I put a splash of 27% German Raspberry Liquor in my cup of Hot Chocolate

John Kuthe

Jul 31, 2021, 5:19:16 PM7/31/21
And YUM! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bruce 3.1

Jul 31, 2021, 5:23:12 PM7/31/21
On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:19:13 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe <jwk...@bjc.org>
wrote:

>And YUM! :-)

Eine Tasse Plus!

Hank Rogers

Jul 31, 2021, 5:40:36 PM7/31/21
John Kuthe wrote:
> And YUM! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Give your master a lick after 24 hours processing in your gut.

The good dutch doctor will go absolutely wild!

GM

Jul 31, 2021, 7:36:58 PM7/31/21
jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> And YUM! :-)

Alcohol + Seroquel = BAD BAD BAD

--
GM

Hank Rogers

Jul 31, 2021, 8:02:48 PM7/31/21
GM wrote:
> jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
>> And YUM! :-)
>

> Alcohol + Seroquel = BAD BAD BAD

Maybe it's time for a drive in the 100% electric leaf. Might run
across some streetwalkers. Or at least get some more booze.

Michael Trew

Jul 31, 2021, 8:11:53 PM7/31/21
On 7/31/2021 7:36 PM, GM wrote:
> jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
>> And YUM! :-)
>

> Alcohol + Seroquel = BAD BAD BAD

The results might be interesting..

Mike Duffy

Jul 31, 2021, 10:01:01 PM7/31/21
Are you familiar with "Hamburger Helper"? Think of psych meds as 'alcohol
helper'.

GM

Jul 31, 2021, 10:07:37 PM7/31/21
Pretty soon John might be like Ray Milland
in "The Lost Weekend", "seeing" bats attack
mice in his house and such - like...

https://twitter.com/tcm/status/873691253212303362

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jul 31, 2021, 10:37:38 PM7/31/21
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 9:07:37 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

> Pretty soon John might be like Ray Milland
> in "The Lost Weekend", "seeing" bats attack
> mice in his house and such - like...
>
> https://twitter.com/tcm/status/873691253212303362
>
> GM

He won the Oscar for that performance and they had to talk him into
taking the part. He couldn't stand drunks and he certainly didn't want
to play one.

He walked on stage, accepted his Oscar, said "Thank you" into the
microphone and walked off stage.

Michael Trew

Jul 31, 2021, 11:25:08 PM7/31/21
Can't blame him, I can't stand drunks either. I leave when people start
drinking. Drunk people majorly piss me off.

Orni Thopter

Aug 1, 2021, 12:17:23 AM8/1/21
On 7/31/2021 2:19 PM, shut the fuck up, KOOKthe:

> And

And drop fucking dead, asshole. LEAVE!

Sqwertz

Aug 1, 2021, 6:42:38 AM8/1/21
On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 14:19:13 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> And YUM! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yet you say you don't drink alcohol. Yet another Kuthe lie.

-sw

bruce bowser

Aug 1, 2021, 9:24:43 AM8/1/21
You can't accuse them of leading boring lives. That's for sure.

Michael Trew

Aug 1, 2021, 11:17:57 AM8/1/21
To each their own, but I like to leave before people start getting
stupid. I don't know how to handle drunk people, but I usually just get
pissed off. I don't see how people get pleasure out of losing self
control, that sounds horrible to me.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 1, 2021, 4:31:44 PM8/1/21
On Sun, 01 Aug 2021 11:17:51 -0400, Michael Trew <mt99...@ymail.com>
wrote:
Not all drinking leads to drunkenness. I don't get stupid after 1, 2
or 3 glasses of wine. I get stupid after a bucket of ice tea.

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 5:56:15 PM8/1/21
Less than a TBS is NOT gonna me drunk! It was a flavorant.

