I was the One who created the Cheep Effects

John Kuthe

Jan 23, 2023, 7:18:42 PM1/23/23
And said so on our tape "What else is there besides Cheep Effects?"

And I will someday copy that CD I have in my Leaf and sell them for $5 each as the Cheep Effects Greatest Hits CD!

John Kuthe...

GM

Jan 23, 2023, 7:47:56 PM1/23/23
Hey Jon BOI, is it true that you FUCKED your mother...???

😎

--
GM

Hank Rogers

Jan 23, 2023, 8:10:54 PM1/23/23
I thought you were already selling them in scnuck's parking lot?

Thomas

Jan 23, 2023, 8:22:17 PM1/23/23
They were a buck. I sent a buck. I did not want a cd, i just sent a buck. Maybe early summer or so.

John Kuthe

Jan 23, 2023, 8:44:30 PM1/23/23
No, not at all.

John Kuthe...

Bruce

Jan 23, 2023, 8:53:26 PM1/23/23
Greg's looking for someone to share experiences with.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Hank Rogers

Jan 23, 2023, 10:21:57 PM1/23/23
It was probably spent at jane's dope store.

Hank Rogers

Jan 23, 2023, 10:22:34 PM1/23/23
He's probably confusing yoose with Popeye.

Alex

Jan 24, 2023, 7:19:59 PM1/24/23
That's what a narcissistic would post in a cooking group.

John Kuthe

Jan 24, 2023, 8:08:14 PM1/24/23
The first words on my Cheep Effects CD are actually "This is a serious recording of Cheep Effects".

And I just finished a very good Cheese Snack!

John Kuthe...

Sqwertz

Jan 24, 2023, 10:35:35 PM1/24/23
Let's have a contest to see how much money you make selling CD's
of Cheap Effects Vs. Bryan's selling his Summer's Eve novel.

While Bryan has a head start, you've been babbling about your
venture long enough that it also counts as a start, too.

Ready, Set... GO!

You ain't gonna do jack shit, while Bryan has already
done it. It's not like you don't have the time to do anything
while Bryan had to fit his writing into his schedule.

Looks like you lost again, John.

=sw

Sqwertz

Jan 24, 2023, 10:38:17 PM1/24/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:08:10 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> And I just finished a very good Cheese Snack!

Was it Government Cheese? I heard that shit was pretty good but I
never got to try it.

-sw

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 24, 2023, 11:34:18 PM1/24/23
My father-in-law used to get it. Nothing super special, pretty much a
good American cheese from the deli.

Alex

Jan 25, 2023, 7:20:24 PM1/25/23
Exactly.  It's all about you, buddy!

Bruce

Jan 25, 2023, 7:22:47 PM1/25/23
It is as far as you're concerned.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Hank Rogers

Jan 25, 2023, 7:43:22 PM1/25/23
Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> That's what a narcissistic would post in a cooking group.
>> The first words on my Cheep Effects CD are actually "This is a
>> serious recording of Cheep Effects".
>>
>> And I just finished a very good Cheese Snack!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>
> Exactly.  It's all about you, buddy!

Don't forget his glabrous nads. Never waxed, shaved with 6 blades,
many times per day, and announced every time.

You can meet him in person and buy a CD at schnuck's parking lot.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 8:18:38 PM1/25/23
Hank Rogers wrote:

> Don't forget his glabrous nads. Never waxed, shaved with 6 blades,
> many times per day, and announced every time.
>
> You can meet him in person and buy a CD at schnuck's parking lot.

Kuthe seems into it big time. But I have to ask, is there a man among us who
has not at some point done the same at least once? I have. I shaved my pubs
all the way down when I was in my teens, also once in my 20s - including the
nut sack of course - and regretted it every time. Not at first. The lack of hair
brought my inner narcissism into full bloom, making the cock look bigger than
it already was. So my question is really quite simple: Who among us has not
shaved his nuts at some point? Or even the asshole? Who? Tell me. Who?

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 8:24:41 PM1/25/23
Whoops, neglected to mention why I regretted it every time. Because it grows.
And when it grows it itches fiercely. I'll bet if it weren't for the itching a lot of
guys would wear their nuts bald. Once in my early 20s I told my girlfriend that
I would suck her pussy every day if she shaved it. I couldn't stand all that hair
getting in the way. But truth is while I am not gay I am also not full bore alpha
male either as after just a few days I grew tired of it and slacked off. I think
most things would be easier to suck without hair in the mix. Think of anything.
Even a skull. Let's say you have the biggest mouth on earth and your 'partner'
asks you to suck their skull, wouldn't you prefer it to be bald? I would. All that
hair getting in the way. It's nasty. Nasty on top of nasty.

Bruce

Jan 25, 2023, 8:30:00 PM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:24:37 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Whoops, neglected to mention why I regretted it every time. Because it grows.

