Kuthe's Xmas Lights

John Kuthe

Dec 3, 2022, 8:01:51 PM12/3/22

Bryan Simmons

Dec 3, 2022, 8:19:35 PM12/3/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7:01:51 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> From OUTSIDE:

It's suicide season at Casa Kuthe.

> https://i.postimg.cc/8P8LYc4M/Xmas-lights-12-3-2022.jpg

Shaking hands that run cars into walls.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Bruce

Dec 3, 2022, 8:20:11 PM12/3/22
On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 17:01:48 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From OUTSIDE:
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/8P8LYc4M/Xmas-lights-12-3-2022.jpg

Groovy!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

John Kuthe

Dec 3, 2022, 10:44:41 PM12/3/22
Nope, never will! And Kuthes are very long lived! My Father died at 99, his older sister Olga at 100! So I will live at least to 90, I'll bet. Maybe longer!

You will die before I do, Bryan! You still drink alcohol, I do not!

John Kuthe...

Michael Trew

Dec 3, 2022, 11:24:09 PM12/3/22
On 12/3/2022 22:44, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7:19:35 PM UTC-6,
>
> Nope, never will! And Kuthes are very long lived! My Father died at
> 99, his older sister Olga at 100! So I will live at least to 90, I'll
> bet. Maybe longer!
>
> You will die before I do, Bryan! You still drink alcohol, I do not!
>
> John Kuthe...

Sorry to break it to you, John, but your father and aunt did not have
MS. MS is not treatable, and there is no "remission" for MS. MS will
kill you, and it probably will do so long before you reach 90-anything.

I don't "hope" this, and I don't have any "death wishes". Facts are
facts; most people with MS don't live much beyond 25-35 years after
diagnosis. You were diagnosed 32 years ago, from what you've said.

Leonard Blaisdell

Dec 4, 2022, 1:16:35 AM12/4/22
On 2022-12-04, Michael Trew <michae...@att.net> wrote:

> I don't "hope" this, and I don't have any "death wishes". Facts are
> facts; most people with MS don't live much beyond 25-35 years after
> diagnosis. You were diagnosed 32 years ago, from what you've said.

I have a friend who always looks fine for his age. He told me that he'd
been diagnosed with incurable hepatitis while he was in Viet Nam. I
suggested he see another doctor. He doesn't have hepatitis.
Earlier, incorrect diagnoses are a thing.

Bryan Simmons

Dec 4, 2022, 7:23:37 AM12/4/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 9:44:41 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7:19:35 PM UTC-6, bryang...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7:01:51 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > From OUTSIDE:
> > >
> > It's suicide season at Casa Kuthe.
> > >
> > > https://i.postimg.cc/8P8LYc4M/Xmas-lights-12-3-2022.jpg
> > >
> > Shaking hands that run cars into walls.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> >
> > --Bryan
> Nope, never will! And Kuthes are very long lived! My Father died at 99, his older sister Olga at 100! So I will live at least to 90, I'll bet. Maybe longer!

But the hand was shaking. You are neurologically fucked.
I love watching you die slowly.

> You will die before I do, Bryan! You still drink alcohol, I do not!

You have no idea what I do, and don't do, because
unlike your Narcissistic ass, I don't publish all the
minor doings of my life nearly every day.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Bryan Simmons

Dec 4, 2022, 7:34:06 AM12/4/22
He shakes. He wobbles. Soon, he will need a walker.
https://whitneyhess.com/blog/2009/03/11/photo-of-the-day-walker-tennis-balls/
He runs cars into walls. He runs cars into ditches.
John is dying slowly.

--Bryan

MummyChunk

Dec 4, 2022, 12:00:32 PM12/4/22

> John Kuthe wrote:
> From OUTSIDE:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/8P8LYc4M/Xmas-lights-12-3-2022.jpg
>

> John Kuthe...

Why is the photo so blurry? From what I can
tell it looks nice though

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=638151849#638151849

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Dec 4, 2022, 3:36:48 PM12/4/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7:01:51 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

Pretty, but it's a shame the picture is not in focus.

Sqwertz

Dec 4, 2022, 3:46:01 PM12/4/22
Did you get a permit from Bel Nor City Hall? (section 415.310)

In addition to not having a permit, you're in violation of Bel Nor
City Codes 415.320 (a2) (a4) (a5) (a6) and (a9).

The City, County, State, electric company, Internet provider, the
IRS, and SSA own your house, not you.

-sw

Dave Smith

Dec 4, 2022, 4:02:36 PM12/4/22
Maybe he needs a better camera. You can usually get one that can takes
outdoor shots at night for about $300-400.

dsi1

Dec 4, 2022, 4:45:34 PM12/4/22
My "camera" takes great night pictures. It cost about 130 bucks. You do have to be capable of holding a camera steady though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pFH2xkcsXBnnEmhR6

Hank Rogers

Dec 4, 2022, 4:55:05 PM12/4/22
It is seen in focus, in the part of kuth's brain that processes
visual information.

