

May 12, 2021, 3:31:40 PM5/12/21
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:37:14 PM UTC-4, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:

> > > You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and
> > > sesame oyl.
> >

> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > spell czech......lol
>
> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Jim Lahey

May 13, 2021, 3:51:02 PM5/13/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 15:56:02 +0100, Ophelia <Oph...@elsinore.me.uk>
wrote:
IT WAS YOU. Give up the act.

wolfy's new skateboard

Jun 2, 2021, 2:33:16 PM6/2/21
Well...answering myself...THAT's what happened to her!

Why is this place so damned toxic?

How can a food/cooking group, which correlates positively with
conviviality, be such a den of hatred and back stabbing?

They say it only takes a coupe of bad apples to spoil the bushel, but
this place is at least half or more rotten.