And I may have another and then time stir it!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bryan Simmons

Aug 1, 2021, 6:26:06 PM8/1/21
If one reads the two lines you typed, they'd think you were either drunk
or suffering from dementia. I suspect the latter. If you got pulled over
and spoke that incoherently to a cop, you'd get put into the back seat of
a patrol car in handcuffs.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 6:55:33 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 5:26:06 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> If one reads the two lines you typed, they'd think you were either drunk
> or suffering from dementia. I suspect the latter. If you got pulled over
> and spoke that incoherently to a cop, you'd get put into the back seat of
> a patrol car in handcuffs.
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>
> --Bryan

I actually GOT pulled over recently and not only did I not speak incoherently, but as the interview progressed he thanked me for always putting my hands on the steering wheel.

And he let me go with as Warning and I thanked him.

And now I ALWAYS stop 100% at Edsel! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bruce 3.1

Aug 1, 2021, 6:57:41 PM8/1/21
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:55:29 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe <jwk...@bjc.org>
wrote:
What was the warning for?

GM

Aug 1, 2021, 7:10:21 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 5:55:33 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 5:26:06 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > If one reads the two lines you typed, they'd think you were either drunk
> > or suffering from dementia. I suspect the latter. If you got pulled over
> > and spoke that incoherently to a cop, you'd get put into the back seat of
> > a patrol car in handcuffs.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >
> > --Bryan
> I actually GOT pulled over recently and not only did I not speak incoherently, but as the interview progressed he thanked me for always putting my hands on the steering wheel.

Cuz' you USUALLY have one hand down yer pantz WHACKING off...!!!

B-)

--
GM

Occi Pital

Aug 2, 2021, 1:33:34 AM8/2/21
On 8/1/2021 2:56 PM, shut the fuck up, KOOKthe:

> Less

Shut the fuck up and overdose on pure heroin NOW, fucktard. DIE!

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 2, 2021, 5:02:10 AM8/2/21
"Exhibition of speed", perhaps. It's considered unsafe to accelerate too quickly
(too easy to get yourself into trouble in urban areas), and many jurisdictions
prohibit it. Maybe not in Missouri, though.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.1

Aug 2, 2021, 5:13:01 AM8/2/21
Maybe. Don't keep us in suspense, John!

Gary

Aug 2, 2021, 9:11:59 AM8/2/21
John is killing his fortune with so many car incidents. Accidents,
repairs, break downs, $500 electric bills. He should consider selling
both cars and buying a nice reliable bicycle. Maybe call for an Uber
ride for the rare work days.

Michael Trew

Aug 2, 2021, 10:13:46 AM8/2/21
Heroin? That took another turn quickly.

Occi Pital

Aug 2, 2021, 11:48:59 AM8/2/21
If it gets KOOKthe out of here, I'm for it.

bruce bowser

Aug 2, 2021, 3:01:58 PM8/2/21
The punch bowl can have that effect, too.

jmcquown

Aug 2, 2021, 3:22:49 PM8/2/21
On 8/2/2021 9:11 AM, Gary wrote:
> John is killing his fortune with so many car incidents. Accidents,
> repairs, break downs, $500 electric bills. He should consider selling
> both cars and buying a nice reliable bicycle.  Maybe call for an Uber
> ride for the rare work days.

Wouldn't he have to have a smartphone and the Uber app for that?

Jill

Occi Pital

Aug 2, 2021, 5:25:06 PM8/2/21
On 8/1/2021 3:55 PM, shut the fuck up, asshole:

Too bad you didn't do something stupid and get rewarded with suicide
by cop. DIE.

jmcquown

Aug 2, 2021, 5:26:03 PM8/2/21
It's a troll.

Jill

Bruce 3.1

Aug 2, 2021, 5:32:29 PM8/2/21
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:25:56 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
What? Really? Jill, if we didn't have you, the place would be crawling
with trolls and we wouldn't know it!

Hank Rogers

Aug 2, 2021, 5:39:43 PM8/2/21
*Everyone* is a troll except yourself, right?

Alex

Aug 2, 2021, 6:55:53 PM8/2/21
He rolled a stop sign.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 2, 2021, 7:15:31 PM8/2/21
How do you know? He's not answering.

cshenk

Aug 2, 2021, 9:28:22 PM8/2/21
John Kuthe wrote:

> And YUM! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Actually, that sounds pretty good!

