Fwd: If you don't own one of these already

BryanGSimmons

Feb 15, 2024, 11:02:55 AMFeb 15

you'd be nuts not to buy this one. They haven't made these for ~30
years. The citrus juicer is nothing short of spectacular.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186289231326
These were built to last a lifetime. We did have to replace the juicer
attachment after thousands of uses, and that's how I came across this.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

BryanGSimmons

Feb 15, 2024, 12:01:03 PMFeb 15

you'd be nuts not to buy this one. They haven't made these for ~30
years. The citrus juicer is nothing short of spectacular.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/186289231326
These were built to last a lifetime. We did have to replace the juicer
part after thousands of uses, and that's how I came across this.

dsi1

Feb 15, 2024, 4:11:57 PMFeb 15
Charging $130 for shipping is fairly dishonest.

BryanGSimmons

Feb 15, 2024, 6:55:06 PMFeb 15
Shipping is $14.60. I guess they could tell that you are in Hawaii.

Sqwertz

Feb 15, 2024, 8:45:15 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 10:02:35 -0600, BryanGSimmons wrote:

> you'd be nuts not to buy this one.

So its yours, eh?

> They haven't made these for ~30
> years. The citrus juicer is nothing short of spectacular.
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/186289231326

I had one and dumped it because it was way too small and
impractical. Even my La Machine kicked it's ass.

There are shitloads of things that turn and can juice. Its called
a 'wrist'.

-sw

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 15, 2024, 8:46:58 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 13:11:53 -0800 (PST), dsi1 wrote:

> Charging $130 for shipping is fairly dishonest.

That's what you get for living on a rock. Otherwise it's $18
shipping.

-sw

dsi1

Feb 15, 2024, 9:34:01 PMFeb 15
That makes sense. Da Hawaiians don't get no respect. I should be glad they would even send it to me at all.
Ordered a guitar from the mainland and the seller said no dice. I had it sent to my in-laws and waited until they flew over for a visit.
It's not a very good guitar but I like to tinker so it's right up my alley.

Ed P

Feb 15, 2024, 9:43:49 PMFeb 15
On 2/15/2024 8:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

> There are shitloads of things that turn and can juice. Its called
> a 'wrist'.
>
> -sw

Yes, a very popular method in St. Louis.

dsi1

Feb 18, 2024, 5:20:56 PMFeb 18
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 1:55:06 PM UTC-10, BryanGSimmons wrote:
Something ain't right. I can order $20 bucks of crap from Temu and get free shipping. That stuff gets shipped from China to California. It then gets shipped to our little rock. How much does shipping really cost? Only Jesus knows.

Hank Rogers

Feb 18, 2024, 6:00:23 PMFeb 18
Uncle, they are discriminating against yoose because yoose asian.

The simple solution is to just buy all yoose shit from temu
because they are also asian. Don't let those damn haoles screw
yoose.

dsi1

Feb 20, 2024, 11:59:55 AMFeb 20
Here's one just for you!