OT: "Hang 'em HIGH..."

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 12:56:30 PM8/3/21
Yup...time for this arrogant KREEP to do some JAIL TIME...bwahahahaaa...!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/08/03/nyregion/andrew-cuomo

Cuomo Live Updates: New York Governor Sexually
Harassed Women, Report Finds

“The conduct by the governor outlined in this
report would indicate someone who is not fit for office,”

“The independent investigation found that Governor
Cuomo
harassed multiple women, many of whom were young
women, by engaging in unwanted groping, kisses, hugging,
and by making inappropriate comments.”

Letitia James, the state attorney general, said
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo created a toxic workplace
environment and retaliated against at least one
woman for making her complaints public.

Here’s what you need to know:

Report finds Cuomo sexually harassed multiple
women and retaliated against one for going public.

These are the women who have accused
Cuomo of sexual harassment and improper conduct.

‘I believe these 11 women,’ Letitia James says,
as she reveals report’s findings.

The report found that Cuomo harassed a state trooper
assigned to his protective detail.

Cuomo is also facing investigations into nursing
home deaths and his book.

Top Democrats have called on Cuomo to resign

The 165-page report said that Mr. Cuomo, a third-term
Democrat, and his aides cultivated a toxic work culture
in his office that was rife with fear and intimidation,
and helped enable “harassment to occur and created a
hostile work environment.”

In late February, Lindsey Boylan, a former economic
development official in the Cuomo administration,
became the first woman to outline her claims against
the governor. Ms. Boylan said Mr. Cuomo suggested
they play “strip poker” on a plane while on a work trip
and said the governor kissed her on the lips in his
Manhattan office.

In early March, a current female aide who has not
been publicly identified leveled one of the most
serious allegations: She said Mr. Cuomo reached
under her blouse and groped one of her breasts
while they were alone on the second floor of the
Executive Mansion in Albany late last year. She
said she had been summoned to his residence
to assist Mr. Cuomo with a technical issue.
Mr. Cuomo has denied the woman’s account,
saying he has never touched anyone inappropriately..."

</>

bruce bowser

Aug 3, 2021, 2:20:34 PM8/3/21
"Cuomo had been expected to seek a fourth term next year and has retained an approval rating in New York around 50 percent despite the slew of allegations".

The Washington Post - 33 mins ago

Bruce 3.1

Aug 3, 2021, 3:47:47 PM8/3/21
On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 09:56:27 -0700 (PDT), GM
<gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yup...time for this arrogant KREEP to do some JAIL TIME...bwahahahaaa...!!!
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/08/03/nyregion/andrew-cuomo
>
>Cuomo Live Updates: New York Governor Sexually
>Harassed Women, Report Finds

What's the big deal? He just followed Trump's advice: "Grab them by
the pussy".

Bryan Simmons

Aug 3, 2021, 3:52:29 PM8/3/21
Right wingers don't care what their own folks do.

--Bryan

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 4:33:35 PM8/3/21
bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> Right wingers don't care what their own folks do.

President Trump did not engage in any extra - marital sex
shenanigans whilst in office...

--
GM

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 5:08:45 PM8/3/21
bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> Right wingers don't care what their own folks do.

And the dem Governor of Virginia admitted to wearing black face
but is still in office. Nothing will happen to him because he’s a democrat...

--
GM

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 5:09:55 PM8/3/21
bruce bowser wrote:

> "Cuomo had been expected to seek a fourth term next year and has retained an approval rating in New York around 50 percent despite the slew of allegations".
>
> The Washington Post - 33 mins ago

Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton will be his character witnesses, lol...

--
GM

Bruce 3.1

Aug 3, 2021, 5:11:39 PM8/3/21
What's wrong with a black face? If a white man plays a black man,
he'll need a black face. If a black man plays a white man, he'll need
a white face. If I play a surgeon, I put on a white coat. So what?

Bryan Simmons

Aug 3, 2021, 5:54:30 PM8/3/21
Sure as Hell nothing would happen to him if he were a Republican.
As far a Cuomo goes, all the Democratic leadership has called on
him to resign, and if he doesn't, the Democratic majority in the NY
State legislature will remove him.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 3, 2021, 9:49:00 PM8/3/21
He should get the same as Kay Ivey (R) Alabama Or Robbie Gatti from
Louisiana.

bruce bowser

Aug 4, 2021, 1:41:07 PM8/4/21
No, its because most of you Virginians APPROVED of him.

bruce bowser

Aug 4, 2021, 6:46:46 PM8/4/21
Trump slept with Nikki Haley
-- https://www.businessinsider.com/are-nikki-haley-and-trump-having-an-affair-2018-2
--------------------------------------
Here, Trump face fondled Pamela Anderson
- https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/pamela-anderson-joins-donald-trump-for-birthday-celebration-and-unveil-new
--------------------------------------
Trump partied with Whore House Madam during Superbowl
-- https://account.miamiherald.com/paywall/subscriber-only?resume=227186429&intcid=ab_archive

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 7:42:18 PM8/4/21
Republicans don't mind that. They only go after Democrats.

GM

Aug 4, 2021, 8:16:55 PM8/4/21
Naw, that's all just scurrilous MSM "gossip", bb...anyways, his
haters hate the factthat he's just a naturally friendly
type of guy...not some "cold fish" type like Hitlery Clintoon...

--
GM

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 5, 2021, 4:42:38 AM8/5/21
He's the sort of guy a lot of us avoid at parties. I'd definitely rather
spend time with Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump.

Cindy Hamilton

Graham

Aug 5, 2021, 6:24:45 AM8/5/21
But the e-mails........:-)

bruce bowser

Aug 5, 2021, 12:06:57 PM8/5/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:16:55 PM UTC-4, GM wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:

> > > President Trump did not engage in any extra - marital sex
> > > shenanigans whilst in office...
> > Trump slept with Nikki Haley
> > -- https://www.businessinsider.com/are-nikki-haley-and-trump-having-an-affair-2018-2
> > --------------------------------------
> > Here, Trump face fondled Pamela Anderson
> > - https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/pamela-anderson-joins-donald-trump-for-birthday-celebration-and-unveil-new
> > --------------------------------------
> > Trump partied with Whore House Madam during Superbowl
> > -- https://account.miamiherald.com/paywall/subscriber-only?resume=227186429&intcid=ab_archive
> Naw, that's all just scurrilous MSM "gossip", bb

Sue them for lying then !!

(but, you can't if they're actually telling the truth)

bruce bowser

Aug 5, 2021, 12:08:12 PM8/5/21
Yes? You were saying ...

Graham

Aug 5, 2021, 2:30:18 PM8/5/21
You deliberately cut off the smiley!

GM

Aug 5, 2021, 2:35:48 PM8/5/21
Those were FAKE emails, Graham...you look silly grabbing at such weak and leaking straws...

O:-)

--
GM

bruce bowser

Aug 5, 2021, 2:39:23 PM8/5/21
Bew! Hew!

Bryan Simmons

Aug 5, 2021, 6:40:43 PM8/5/21
I agree. Better a loser than a sore loser, but wasn't this thread originally
about Greg wanting to see a well hung Cuomo? Sandra Lee envy?

> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan