pipi-kaula short ribs

sf

Jan 8, 2017, 3:07:07 PM1/8/17

One of my friends is from Hawaii and lived in Honolulu for years. He
posted a link to a local eatery today called Helena's Hawaiian food
restaurant, so I looked it up on Yelp. One thing led to another and I
came across this recipe. It's basically a very simple teriyaki sauce,
so it's versatile and doesn't need to be limited to short ribs.
http://www.ilovehawaiianfoodrecipes.com/recipes/short-ribs-pipi-kaula/