This brain area has degenerated, much like the rest of his brain.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 4, 2022, 5:17:18 PM12/4/22
I used to do a lot of photograph, had a darkroom, etc. Some very good
cameras. Had my last one stolen. Now I just use my cell phone.

dsi1

Dec 4, 2022, 5:32:12 PM12/4/22
Indeed, my camera is a cell phone too. My latest photo is of some crepes that I had this morning. I think they could have made the crepes more presentable. It cost 15 bucks. Hee hee. They also sold Swedish pancakes. I asked about that. It seems that Swedish pancakes are even thinner than a crepe. Zut Alors!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LakVM27JYazRBPs56

Dave Smith

Dec 4, 2022, 5:34:42 PM12/4/22
At the age of 72, cell phones are something that are a relatively new
phenomenon. They used to be only for the few who could afford them or
who really needed them for career. Now we are at the point where cell
phones are competing in the market place on the excellence of their
cameras.

Bruce

Dec 4, 2022, 6:40:31 PM12/4/22
Thanks, Dave. We didn't know that.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

jmcquown

Dec 5, 2022, 5:46:42 PM12/5/22
Dave, he spent close to $800 on a camera. He doesn't know how to use it.

Jill

Dave Smith

Dec 5, 2022, 5:51:10 PM12/5/22
Oh yeah. I guess we would not have known about that colossal waste of
money if he hadn't boasted about it here.

jmcquown

Dec 5, 2022, 5:51:26 PM12/5/22
May I ask why you're bothering to repost these images (including my
hummingbird photo) to some other forum?

Jill

GM

Dec 5, 2022, 5:58:36 PM12/5/22
HA HA HA

--
GM

jmcquown

Dec 5, 2022, 6:03:09 PM12/5/22
Yeah, he boasted about the camera then had to take it to the camera shop
where he was overcharged for it in the first place so the guy could show
him how to turn the little picture mode dial on the top. Same brand as
mine. I didn't pay anywhere near $800 (or even $300) for the camera.
Oh, I also know how to read the manual. :)

Jill

Myname

Dec 5, 2022, 6:16:11 PM12/5/22
Seems its another web based usenet gateway like Google Groups that
provides access to rfc

Hank Rogers

Dec 5, 2022, 7:17:01 PM12/5/22
Her majesty won't like that.

GM

Dec 5, 2022, 7:20:29 PM12/5/22
Off to The Tower for her...!!!

--
GM

John Kuthe

Dec 5, 2022, 7:33:08 PM12/5/22
On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 10:24:09 PM UTC-6, Michael Trew wrote:
..
> Sorry to break it to you, John, but your father and aunt did not have
> MS. MS is not treatable, and there is no "remission" for MS. MS will
> kill you, and it probably will do so long before you reach 90-anything.

When I was told originally that I had MS I asked about exercise, and was told "as much as tolerated". And I have relapsing/remitting MS and my MS has remitted a LOT! And I exercise a LOT! I Nordictrack to whole albums, 20mins a side every morning after 9AM!'

> I don't "hope" this, and I don't have any "death wishes". Facts are
> facts; most people with MS don't live much beyond 25-35 years after
> diagnosis. You were diagnosed 32 years ago, from what you've said.

And most of those 32 years my MS has been in remission, and I've always exercised!

John Kuthe...

Hank Rogers

Dec 5, 2022, 7:48:36 PM12/5/22
You also exercise by whacking off for 3-4 hours.

Bruce

Dec 5, 2022, 8:15:39 PM12/5/22
"There are a number of identities who are here solely to reply to him
and poke sticks at him." (Dave Smith)

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 5, 2022, 8:17:38 PM12/5/22
On Mon, 5 Dec 2022 17:51:20 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Lol... the biddy... aww.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Myname

Dec 5, 2022, 11:13:23 PM12/5/22
On 12/5/2022 7:16 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Myname wrote:

>>> May I ask why you're bothering to repost these images (including my
>>> hummingbird photo) to some other forum?
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> Seems its another web based usenet gateway like Google Groups that
>> provides access to rfc
>
> Her majesty won't like that.

I guess if someone didn't like being on Google Groups or other Usenet
Servers they could always just stop posting?

We remember what Usenet is right?

From wikipedia

"Usenet is a worldwide distributed discussion system available on computers"

"Usenet is distributed among a large, constantly changing set of news
servers that store and forward messages to one another via "news feeds".
Individual users may read messages from and post to a local (or simply
preferred) news server, which can be operated by anyone, and those posts
will automatically be forwarded to any other news servers peered with
the local one, while the local server will receive any news its peers
have that it currently lacks. This results in the automatic
proliferation of content posted by any user on any server to any other
user subscribed to the same newsgroups on other servers."

jmcquown

Dec 6, 2022, 5:07:00 PM12/6/22
Point is, these posts already propogate to Google Groups. There's
really no need for yet another forum.

Google Groups sucks, BTW. It's safe to say the majority of regular
posters to RFC connect via Usenet servers. The SPAM which shows up
originates from people who use Google.

