Lunch! Toasted Bagel sandwich!

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 1:06:55 PM8/1/21
With Hellman's Mayo, freshly ground Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes on 1/2, thinly slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Romaine Lettuce! :-)

And an Apple!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

GM

Aug 1, 2021, 1:25:23 PM8/1/21
jwk...@bjc.org wrote:
> With Hellman's Mayo, freshly ground Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes on 1/2, thinly slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Romaine Lettuce! :-)
>

> And an Apple!

And afterwards, a nap and a "beat - off", no doubt...

;-P

--
GM

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 1:44:40 PM8/1/21
A short rest time, then a Third Cuppa Plus!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Orni Thopter

Aug 1, 2021, 2:42:37 PM8/1/21
On 8/1/2021 10:06 AM, shut the fuck up, KOOKthe:

> With

Nobody cares, fucktard. You've squandered any goodwill here, even with
your rare and stupid on-topic posts. LEAVE.

Sheldon Martin

Aug 1, 2021, 3:43:55 PM8/1/21
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 John Kuthe wrote:

>With Hellman's Mayo, freshly ground Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes on 1/2,
>thinly slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Romaine Lettuce! :-)
>
>John Kuthe

It's highly illegal to toast a real bagel... you're tawkin that fako
Lenders crap from da Lou.

Bryan Simmons

Aug 1, 2021, 3:48:41 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 12:25:23 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
After digging out his well worn 3rd and 4th grade class pictures.

> ;-P
>
> --
> GM

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 3:54:09 PM8/1/21
That Pervo shit is all in YOUR brain Bryan! NOT mine!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

John Kuthe

Aug 1, 2021, 3:57:45 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 2:48:41 PM UTC-5, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
I lost all of those when my Sister rebooted my Father's house. I only got a few not so choice things.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Sqwertz

Aug 1, 2021, 3:58:50 PM8/1/21
On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 10:06:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> With Hellman's Mayo, freshly ground Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes on 1/2, thinly slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Romaine Lettuce! :-)
>
> And an Apple!

Does this come with an $850 picture?

-sw

jmcquown

Aug 1, 2021, 4:08:59 PM8/1/21
More importantly, where did he buy the bagel?

Jill

Dave Smith

Aug 1, 2021, 5:02:47 PM8/1/21
Let me guess. Your sister was stuck with the job of cleaning out your
father's house and you never showed up to help, so anything you might
have been interested in got thrown out.

We went through this with my oldest and quite depressed brother. My
father had gone though the house years earlier and sorted stuff out for
me and my three brothers and told us to take our stuff if we wanted it.
I went and got mine. Later on when my mother was moving she told us
if there was anything of Dad's we wanted to let her know and come and
get it because she was moving at the end off the month and counted on us
cleaning the place out for her.

We called him repeatedly to come and get whatever he wanted. He didn't
come. My younger brother drove several hours to come and get stuff and
called him to meet him there. He didn't show. He called him when he
arrived and told him to get his butt over. He lived 15 minutes away but
an hour later still hadn't showed up. Younger brother loaded a truck and
in all that time the oldest never showed up.

The guy just never came to get any of our father's stuff. He never
helped sort through stuff to keep and stuff to throw out. He didn't help
gather up stuff to go to the dump. He never lifted a finger to help the
rest of us clear out the house to be ready for our mother's move. That
didn't stop the dumb bastard from complaining that he didn't get a fair
share of our father's stuff.

Bryan Simmons

Aug 1, 2021, 6:09:46 PM8/1/21
You write "Pervo" because *pervert* hits too close to home. You
wish that you could have had sex with several girls in [your] 3rd
and 4th grade classes." Why? Why do you wish that? I say that
the only reason is that you would like to have the actual memory
of having sex with 3rd and 4th grade girls, rather than just what
you imagine it would be like.

We already knew that when you were 40 years old that you
wished that you could have sex with 14 year old girls. Any
reasonable person who read your "3rd and 4th grade" post, and
who also knows that you have never formed a pair bond with
any woman whom you got together with when she was over 14
would likely conclude that you are a pedophile.

Over the years I've seen a lot of guys on Usenet be called
pedophile. Heck, like Nazi, it's a generic Usenet insult, but in
your case there's clear evidence in your own posts, at least
enough to suggest to most folks that you shouldn't be practicing
"PEDIATRIC" nursing.
_______________
I WISH I could have had sex with several girls in my 3rd and 4th grade classes.

But all I've ever relied on was Masturbation.

And I'm GOOD at it too!

--John Kuthe, in rec.food.cooking, 7-27-21, 8:37 AM
_______________

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Occi Pital

Aug 2, 2021, 5:19:32 PM8/2/21
On 8/1/2021 10:06 AM, Fuck off, KOOKthe:

> With

Nobody cares, you boring fuckwit. DIE.

Michael Trew

Aug 2, 2021, 10:02:12 PM8/2/21
I don't see a reason to berate him for making a food post. When he
posts about mowing his whole lawn for the upmteenth time, I'll look the
other way, or maybe even chuckle if it doesn't involve death... but
*WHY* are we berating people for posting about food on RFC? Then again,
the same could be said as to why I'm replying to a useless troll.

Occi Pital

Aug 3, 2021, 1:11:54 PM8/3/21
On 8/2/2021 7:02 PM, Michael Trew wrote:

> I don't see a reason to berate him for making a food post.

KOOKthe is an idiot. He serves no useful purpose here. His food posts
are all the same repetitive boring crap. He has the palate of a
spoiled whiny child.

> the same could be said as to why I'm replying to a useless troll.

When KOOKthe goes, I'll turn useful.

We already chased one idiot off. It's long past time for KOOKthe to go.
Waves of hostility directed at him would go a long way.

Michael Trew

Aug 3, 2021, 11:25:48 PM8/3/21
On 8/3/2021 1:11 PM, Occi Pital wrote:
> When KOOKthe goes, I'll turn useful.
>
> We already chased one idiot off. It's long past time for KOOKthe to go.
> Waves of hostility directed at him would go a long way.

He feeds off of the attention. I don't think he'll be bored until
people stop feeding his retarded posts. When everyone replies in shock
to the next stupid mundane thing that he's done, it just progresses the
cycle.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 12:44:45 AM8/4/21
On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 23:25:44 -0400, Michael Trew <mt99...@ymail.com>
wrote:
That's the ting. The people who complain the most about him are also
the ones who keep him going by constantly replying.

cshenk

Aug 4, 2021, 9:33:17 PM8/4/21
It makes me smile! Your only lack there was an apple fresh off my
trees! I do not know if you have enough yard at the back to plant 2
that cross fertilize. (You have to check to see if they are able to
fertilize each other or you end up with like a female dog and a male
cat who can't 'Catpups').

Sorry, I do not know what Apples might grow in your area best.

Occi Pital

Aug 6, 2021, 1:09:31 AM8/6/21
On 8/1/2021 10:44 AM, shut the fuck up, you moron:

Shut the fuck up, stupid. DIE!

Bryan Simmons

Aug 6, 2021, 3:59:52 AM8/6/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 8:33:17 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > With Hellman's Mayo, freshly ground Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes
> > on 1/2, thinly slices of Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Romaine
> > Lettuce! :-)
> >

> > And an Apple!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> It makes me smile!

Do you fantasize about Kuthe while the old man licks your asshole?

--Bryan

Occi Pital

Aug 6, 2021, 8:29:07 PM8/6/21
On 8/1/2021 12:57 PM, shut the fuck up, you idiot:

Eat too fast and choke to death, you worthless imbecile.