Gary

Aug 3, 2021, 8:26:38 AM8/3/21
In my nosey opinion, a smart phone (with a nice camera) would have been
a better purchase than an $850 camera only. Just sayin'

dsi1

Aug 3, 2021, 12:57:43 PM8/3/21
My $120 phone takes some awfully nice pictures. I was going to start using a Olympus OM-D, but now I don't see any reason to. I'm as pleased as punch with my phone's camera.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zUZFuPZKZ9JpeEB58

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 3, 2021, 2:04:00 PM8/3/21
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 5:19:16 PM UTC-4, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> And YUM! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

If it's 27% German, what's the other 73%?

Cindy Hamilton

bruce bowser

Aug 3, 2021, 2:16:57 PM8/3/21
You know what 27% means.

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 3, 2021, 2:37:06 PM8/3/21
27% raspberry?

Cindy Hamilton

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 3:28:36 PM8/3/21
"lol"

;-D

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Aug 3, 2021, 3:41:28 PM8/3/21
I'm only 25% German.

> Cindy Hamilton

--Bryan

jmcquown

Aug 3, 2021, 5:43:29 PM8/3/21
Of course, but then he'd have to figure out how to use the smart phone
and install the Uber app and use the camera which might involve a USB
cable. Just sayin'.

Jill

John Kuthe

Aug 3, 2021, 6:26:52 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 4:43:29 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> Of course, but then he'd have to figure out how to use the smart phone
> and install the Uber app and use the camera which might involve a USB
> cable. Just sayin'.
>
> Jill

I have a Panasonic Lumix DCZS200 DIGITAL CAMERA! A REAL Camera, and NOT A PHONE!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Hank Rogers

Aug 3, 2021, 6:38:50 PM8/3/21
It's from Schiller's too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In da Loo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex

Aug 3, 2021, 7:07:54 PM8/3/21
It was in his original post.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 3, 2021, 7:27:23 PM8/3/21
Oh, this must be it: "And now I ALWAYS stop 100% at Edsel! :-)" I had
no idea what that meant.

John Kuthe

Aug 3, 2021, 7:30:27 PM8/3/21
I'm 75% German. Two Gens from Deuschland!

John Kuthe, RN, BS...

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 3, 2021, 7:46:53 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:26:52 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> I have a Panasonic Lumix DCZS200 DIGITAL CAMERA! A REAL Camera, and NOT A PHONE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And you don't know how to use either one.

jmcquown

Aug 3, 2021, 7:57:53 PM8/3/21
Maybe he finally figured out the USB cable.

Jill

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 3, 2021, 8:10:32 PM8/3/21
He probably had to look in his "Computers R Us" manual.

John Kuthe

Aug 3, 2021, 8:18:07 PM8/3/21
Nope! Jill wqas correct. I have a 6ft USBC Plug to a USBA male and I'll buy a little USB Gender Changer to get a female USBA connector (socket) for my camera's USBA male.

The 6ft cable should be here tomorrow.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 3, 2021, 8:24:46 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 7:18:07 PM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> I have a 6ft USBC Plug to a USBA male and I'll buy a little USB Gender Changer to get a female USBA connector (socket) for my camera's USBA male.
>
> The 6ft cable should be here tomorrow.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

https://i.postimg.cc/3J6KzNbM/Radar.gif

jmcquown

Aug 3, 2021, 9:08:59 PM8/3/21
Apparently everything he does sounds pretty good to you. Did you ignore
the many times he has said he doesn't drink alcohol? Oh, and that 27%
likely means "27 proof".

Jill

Dave Smith

Aug 3, 2021, 9:25:19 PM8/3/21
Damn.... it will need to be connected to a USB port.

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 9:42:59 PM8/3/21
Heehee, Joan...

--
GM

GM

Aug 3, 2021, 9:49:12 PM8/3/21
And yer 100% NITWIT...

AND a "Bongo Brain"...!!!

B-)

--
GM

jmcquown

Aug 3, 2021, 10:05:13 PM8/3/21
And whatever that cable place in da Lou was couldn't help him so they
SUCK, too.

Jill

Michael Trew

Aug 3, 2021, 11:05:41 PM8/3/21
Are the "for dummies" books still a thing?