Jill

Thomas

Dec 6, 2022, 6:48:47 PM12/6/22
I am in google groups. It is all I know.
I would switch but I do need instruction. Really.

GM

Dec 6, 2022, 6:53:51 PM12/6/22
Jill's maledictions above are why she is regarded as the rfc Group Cunt...

--
GM

Hank Rogers

Dec 6, 2022, 7:34:59 PM12/6/22
Dammit, your highness used to say that all spam came from aioe. Now
yoose say it's google.

Which is it, your majesty?

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 6, 2022, 8:33:36 PM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 6:48 PM, Thomas wrote:

>> Google Groups sucks, BTW. It's safe to say the majority of regular
>> posters to RFC connect via Usenet servers. The SPAM which shows up
>> originates from people who use Google.
>>
>> Jill
> I am in google groups. It is all I know.
> I would switch but I do need instruction. Really.

You need a program to read with like Thunderbird or Agent. Both are
free. Then you need an acount with a server. Eternal September is Ok
and free. Blocknews.net is better and you buy what you need. $5 will
last a couple of years.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 6, 2022, 8:38:02 PM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 6:53 PM, GM wrote:

> Jill's maledictions above are why she is regarded as the rfc Group XXX...

Your language is getting very disgusting these days.

I've often said, when you denigrate others, you denigrate yourself even
more.

jmcquown

Dec 6, 2022, 8:40:32 PM12/6/22
Good recommendations, Ed.

Jill

Bruce

Dec 6, 2022, 8:45:26 PM12/6/22
I can't help that you criticise Greg, and for good reason, but you
don't criticise bullying trolls like Jill. Quite the opposite, you
defend her.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 6, 2022, 9:00:40 PM12/6/22
They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
more. Have you read some of the filthy innuendo? No woman should be
subjected to it.

Bruce

Dec 6, 2022, 9:04:52 PM12/6/22
I agree. Greg's a lowlife. But John shouldn't be subjected to what
Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are subjecting him to either, no matter what a
fool he can be.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

jmcquown

Dec 6, 2022, 9:05:09 PM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 8:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 6:53 PM, GM wrote:
>
>> Jill's maledictions above are why she is regarded as the rfc Group XXX...
>>

> Your language is getting very disgusting these days.

GM (and some others) may think resorting to the C-word to be something
cute. Is it supposed to bother me? NO, it merely demonstrates how
childish and crude and possibly semi-literate they are.

> I've often said, when you denigrate others, you denigrate yourself even
> more.

What else is GM here for? Name calling and gee, can't wait to hear
about the wonderful Germans again. Tomorrow is the anniversary of Pearl
Harbor. (How's that for thread drift? LOL)

Jill

jmcquown

Dec 6, 2022, 9:14:21 PM12/6/22
No one should be subjected to such foul language; male or female. Is
Bruce defending people who calls anyone foul names? Maybe he likes the
C word. Maybe he'd like to be called the Son of a Bitch or a Bastard.
It doesn't mean his mother was a bitch or that he's a Bastard child.
But you never know... or everyone could stop with the stupid name calling.

Jill

Bruce

Dec 6, 2022, 9:15:04 PM12/6/22
On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 20:40:24 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Jill gives Ed a cookie as a reward :)

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 6, 2022, 9:15:45 PM12/6/22
On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 21:05:01 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
"And what the heck does Einstein and Asperger's have to do with
anything?" (Jill)

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 6, 2022, 9:29:13 PM12/6/22
I don't really want to hear about John's fun things either. I'm
certainly not a prude but there are places to discuss or mention some
things.

As you can see, being the hall monitor here is a pretty useless position
but lets keep it out of the gutter.

GM

Dec 6, 2022, 9:46:04 PM12/6/22
Jill deserves it - why don't you talk to her about her behaviors...

Did she apologize to Lucrezia and Carol about picking recent fights with them...????

Notice, my "disgusting" language is targeted towards her...

Do carry on...!!!

O:-)

--
GM

GM

Dec 6, 2022, 9:49:45 PM12/6/22
Do take care to remind Princess Jill of that, too, Ed...

B-)

--
GM

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 6, 2022, 10:06:19 PM12/6/22
Targeted or not, you still sound like a pig when you do.

If you want to attempt to be the monitor, go right ahead.

GM

Dec 6, 2022, 10:13:10 PM12/6/22
I'm sure Jilk will give you a pet on the head for that...

> If you want to attempt to be the monitor, go right ahead.

???

BTW THIS is a "pig":

"A Chicago police officer on vacation in Florida is charged with two misdemeanors for allegedly urinating in an ice machine at a beach bar on Monday.

Henry Capouch, 30, is charged with simple battery and disorderly conduct after an employee at Jimmy B’s Beach Bar told police he “dicovered [sic] the defendent [sic] ‘pissing’ on the ice in the machine” around 12:32 a.m., a Pinellas County sheriff’s deputy wrote in Capouch’s arrest affidavit.

