In all my eggs...

Sqwertz

Feb 19, 2024, 10:46:10 PMFeb 19
How many eggs have you cracked and cooked in your life? For me
I'd guess 220/year for the last 40 years - about 9,000 eggs.

https://i.postimg.cc/kgkwvpBX/IN-All-My-eggs.jpg

Dark red chalaza that gets pinker towards the placenta. I thought
candling was supposed to thwart this stuff?

I had to go into emergency egg replacement mode as this was one of
5 eggs that were pre-warmed in warm water for breakfast fare (the
dark stuff is from Mailliard sausage grease - which sucks even
more!)

-sw

Hank Rogers

Feb 19, 2024, 11:36:53 PMFeb 19
Sqwertz wrote:
> How many eggs have you cracked and cooked in your life? For me
> I'd guess 220/year for the last 40 years - about 9,000 eggs.

Shit, Popeye probably cracked that many in a single day.

George Sulzbach

Feb 20, 2024, 1:14:10 AMFeb 20
Sqwertz wrote:
> How many eggs have you cracked and cooked in your life? For me
> I'd guess 220/year for the last 40 years - about 9,000 eggs.
>
> -sw

Maybe that's what stunted your growth, Stevie.