Bruce 3.1

Aug 3, 2021, 11:12:51 PM8/3/21
On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 23:05:38 -0400, Michael Trew <mt99...@ymail.com>
wrote:
"USB Cables for Dummies." Sounds like a winner.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 3, 2021, 11:39:07 PM8/3/21
Yep.

Gary

Aug 4, 2021, 8:03:37 AM8/4/21
:-D

Gary

Aug 4, 2021, 8:07:34 AM8/4/21
OK John. How about some super deluxe pictures from you. I'm still
waiting for a pic of your "screened porch."

Janet

Aug 4, 2021, 9:33:14 AM8/4/21
In article <f02a88de-4de5-401d...@googlegroups.com>,
jwk...@bjc.org says...

> I'm 75% German. Two Gens from Deuschland!

but still can't spell the name of your homeland.

Janet UK

Janet

Aug 4, 2021, 9:38:05 AM8/4/21
In article <3721e2a3-2a48-4e41...@googlegroups.com>,
jwk...@bjc.org says...

> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 4:43:29 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> > Of course, but then he'd have to figure out how to use the smart phone
> > and install the Uber app and use the camera which might involve a USB
> > cable. Just sayin'.
> >
> > Jill
>
> I have a Panasonic Lumix DCZS200 DIGITAL CAMERA! A REAL Camera,

By next month you'll be posting

FUCK YOU PANASONIC, LUMIX SUCKS

Janet UK

Bryan Simmons

Aug 4, 2021, 9:54:48 AM8/4/21
It's not like he's in a profession where attention to detail is
important.

> Janet UK

--Bryan

bruce bowser

Aug 4, 2021, 1:27:52 PM8/4/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:08:59 PM UTC-4, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> On 8/2/2021 9:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> And YUM! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >
> > Actually, that sounds pretty good!
> >
> Apparently everything he does sounds pretty good to you.

To me, too.

> Did you ignore the many times he has said he doesn't drink alcohol? Oh, and that 27%
> likely means "27 proof".

Thanks for getting us all up to speed on that, Jill.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 3:33:40 PM8/4/21
She doesn't miss much, does she?

Alex

Aug 4, 2021, 7:26:23 PM8/4/21
I guessed it was an intersection.

Alex

Aug 4, 2021, 7:27:10 PM8/4/21
Amazon?

Alex

Aug 4, 2021, 7:28:29 PM8/4/21
13.5 proof = 27%

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 7:43:47 PM8/4/21
I thought maybe it was a shop he never goes past without stopping
there. Maybe they sell rain apparel.

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 4, 2021, 10:52:14 PM8/4/21
You got that backwards. Proof is double the alcohol percent. How else
would you get Old Grand Dad 114?

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 5, 2021, 5:00:53 AM8/5/21
Probably this stuff:

<https://thepartysource.com/Schladerer-Himbeer-Liqueur-Raspberry-Liqueur>

Sweet hot cocoa with sweet liqueur. I'm surprised he isn't a diabetic.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.1

Aug 5, 2021, 5:10:30 AM8/5/21
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:00:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
<angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:28:29 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>> >>
>> > Apparently everything he does sounds pretty good to you. Did you
>> > ignore the many times he has said he doesn't drink alcohol? Oh, and
>> > that 27% likely means "27 proof".
>> >
>> > Jill
>> 13.5 proof = 27%
>
>Probably this stuff:
>
><https://thepartysource.com/Schladerer-Himbeer-Liqueur-Raspberry-Liqueur>

I looked this "proof" thing up. And indeed, when something is 30%
alcohol, Americans say 60 proof. That's silly, but at least it's
easily converted. So this liqueur is 56 proof and therefore 28%
alcohol. That's sweet biddy stuff.

liquor > liqueur IMO

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 5, 2021, 5:39:49 AM8/5/21
"Proof" is used for hard liquor, like whiskey and vodka. For beer, wine,
cordials, and liqueurs, we use percentage like everybody else.

I won't bore you with a link the history.

> liquor > liqueur IMO

You're surprised Kuthe didn't spell it correctly?