The bar is located at the Beachcomber Resort Hotel in St. Pete Beach....

According to the report, the bar employee told police he asked Capouch to stop soiling the ice, but the CPD officer “began verbally cussing the victim and pushed him ‘a couple times’ with both of his hands.'”...

Capouch also shoved a security guard who saw the incident, the report said..."

--
GM

Michael Trew

Dec 6, 2022, 10:34:10 PM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 22:06, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 9:46 PM, GM wrote:
>> On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:38:02 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>>
>>> Your language is getting very disgusting these days.
>>>
>>> I've often said, when you denigrate others, you denigrate yourself even
>>> more.
>>
>> Jill deserves it - why don't you talk to her about her behaviors...
>>
>> Did she apologize to Lucrezia and Carol about picking recent fights
>> with them...????
>>
>> Notice, my "disgusting" language is targeted towards her...

...And a few other people.

>> Do carry on...!!!
>>
>> O:-)
>
> Targeted or not, you still sound like a pig when you do.

Clearly, Greg, I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Proceeding to
hassle me about my daughter's mother won't gain you any ground, either,
as that is entirely irrelevant to the matter at hand... and that really
rubbed me the wrong way. My goal isn't to be a "hall monitor", so I'll
shut up now.

GM

Dec 6, 2022, 10:39:42 PM12/6/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 9:34:10 PM UTC-6, Michael Trew wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 22:06, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Jill deserves it - why don't you talk to her about her behaviors...
> >>
> >> Did she apologize to Lucrezia and Carol about picking recent fights
> >> with them...????
> >>
> >> Notice, my "disgusting" language is targeted towards her...
> ...And a few other people.
> >> Do carry on...!!!
> >>
> >> O:-)
> >
> > Targeted or not, you still sound like a pig when you do.
> Clearly, Greg, I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

Only the "usuals", e.g. Jill and Ed...

Proceeding to
> hassle me about my daughter's mother won't gain you any ground, either,
> as that is entirely irrelevant to the matter at hand... and that really
> rubbed me the wrong way. My goal isn't to be a "hall monitor", so I'll
> shut up now.

Thank you :-)

--
GM

dsi1

Dec 7, 2022, 1:34:09 AM12/7/22
GM might not be responsible for what he says but clearly, he shouldn't be allowed to have contact with young people. Here's a post about my daughter.

"Is she going to fuck her brother for his birftday,
Poi Boi...???

Give him some of her "cream pie", mebbe... hmmmm...???

O:-)

--
GM"

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.food.cooking/c/So1CiPHrgXY/m/daklxu9WBQAJ

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 1:53:04 AM12/7/22
On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 12:34:09 AM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 5:34:10 PM UTC-10, Michael Trew wrote:

> > ...And a few other people.

> > > Targeted or not, you still sound like a pig when you do.
> > Clearly, Greg, I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Proceeding to
> > hassle me about my daughter's mother won't gain you any ground, either,
> > as that is entirely irrelevant to the matter at hand... and that really
> > rubbed me the wrong way. My goal isn't to be a "hall monitor", so I'll
> > shut up now.
> GM might not be responsible for what he says but clearly, he shouldn't be allowed to have contact with young people. Here's a post about my daughter.

<yawn>

I detest kids, and in any case I don't associate with anyone under about 40... more along the 50 - and - up set, actually....

AH! It's December 7th, David - care to " jolt our memory " about what "your people" did on this date in 1941...?

"WWII

On this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack kills 2,403 Americans, launches US into WWII..

Imperial Japan launched a devastating Sunday morning surprise attack on the U.S. Navy and other military assets at Pearl Harbor, rousing a "sleeping giant" and thrusting an enraged America into World War II, on this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941...."

<|>

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 7, 2022, 4:37:58 AM12/7/22
On 2022-12-06, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Point is, these posts already propogate to Google Groups. There's
> really no need for yet another forum.

Meh. There's another one called homeownershub.com that has posts
from alt.home.repair. It's not as if there's a regulatory body that
controls how Usenet posts can be propagated.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 4:42:47 AM12/7/22
Well, there's Jill.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Gary

Dec 7, 2022, 7:39:22 AM12/7/22
Bruce wrote:
> Ed wrote:
>
> Bruce wrote:
>>> I can't help that you criticise Greg, and for good reason, but you
>>> don't criticise bullying trolls like Jill. Quite the opposite, you
>>> defend her.
>>>

>> They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
>> more. Have you read some of the filthy innuendo? No woman should be
>> subjected to it.

The world has changed, Ed. Now some men claim to be a woman.
Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.
They certainly don't act like the "ladies" that you protect.

> But John shouldn't be subjected to what
> Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are subjecting him to either, no matter what a
> fool he can be.

John has issues but he's not a video game character. He's a real person
with real feeling. The constant bullying by some is sad to see.

