In my 61 years of life, I have come to one inescapable conclusion:

John Kuthe

Sep 16, 2021, 10:38:28 PM9/16/21
Most people have NO IDEA what they are doing! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Ophelia

Sep 16, 2021, 10:53:07 PM9/16/21
jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> Most people have NO IDEA what they are doing! :-(

Several here who are alarmed by your unprofessional outbursts on this
group have reported you to the Board of Nursing - Missouri Division
of Professional Registration, I'm sure they'll come to the conclusion
that your posts here on rfc make "juicy" reading:

https://pr.mo.gov/nursing-complaint-form2.asp

MO Board of Nursing
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 656
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0656

Express Mail Address
3605 Missouri Boulevard
Jefferson City, MO 65109

573.751.0681 Telephone
573.751.0075 Fax
800.735.2966 TTY
800.735.2466 Voice Relay
nur...@pr.mo.gov
https://pr.mo.gov/nursing.asp

Ed Pawlowski

Sep 16, 2021, 11:02:08 PM9/16/21
On 9/16/2021 10:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Most people have NO IDEA what they are doing! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I admire that you are teaching by example.

John Kuthe

Sep 16, 2021, 11:06:31 PM9/16/21
As I said! Some people have NO IDEA what they are doing! I have NEVER acted unprofessionally in my nursing career. What makes anyone here THINK they can just FUCK ME UP in such a way to actual Professsional people!

DUH!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Alex

Sep 17, 2021, 10:11:33 PM9/17/21
If you conduct yourself professionally you have nothing to hide.  If you
post bizarre, often sexual, material on the internet you are toast.

Ophelia

Sep 18, 2021, 3:16:52 AM9/18/21
Sorry but I just want to say 'Not Me!' lol

If you don't like it, you know what to do!