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce 3.1

Aug 5, 2021, 7:24:52 AM8/5/21
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
<angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 5:10:30 AM UTC-4, Bruce 3.1 wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:00:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Probably this stuff:
>> >
>> ><https://thepartysource.com/Schladerer-Himbeer-Liqueur-Raspberry-Liqueur>
>> I looked this "proof" thing up. And indeed, when something is 30%
>> alcohol, Americans say 60 proof. That's silly, but at least it's
>> easily converted. So this liqueur is 56 proof and therefore 28%
>> alcohol. That's sweet biddy stuff.
>
>"Proof" is used for hard liquor, like whiskey and vodka. For beer, wine,
>cordials, and liqueurs, we use percentage like everybody else.

That raspberry stuff with 28% isn't a liqueur? To me, liquor starts at
35%. Just off the top of my head.

>I won't bore you with a link the history.
>
>> liquor > liqueur IMO
>
>You're surprised Kuthe didn't spell it correctly?

No.

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 5, 2021, 9:32:08 AM8/5/21
On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 7:24:52 AM UTC-4, Bruce 3.1 wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 5:10:30 AM UTC-4, Bruce 3.1 wrote:

> >> I looked this "proof" thing up. And indeed, when something is 30%
> >> alcohol, Americans say 60 proof. That's silly, but at least it's
> >> easily converted. So this liqueur is 56 proof and therefore 28%
> >> alcohol. That's sweet biddy stuff.
> >
> >"Proof" is used for hard liquor, like whiskey and vodka. For beer, wine,
> >cordials, and liqueurs, we use percentage like everybody else.
> That raspberry stuff with 28% isn't a liqueur?

Yes, it is. And Americans usually don't refer to "proof" in connection with
liqueurs. Usually. Since there's no "nomenclature police", people can
refer to the "proof" of beer if they want to.

Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 5, 2021, 9:46:19 AM8/5/21
On 8/5/2021 7:24 AM, Bruce 3.1 wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:39:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> <angelica...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 5:10:30 AM UTC-4, Bruce 3.1 wrote:

>>> I looked this "proof" thing up. And indeed, when something is 30%
>>> alcohol, Americans say 60 proof. That's silly, but at least it's
>>> easily converted. So this liqueur is 56 proof and therefore 28%
>>> alcohol. That's sweet biddy stuff.
>>
>> "Proof" is used for hard liquor, like whiskey and vodka. For beer, wine,
>> cordials, and liqueurs, we use percentage like everybody else.
>
> That raspberry stuff with 28% isn't a liqueur? To me, liquor starts at
> 35%. Just off the top of my head.

Looks like sugar and flavor additives is the main difference

What is the difference between liquor and liqueur?
A liquor is an alcoholic drink that is distilled from grains or plants,
such as rum, vodka, gin or whiskey.
A liqueur is a sweet or herbal alcoholic drink that is made from fruit,
herbs, flowers, nuts or spices plus (usually) sugar and a spirit such as
grain alcohol, vodka or rum.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 5, 2021, 3:23:56 PM8/5/21
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 06:32:02 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
Ok. I suggest a ban on beer that's less than 9 proof.

Alex

Aug 5, 2021, 7:06:17 PM8/5/21
You're right.  13.5% if it's 27 proof.  I've been out of college for too
long!

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 5, 2021, 7:39:32 PM8/5/21
When I have math questions I go to the pros and use this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox%E2%80%93Zucker_machine

jmcquown

Aug 5, 2021, 7:48:58 PM8/5/21
Since I don't actually drink liqueurs or hard liquor I was merely making
a guess when I used the word "proof". Mea culpa!

Jill

Occi Pital

Aug 6, 2021, 1:07:31 AM8/6/21
On 8/3/2021 4:30 PM, shut the fuck up, you asshole:

> I'm

Nobody gives a fuck, shit-for-brains. Go arrange for your funeral.