The recent Walmart suicide/killer:
"The associates gave me evil twisted grins, mocked me and celebrated my
downfall the last day. That's why they suffer the same fate as me."

https://apnews.com/article/business-shootings-virginia-b36d3d89e8677cb2ae3d9a1702c3897d

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 8:28:16 AM12/7/22
Gary wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
> > Ed wrote:

> >> They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
> >> more. Have you read some of the filthy innuendo? No woman should be
> >> subjected to it.
> The world has changed, Ed. Now some men claim to be a woman.
> Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.
> They certainly don't act like the "ladies" that you protect.

Ed still thinks it's 1950, and that "women" such as Jill the Shrill are "delicate flowers"...

I guess that Jill could be a "lady" in a horrible drag queen sort of way, a "caricature"...

Like Hillary Clintoon or Nancy Ghoulosi, lol...

> > But John shouldn't be subjected to what
> > Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are subjecting him to either, no matter what a
> > fool he can be.
> John has issues but he's not a video game character. He's a real person
> with real feeling. The constant bullying by some is sad to see.

Given that Jill is one of the bullies (as many of us are), it's "odd" that Ed fails to see
that Jill is "John Kuthe Bully #1"...

Jill spends half her time here ragging on John...

It's hypocritical of Ed to be calling out *anyone* who criticizes Jill - guess he has a "blind spot"...

I call people out for what they are, Jill is a pretty horrible person overall... not immune from criticism...

In the modern world such as Jill are not a "protected class"... even though she is a spoiled "Princess"...

I mean she continually refers to me as a "Nazi"... very silly, so I don't mind....

<chuckle>

--
GM

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 7, 2022, 8:48:34 AM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
>> Ed wrote:

>>> They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
>>> more. Have you read some of the filthy innuendo? No woman should be
>>> subjected to it.
>
> The world has changed, Ed. Now some men claim to be a woman.
> Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.

"The female of the species is more deadly than the male." This has been
known for millennia, although the quote is from Rudyard Kipling.
https://potw.org/archive/potw96.html

--
Cindy Hamilton

Dave Smith

Dec 7, 2022, 9:01:26 AM12/7/22
That's interesting reading. He was obviously a little nuts. He says in
his note left on his phone that he did not plan it, but since he was
leaving that note he obviously was planning it. Then we whines that he
wishes his parents had paid closer attention to his social deficits.
That really isn't rational thought.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 7, 2022, 9:55:43 AM12/7/22
On 12/7/2022 7:39 AM, Gary wrote:
>  Bruce wrote:
>> Ed wrote:

>>> They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
>>> more.  Have you read some of the filthy innuendo?  No woman should be
>>> subjected to it.
>
> The world has changed, Ed.  Now some men claim to be a woman.
> Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.
> They certainly don't act like the "ladies" that you protect.

I don't care how they act in private. Same as some of Greg's comments
if he said them to a buddy at the bar, none of my business. When you
make lewd and vulgar comments on a public forum you don't look very good.

>>  But John shouldn't be subjected to what
>> Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are subjecting him to either, no matter what a
>> fool he can be.
>
> John has issues but he's not a video game character. He's a real person
> with real feeling.  The constant bullying by some is sad to see.

Obviously John has problems. I usually try to ignore him but I've made
a few comments too. Many of his posts are inappropriate in a public
forum too, though some of the language not as vulgar. He probably needs
a guardian of some sort.

> The recent Walmart suicide/killer:
> "The associates gave me evil twisted grins, mocked me and celebrated my
> downfall the last day. That's why they suffer the same fate as me."
>
> https://apnews.com/article/business-shootings-virginia-b36d3d89e8677cb2ae3d9a1702c3897d

Yep, could happen

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 7, 2022, 10:05:15 AM12/7/22
Not at all. I'm not condoning anyone's behavior but there is no reason
to use the vulgarity that has been recently. A sharp retort properly
worded has far more impact that the vulgar ones.

> I call people out for what they are, Jill is a pretty horrible person overall... not immune from criticism...

Fine, if that is your opinion. I'm not trying to change your perception.
But to make the sexual innuendo does more harm to how people see you
than how they see her.

I know you are smart enough to see the difference but are choosing not to.

Mike Duffy

Dec 7, 2022, 10:28:19 AM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, GM <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I detest kids,

This remark alone is enough to brand you as a serious
mental patient. I'll leave it to JK & BS to figure out
which, as they seem to be the only ones to care about
medical diasgnoses made by amateurs.

Mike Duffy

Dec 7, 2022, 10:37:13 AM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, Cindy Hamilton <hami...@invalid.com> wrote:

> It's not as if there's a regulatory body that
> controls how Usenet posts can be propagated.

Oh but I understand that there is such a body.

It is created by an 'RFC'. Here the newbie should
be cautioned that the acronym is a 'Request For Comment'.

Anyone can post it as a new thread, (Precede the subject
with 'RFC' ) and anyone can participate in the follow-ups.

Of course, any regulations need to be arrived at via
concensus, and subsequent compliance is voluntary.

Examples:

RFC - Nobody should reply to Google Users.
RFC - " " " " " " " " Bruce.
&c

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 11:06:10 AM12/7/22
But I love cats - does that cancel out the "I detest kids" statement...???