Nobody cares, John.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Hank Rogers

Jan 25, 2023, 8:37:48 PM1/25/23
More important is what man constantly brags and crows about shaving
his genitals with 6 blade razors?

I say only one who is suffering from psychosis. Unless it's
hollywood, where that is normal.

John Kuthe

Jan 25, 2023, 8:40:16 PM1/25/23
Wanting to suck a 100% Glabrous pussy would be heaven! Eh?

John Kuthe...

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 9:07:32 PM1/25/23
Bruce wrote:

> >Whoops, neglected to mention why I regretted it every time. Because it grows.

> Nobody cares, John.

I said that, not John. You're right though, nobody cares. On the other hand
they don't have to care to get something out of it. Obviously responding to
Kuthe is entertainment for most people or they wouldn't do it all the time. They
may be responding to Kuthe himself because they know him in some way from
the past. But my responses into Kuthe-like threads are based more on the topic
than the person starting it. For example the shaving or the pubic area, it can be
an interesting topic. Any topic can be interesting. It can be about food but doesn't
have to be as long as it's interesting - to me.

This conversation is growing hair, we're going to need to shave it down

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 9:19:43 PM1/25/23
Hank Rogers wrote:

> More important is what man constantly brags and crows about shaving
> his genitals with 6 blade razors?
>
> I say only one who is suffering from psychosis. Unless it's
> hollywood, where that is normal.

I get your point Mr. Rogers but at the same time can't let it go without
mentioning that Kuthe's 6 blade genital shavings sure do get an awful
lot of responses from people, so while we're in an investigative mood
let's think about that one a minute. Are Kuthe's genital shaving boasts
really any more psychotic than the people who clamor to respond to
them? This is deep and profound territory. These issues need to be
addressed. We can change the world!

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2023, 9:23:06 PM1/25/23
John Kuthe wrote:

> Wanting to suck a 100% Glabrous pussy would be heaven! Eh?

Very short term heaven. For me anyway. Yeah, I like it bald. But I'm not
sure I like it much to begin with. A whiff now and then, yes. But on a daily
basis even the things you love most in life can turn swiftly to chores. As
mentioned, I genuinely did ask my girl to shave her bush on the promise
that I'd suck it every day only when she wanted it. But my promise was
hasty. It was false. In a few days it got old. It went in fact for deep desire
to out and out disgust. Too much of anything is not good. That goes for
this post too.

Alex

Jan 26, 2023, 10:33:09 PM1/26/23
I haven't, and never will, shave my sack.  Too many bad things can go wrong!

Ed Pawlowski

Jan 26, 2023, 11:12:45 PM1/26/23

Thomas Joseph

Jan 27, 2023, 11:12:45 PM1/27/23
Alex wrote:

> I haven't, and never will, shave my sack. Too many bad things can go wrong!

Too many bad things? List them.

Between my early teens and age 30 I never went to a barber. I used a razor
blade held up against a comb to cut the hair on my head. One day I was at
the usual procedure when I cut too big a chunk off one side of my head forcing
me to remove an equal amount for the other side to achieve balance. I must have
balance!

I messed that up too. I kept going back and forth looking in the mirror, and the
more effort I put into correcting it the worse it got. Finally after many failed
attempts I said fuck it and pulled out a pair of scissors and a bunch of razors.
I removed all the hair from my head then shaved it like a baby's ass. Smooth.
I was laughing my head of scoping out the image from all angles and said, "Fuck
it", once again as I sliced my eyebrows off. I laughed even harder. I looked like
something from outer space. It was hilarious. I thought of all the attention I'd
get at the poolroom. I was right. Everyone was astounded by the new trend setting
look. I enjoyed the attention. But within two days I was digging away at my eyebrow
stubs with what little fingernails I had at the time and screaming for them to hurry up
and grow back. The bald head I could deal with. In fact I got the buzz cut just last
week. I love it. Low maintenance. I agree about the nut suck. I did shave mine when
I was a teen. Maybe even once in my 20s. Hair grows. It's not like loosing an arm or
a leg. But the itching when it starts growing back is pretty wicked.

John Kuthe

Jan 28, 2023, 9:59:03 PM1/28/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 9:33:09 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> I haven't, and never will, shave my sack. Too many bad things can go wrong!

Like what?

John Kuthe...

Thomas Joseph

Jan 29, 2023, 5:29:02 PM1/29/23
John Kuthe wrote:
Alex wrote:

> > I haven't, and never will, shave my sack. Too many bad things can go wrong!

> Like what?

That's what I say. List them. Come on, as full-time AFCers we have every right
to hear from you, in order if necessary, all the things that can go wrong when/if
shaving the nut sack.

Inquiring minds want to know. We of RFC demand to know. List them!

John Kuthe

Jan 29, 2023, 6:00:02 PM1/29/23
I never have any problems! I am Doubly Glabrous!

And squirted really well! :-)

John Kuthe...

Hank Rogers

Jan 29, 2023, 6:45:53 PM1/29/23