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 9:20:37 AM8/6/21
Liqueur definition:
"An alcoholic beverage produced by combining spirits with fruits, herbs and other flavouring elements and containing
more than 2.5% by weight of sugar. In fruit liqueurs different portions of the fruits like peel, pulps etc are used. In plant
liqueurs, leaves, herbs, barks are used.Jan 5, 2020

Liqueur (Definition & History, Production of Liqueurs)
-- https://hmhub.me/liqueur-definition-history-production-of-liqueurs-broad-categories-of-liqueurs/

Gary

Aug 6, 2021, 9:53:03 AM8/6/21
That's why I like ice beer...11.8 proof. :)

Bruce 3.1

Aug 6, 2021, 3:04:54 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 06:20:33 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
<bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Liqueur definition:
> "An alcoholic beverage produced by combining spirits with fruits, herbs and other flavouring elements and containing
> more than 2.5% by weight of sugar. In fruit liqueurs different portions of the fruits like peel, pulps etc are used. In plant
> liqueurs, leaves, herbs, barks are used.Jan 5, 2020
>
>Liqueur (Definition & History, Production of Liqueurs)
>-- https://hmhub.me/liqueur-definition-history-production-of-liqueurs-broad-categories-of-liqueurs/

Liqueur: more sugar, less alcohol
Liquor: more alcohol, less sugar

Liquor's for real men. Liqueur's for little biddies.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 6, 2021, 3:08:56 PM8/6/21
Sounds good already.

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 3:30:58 PM8/6/21
So what? Four Loko, the new KoolAid that these kids drink is 14% alch

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 4:14:36 PM8/6/21
So, wanna buy some? In the US, Canada and France, raspberry liqueur is called Chambord. In Germany its called Himbeer.

Bryan Simmons

Aug 6, 2021, 4:43:39 PM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 3:14:36 PM UTC-5, bruce bowser wrote:
> So, wanna buy some? In the US, Canada and France, raspberry liqueur is called Chambord. In Germany its called Himbeer.

Chambord is fucking delicious. It's great for flavoring whipped cream.

--Bryan

Hank Rogers

Aug 6, 2021, 7:00:46 PM8/6/21
bruce bowser wrote:
> So, wanna buy some? In the US, Canada and France, raspberry liqueur is called Chambord. In Germany its called Himbeer.

Sounds like piss to me.

Hank Rogers

Aug 6, 2021, 7:03:00 PM8/6/21
That's a good starting point! You and kuth love the same booze!

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 6, 2021, 8:22:25 PM8/6/21
They could have a Chambord flavored whipped cream party too.

bruce bowser

Aug 7, 2021, 9:17:37 AM8/7/21
I think most liqueurs taste like cough syrup.

cshenk

Aug 8, 2021, 3:59:16 PM8/8/21
Michael Trew wrote:

> On 8/2/2021 1:33 AM, Occi Pital wrote:
> > On 8/1/2021 2:56 PM, shut the fuck up, KOOKthe:
> >
> > > Less
> >
> > Shut the fuck up and overdose on pure heroin NOW, fucktard. DIE!
>
> Heroin? That took another turn quickly.

Just a troll. Ignore it.

cshenk

Aug 8, 2021, 4:00:30 PM8/8/21
Bruce 3.1 wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:25:56 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
> > It's a troll.
>
> What? Really? Jill, if we didn't have you, the place would be crawling
> with trolls and we wouldn't know it!

Snicker but Matthew is still catching on at times. He's not at all
dumb though.

Hank Rogers

Aug 8, 2021, 4:15:58 PM8/8/21
He probably seems like a genius to you.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 8, 2021, 4:43:26 PM8/8/21
No, I don't think so either.

jmcquown

Aug 8, 2021, 7:10:51 PM8/8/21
On 8/8/2021 3:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Michael Trew wrote:
>
>> On 8/2/2021 1:33 AM, Occi Pital wrote:
>>> On 8/1/2021 2:56 PM, shut the fuck up, KOOKthe:

>>> Shut the fuck up and overdose
>>
>> Heroin? That took another turn quickly.
>
> Just a troll. Ignore it.

A very clear indication would be the person changed the subject line to
say KOOKthe and then suggests he die. It was probably Bryan since that
is one of his usual hateful themes.

Jill
It is loading more messages.