;-)

--
GM

dsi1

Dec 7, 2022, 11:23:07 AM12/7/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:53:04 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:

> I detest kids, and in any case I don't associate with anyone under about 40... more along the 50 - and - up set, actually....
>
> AH! It's December 7th, David - care to " jolt our memory " about what "your people" did on this date in 1941...?
>
> "WWII
>
> On this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack kills 2,403 Americans, launches US into WWII..
>
> Imperial Japan launched a devastating Sunday morning surprise attack on the U.S. Navy and other military assets at Pearl Harbor, rousing a "sleeping giant" and thrusting an enraged America into World War II, on this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941...."
>
> <|>

You also detest women and colored people. You look like a harmless goofball but the anger within you is deep and always there. I suppose rfc is a good enough outlet for your passive-aggressive rage. Carry on.

Ed Pawlowski

Dec 7, 2022, 11:56:09 AM12/7/22
There are a lot of adults that detest kids. What about when you were a
kid? Did you detest all you school mates. Dislike what you saw in the
mirror?

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 12:17:04 PM12/7/22
dsi1 wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:53:04 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> >
> > I detest kids, and in any case I don't associate with anyone under about 40... more along the 50 - and - up set, actually....
> >
> > AH! It's December 7th, David - care to " jolt our memory " about what "your people" did on this date in 1941...?
> >
> > "WWII
> >
> > On this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941, Pearl Harbor attack kills 2,403 Americans, launches US into WWII..
> >
> > Imperial Japan launched a devastating Sunday morning surprise attack on the U.S. Navy and other military assets at Pearl Harbor, rousing a "sleeping giant" and thrusting an enraged America into World War II, on this day in history, Dec. 7, 1941...."
> >
> > <|>
> You also detest women and colored people. You look like a harmless goofball but the anger within you is deep and always there. I suppose rfc is a good enough outlet for your passive-aggressive rage. Carry on.

Ponder carefully, David, the words below, I call this "The GM Credo"; a copy always is in my wallet, my phone, and all digital devices... you are free to print this out, as I am not aksing for "residuals"..!!!

"Desiderata:

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy..."

by Max Ehrmann ©1927

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 12:21:17 PM12/7/22
Special note to Dave: People who go on killing sprees often aren't
very rational.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 12:21:53 PM12/7/22
A useless generalisation.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 12:24:04 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 09:55:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 12/7/2022 7:39 AM, Gary wrote:
>>
>> The world has changed, Ed.  Now some men claim to be a woman.
>> Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.
>> They certainly don't act like the "ladies" that you protect.
>
>I don't care how they act in private. Same as some of Greg's comments
>if he said them to a buddy at the bar, none of my business. When you
>make lewd and vulgar comments on a public forum you don't look very good.

Jill misbehaves in a public forum: RFC. It's not only about the
language used.

>>>  But John shouldn't be subjected to what
>>> Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are subjecting him to either, no matter what a
>>> fool he can be.
>>
>> John has issues but he's not a video game character. He's a real person
>> with real feeling.  The constant bullying by some is sad to see.
>
>Obviously John has problems. I usually try to ignore him but I've made
>a few comments too. Many of his posts are inappropriate in a public
>forum too, though some of the language not as vulgar. He probably needs
>a guardian of some sort.

You're not one of the group bullies.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 12:31:43 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 15:37:06 GMT, Mike Duffy <mxd...@bell.net> wrote:

>Oh but I understand that there is such a body.
>
>It is created by an 'RFC'. Here the newbie should
>be cautioned that the acronym is a 'Request For Comment'.
>
>Anyone can post it as a new thread, (Precede the subject
>with 'RFC' ) and anyone can participate in the follow-ups.
>
>Of course, any regulations need to be arrived at via
>concensus, and subsequent compliance is voluntary.
>
>Examples:
>
>RFC - Nobody should reply to Google Users.
>RFC - " " " " " " " " Bruce.
>&c

Mike thinks that if he says bad things about me, he'll become more
popular with the snooty bullies he admires so much. Aww. Good luck,
Mike, I hope it works!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 7, 2022, 12:40:48 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, Mike Duffy <mxd...@bell.net> wrote:
> On 2022-12-07, GM <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I detest kids,
>
> This remark alone is enough to brand you as a serious
> mental patient.

Really? I detest kids, too. So does my husband. So do millions of
other peple. You might consider googling "I hate kids".

--
Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 7, 2022, 12:42:23 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, Mike Duffy <mxd...@bell.net> wrote:
> On 2022-12-07, Cindy Hamilton <hami...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
>> It's not as if there's a regulatory body that
>> controls how Usenet posts can be propagated.
>
> Oh but I understand that there is such a body.
>
> It is created by an 'RFC'. Here the newbie should
> be cautioned that the acronym is a 'Request For Comment'.

It has no force over third parties making archives or Usenet
interfaces that don't tell users that they're posting to Usenet.

