Vacation dinner

Bryan Simmons

Sep 14, 2021, 3:12:44 PM9/14/21
As of 1:38 PM Central Daylight Time, I am on vacation. I'm thawing out lamb
chops, and in a little bit I'll go buy some Feta and pita bread. I've joked with the
woman at the deli counter, "Every time I make Greek I have to go to the Italian
store." They sell good Feta for $4.89/#.

We have nice leaf lettuce, and homegrown cherry tomatoes. No more work
until the 27th.

--Bryan

Michael Trew

Sep 15, 2021, 2:16:20 AM9/15/21
Stay-cation, or traveling?

bruce bowser

Sep 17, 2021, 5:17:24 PM9/17/21
Hickory and Apple wood are good for grilling lamb, I've heard.

GM

Sep 17, 2021, 5:18:32 PM9/17/21
Enjoy...!!!

😎

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 17, 2021, 7:34:26 PM9/17/21
Yes, apple is like hickory light. I had an apple tree die and used most
of it for smoking pork and chicken.

bruce bowser

Sep 18, 2021, 12:38:19 PM9/18/21
McCormick spices has several marinades out called Grill Mates. I might try a few.

John Kuthe

Sep 18, 2021, 9:52:33 PM9/18/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 2:12:44 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
> As of 1:38 PM Central Daylight Time, I am on vacation...

I remember going on float trips and I'd take of my wristwatch and toss it up on the dashboard and declare "I'm on VACATION"!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

John Kuthe

Sep 18, 2021, 10:12:37 PM9/18/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 2:12:44 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
And YOU are ON YOUR PHONE surfing Rec.Food.Cooking? Lame! :-(

Know where my Phone is? I have two, one is my ATT Deskphone and a Cell Phone in the state of OFF on my 27" Computer Monitor screen's base.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Michael Trew

Sep 19, 2021, 12:10:13 AM9/19/21
Yet you are still stuck with Google Groups on that computer.. for shame.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 19, 2021, 9:40:23 AM9/19/21
There are folks in the paddling community who wish you'd kill
yourself too. Lots of people think you're a cockroach. No one
respects you.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

"If you don’t like tamales, then there must be something wrong with you."
-- https://iamnm.com/traditional-new-mexico-red-chile-tamales/

Bryan Simmons

Sep 19, 2021, 9:44:36 AM9/19/21
You're lucky. You get lots of time off because employers Google you and
don't want to pay a pedophile to play nursiepoo with children. Hey, can you
still make donuts?