LETS KILL GOD

1 view

stopg...@noreligion.com

Nov 28, 2007, 12:35:04 PM11/28/07
LETS KILL GOD

God is evil and needs to be killed.
I urge all nations and countries around the world to get their
military ready to wage war against God.

God must be destroyed. Kill God Now !!!!!!

Dave Bugg

Nov 28, 2007, 1:07:45 PM11/28/07

I just found a mail-order source for neon-green sweet relish for
Chicago-style hot dogs. Now if I can find some poppy-seed buns, I'll be all
set.

Lou Decruss

Nov 28, 2007, 2:40:30 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:07:45 -0800, "Dave Bugg" <dave...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

These are the ones you want. We actually had them last night. You'll
need sport peppers too.

http://www.thebestofchicago.com/rosens.aspx

Lou

Becca

Nov 28, 2007, 4:06:45 PM11/28/07
Dave Bugg wrote:

> I just found a mail-order source for neon-green sweet relish for
> Chicago-style hot dogs. Now if I can find some poppy-seed buns, I'll be all
> set.

Sounds great. Today, I found a recipe for Cranberry Relish. I may try it
at Christmas.

Cranberry Relish
Serves 12

1 pkg. cranberries
2 1/2 cups sugar
1 2/3 cups ginger ale
1/3 cup lemon juice
3-oz. pkg. cranberry gelatin
Orange juice, to taste (optional)

Combine the first four ingredients in a saucepan. Cook until berries pop
(12-15 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in gelatin until it
dissolves. This can be made one or two days ahead and kept in the
refrigerator until needed.

Becca

Dave Bugg

Nov 28, 2007, 4:06:04 PM11/28/07

Thanks for putting me on to this, Lou.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Vilco

Nov 28, 2007, 4:14:20 PM11/28/07
stopg...@noreligion.com wrote

Atheism is much more than killing god, you religionized
wannabe-atheist.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Lou Decruss

Nov 28, 2007, 4:39:55 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:06:04 -0800, "Dave Bugg" <dave...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:07:45 -0800, "Dave Bugg" <dave...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I just found a mail-order source for neon-green sweet relish for
>>> Chicago-style hot dogs. Now if I can find some poppy-seed buns, I'll
>>> be all set.
>>>

>> These are the ones you want. We actually had them last night. You'll
>> need sport peppers too.
>>
>> http://www.thebestofchicago.com/rosens.aspx
>
>Thanks for putting me on to this, Lou.

No problem Mr. Bugg. I was actually thinking about you this morning
when I read a Q restaurant review in the Chicago reader. Judging by
the address and the owners name it was in a heavily black neighborhood
which is where most of the best Q here is. I already tossed the
review but they said he didn't serve his ribs loaded with goop, but
sauce is available at the table. LOL

I don't remember exactly where you're at but I do remember you have a
piggie store. Maybe you could sell chi-town dogs and teach people in
your area how a real dog is supposed to be made. <eg>

Lou <---probably going to get flamed

Dave Bugg

Nov 28, 2007, 4:50:12 PM11/28/07

Now that's my kind of place.

> I don't remember exactly where you're at but I do remember you have a
> piggie store. Maybe you could sell chi-town dogs and teach people in
> your area how a real dog is supposed to be made. <eg>

I've been giving it some thought, Lou.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Bobo Bonobo(R)

Nov 28, 2007, 6:16:02 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 3:14 pm, "Vilco" <a...@b.invalid> wrote:
> stopgod...@noreligion.com wrote

> > LETS KILL GOD
>
> > God is evil and needs to be killed.
> > I urge all nations and countries around the world to get their
> > military ready to wage war against God.
>
> > God must be destroyed. Kill God Now !!!!!!
>
> Atheism is much more than killing god, you religionized
> wannabe-atheist.

No Atheist would suggest killing God. This clown could be a believer
who wants to precipitate an Apocalypse. More likely just a silly
troll.

> --
> Vilco

--Bryan

SkySkum

Nov 28, 2007, 6:29:22 PM11/28/07

Ya think??!!!

Bobo Bonobo(R)

Nov 28, 2007, 6:34:40 PM11/28/07

All we need is a red heifer.

--Bryan

Message has been deleted

Sheldon

Dec 1, 2007, 5:24:55 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 5:15�pm, Hacienda de Ville <concertgra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:29:22 -0800 (PST), SkySkum
> How could he be an atheist and suggest killing God? How do you kill
> something that you don't believe exists in the first place?

Obviously figuratively, kill the *belief* in god... god is no more
than a blind faith belief regardless... I say let em believe, gotta
keep the ignorant masses in check somehow... imagine if they all
regressed back to being feral beasts, you'd have chaos, and islam.