Might as well hold your breath until you turn blue.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Mike Duffy

Dec 7, 2022, 12:57:36 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, GM <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> and listen to others, even to the
> dull and the ignorant;

You poem does not address trolls.

Graham

Dec 7, 2022, 12:59:46 PM12/7/22
Nor does it address Greg!

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 1:08:00 PM12/7/22
Detesting kids is a psychological ailment. There's nothing to detest.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 1:22:14 PM12/7/22
Graham, my good man, when a child a was a member of a "Model UN" group...!!!

"What is Model UN in high school?

Model United Nations, also known as Model UN or MUN, is an extra-curricular activity in
which students typically roleplay delegates to the United Nations and simulate UN committees.
This activity takes place at MUN conferences, which is usually organized by a high school
or college MUN club..."

I had penfriends all over the world - Japan, Oz, East and West Germany, Czechoslovakia, UK, India...

I was a true *cosmopolitan* from a tender age...

;-D

--
GM

S Viemeister

Dec 7, 2022, 1:30:29 PM12/7/22
Really _detest_ kids?

I dislike unpleasant, poorly behaved kids, who have unpleasant, poorly
behaved parents.

But intelligent, well-behaved children - I love being around them,
watching their minds develop, and helping them learn about the world
around them.

Mike Duffy

Dec 7, 2022, 1:44:04 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, GM <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was a true *cosmopolitan* from a tender age...

John K used to be a genious when he was young.

Hank Rogers

Dec 7, 2022, 2:50:22 PM12/7/22
Gave you ever read the Deteriorata?

Cindy Hamilton

Dec 7, 2022, 3:11:42 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07, S Viemeister <firs...@lastname.oc.ku> wrote:
> On 07/12/2022 17:40, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> This remark alone is enough to brand you as a serious
>>> mental patient.
>>
>> Really? I detest kids, too. So does my husband. So do millions of
>> other peple. You might consider googling "I hate kids".
>>
> Really _detest_ kids?

I have no interest in or use for them. Perhaps "detest" is a little
strong. Indifferent might be closer to the mark, provided they're
well behaved. I avoid them whenever possible.

> I dislike unpleasant, poorly behaved kids, who have unpleasant, poorly
> behaved parents.

Fingernails on a blackboard.

> But intelligent, well-behaved children - I love being around them,
> watching their minds develop, and helping them learn about the world
> around them.

Nope. Not interested.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Dave Smith

Dec 7, 2022, 3:22:22 PM12/7/22
He may not always use profanity but talking about shaving his crotch
smooth, injecting himself with chemicals to get an erection so he can
masturbate are all to creepy to post in a public forum.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2022, 3:22:50 PM12/7/22
> Cindy Hamilton

I detest smart mouth, rude, and mannerless kids.

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 3:31:23 PM12/7/22
This is a known issue that might be addressed in one of Cindy's next
software updates.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 3:32:16 PM12/7/22
But... but... but they're exactly like you!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Dave Smith

Dec 7, 2022, 4:51:34 PM12/7/22
LOL thinking of Louis CK talking abbout kids... years before his pubic
shaming. He said he didn't understand pedophiles. He didn't understand
how someone could be sexually attracted to a child because he hates the
little fuckers.

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 4:58:58 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:51:27 -0500, Dave Smith
<adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2022-12-07 12:40 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> This remark alone is enough to brand you as a serious
>>> mental patient.
>>
>> Really? I detest kids, too. So does my husband. So do millions of
>> other peple. You might consider googling "I hate kids".
>
>LOL thinking of Louis CK talking abbout kids... years before his pubic
>shaming.

What's a pubic shaming and do I want to know?

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Dave Smith

Dec 7, 2022, 5:09:36 PM12/7/22
On 2022-12-07 3:11 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2022-12-07, S Viemeister <firs...@lastname.oc.ku> wrote:

>> I dislike unpleasant, poorly behaved kids, who have unpleasant, poorly
>> behaved parents.
>
> Fingernails on a blackboard.
>
>> But intelligent, well-behaved children - I love being around them,
>> watching their minds develop, and helping them learn about the world
>> around them.
>
> Nope. Not interested.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=pink+panther+blackboard&sxsrf=ALiCzsaM91WssTXa3znafKuYM3jsJR_baw:1670450926457&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir9NfQwuj7AhWaGDQIHe4sBLcQ_AUoAnoECAIQBA&biw=1222&bih=521&dpr=1.57#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d9a4a516,vid:TBLIYbNxsNs

jmcquown

Dec 7, 2022, 6:08:10 PM12/7/22
On 12/6/2022 10:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 9:46 PM, GM wrote:

>>> Your language is getting very disgusting these days.
>>>
>>> I've often said, when you denigrate others, you denigrate yourself even
>>> more.
>>

>> Jill deserves it - why don't you talk to her about her behaviors...
>>
>> Did she apologize to Lucrezia and Carol about picking recent fights
>> with them...????

As a matter of fact I did apologize to Carol in the Sheldon thread. And
lucretia knows me well enough to not get her feathers ruffled but if she
does she calls me on it.

>> Notice, my "disgusting" language is targeted towards her...
>>
>> Do carry on...!!!
>>
>> O:-)
>>
> Targeted or not, you still sound like a pig when you do.

He certainly does. He and a few of his ilk seem to really like the
C-word which merely makes them look like petulant little boys.

> If you want to attempt to be the monitor, go right ahead.

He tries. Greg Morrow also forges posts and spews hatred at Kuthe
himself, all the while posting Biblical nonsense. Pot, Kettle, Black.

Jill

jmcquown

Dec 7, 2022, 6:11:50 PM12/7/22
On 12/7/2022 4:37 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2022-12-06, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>> Point is, these posts already propogate to Google Groups. There's
>> really no need for yet another forum.
>
> Meh. There's another one called homeownershub.com that has posts
> from alt.home.repair. It's not as if there's a regulatory body that
> controls how Usenet posts can be propagated.

That's true, and years ago there was another forum which was reposting
RFC posts (maybe if Steve reads this he'll remember the name of it). It
just seems rather pointless.

Jill

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 6:34:35 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 18:11:42 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
All I can think of is that it maybe allows people to web interface
with one or more newsgroups without needing a Google account.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

GM

Dec 7, 2022, 7:09:39 PM12/7/22
I beg for your forgiveness, Majesty...!!!

I, a poor and humble sap, should have known better than to soil your caviare and star sapphire - studded existence...!!!

:-\

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2022, 7:24:15 PM12/7/22
> Bruce

I didn't develop these wonderful traits until I was well into adulthood.
I've still got my manners but I'm not going to waste them on you.

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 7:28:20 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:24:12 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 2:32:16 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 12:22:46 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
>> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>

>> >I detest smart mouth, rude, and mannerless kids.
>> >
>> But... but... but they're exactly like you!
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>I didn't develop these wonderful traits until I was well into adulthood.
>I've still got my manners but I'm not going to waste them on you.

Ah, you clearly don't understanding the basics about manners. I guess
nobody taught you. Your parents must also have been ferals. Physical
abuse, alcoholism, the works?

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Dec 7, 2022, 7:52:29 PM12/7/22
> Bruce

Naw, my parents were teetotalers, but they did mete out punishment when
needed.

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 7:55:39 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:52:26 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 6:28:20 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:24:12 -0800 (PST), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
>> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>> >>
>> >I didn't develop these wonderful traits until I was well into adulthood.
>> >I've still got my manners but I'm not going to waste them on you.
>> >
>> Ah, you clearly don't understanding the basics about manners. I guess
>> nobody taught you. Your parents must also have been ferals. Physical
>> abuse, alcoholism, the works?
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>Naw, my parents were teetotalers, but they did mete out punishment when
>needed.

Ah yes.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

jmcquown

Dec 7, 2022, 8:14:32 PM12/7/22
On 12/6/2022 8:33 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 6:48 PM, Thomas wrote:
>

>>> Google Groups sucks, BTW. It's safe to say the majority of regular
>>> posters to RFC connect via Usenet servers. The SPAM which shows up
>>> originates from people who use Google.
>>>
>>> Jill
>> I am in google groups. It is all I know.
>> I would switch but I do need instruction. Really.
>

> You need a program to read with like Thunderbird or Agent. Both are
> free.  Then you need an acount with a server.  Eternal September is Ok
> and free.  Blocknews.net is better and you buy what you need.  $5 will
> last a couple of years.

Anyone else here notice the large influx of repetitive SPAM posts from
people using Google Groups? Hermes bags? Knock off drugs? At least
with Thunderbird or Agent they can be k/f'd in one fell swoop. Google
Groups does not offer that option.

Methinks this has something to do with the propogation of posts to this
other web forum. I could be wrong but it seems terribly coincidental
that RFC is getting bombarded with SPAM. In the old days we'd have said
it was because kids were on school break. "Anyone have any recipes from
Europe?". This is pure SPAM. Thanks a lot, Google.

Jill

Bruce

Dec 7, 2022, 8:19:04 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 20:14:22 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
It's good to know that you're on the case, Jill!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Michael Trew

Dec 8, 2022, 12:03:22 AM12/8/22
On 12/7/2022 7:39, Gary wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
>> Ed wrote:
>>>
>>> They don't use the foul language that Greg seems to be using more and
>>> more. Have you read some of the filthy innuendo? No woman should be
>>> subjected to it.
>
> The world has changed, Ed. Now some men claim to be a woman.
> Even humans with female parts aren't really women. Just viscous humans.
> They certainly don't act like the "ladies" that you protect.

That doesn't mean that you have to change for the negative, with the world.

"If everyone in the world jumped off a bridge, would you jump off a
bridge also?"

>> But John shouldn't... no matter what a fool he can be.
>
> John has issues but he's not a video game character. He's a real person
> with real feeling. The constant bullying by some is sad to see.

True.
It is loading more messages.