I invented myself a Linguini, buttered lunch

John Kuthe

Feb 17, 2024, 1:43:40 PMFeb 17
with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black pepper, basil, red pepper flakes.

Andc it was good! :-)

John Kuthe, Retired

Laguna Material

Feb 17, 2024, 5:13:42 PMFeb 17
Sounds like a new spy was recruited in Italy. Or, Navalnys last meal.

BryanGSimmons

Feb 17, 2024, 5:24:48 PMFeb 17
On 2/17/2024 12:43 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Parmesan Reggiano

Buying Parmesan Reggiano with food stamps. Hey, maybe if La Toya paid
rent your income would be too high for your *food welfare*. Maybe she
will let you bugger her in lieu of rent. You are a worthless parasite.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Hank Rogers

Feb 17, 2024, 7:02:56 PMFeb 17
No, dummy, that code deciphers to this:

Alprostadil dropped off at airport; secret agent will deliver
to Jane's dope store. Courier delivery to rainbow scheduled
tomorrow.

cshenk

Feb 18, 2024, 3:34:26 PMFeb 18
Nice! I'd be happy with that!

Here's something you might like. Just sap the veggies around based on
what you have.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05

Title: Xxcarol's bean sprout stir fry
Categories: Xxcarol, Vegetables, Asian
Yield: 3 Servings

2 tb Olive oil for frying
1/4 lb Bean sprouts
1/2 ea Red bell pepper
6 ea Fresh green beans, trimmed
2 ea Small carrots
3 ea Cloves fresh garlic

This really simple fast stir fry requires little preparation so is
fast. Average person with a well laid out kitchen will be done with
the minimal chopping in 4 minutes. It cooks in 5 minutes.

Heat oil in frying pan with flat bottom wok preferred due high sides
making it easier to toss about as it cooks. Next sliver the garlic
thinly then add then add sprouts and chopped peppers. Last shave the
carrotwith a vegetable peeler over the dish then snap the green beans
and add. Everytime you add to the pan, toss it. When you get to the
green beans, it's just them to catch up and you still want them crisp.

From the VB kitchen of: xxcarol 17Feb2024

MMMMM

bruce bowser

Feb 18, 2024, 4:07:22 PMFeb 18
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black pepper,
> > basil, red pepper flakes.
> >
> > Andc it was good! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, Retired
> Nice! I'd be happy with that!

Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think

> Here's something you might like. Just sap the veggies around based on
> what you have.
>
> MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
>
> Title: Xxcarol's bean sprout stir fry
> Categories: Xxcarol, Vegetables, Asian
> Yield: 3 Servings
>
> 2 tb Olive oil for frying
> 1/4 lb Bean sprouts
> 1/2 ea Red bell pepper
> 6 ea Fresh green beans, trimmed
> 2 ea Small carrots
> 3 ea Cloves fresh garlic
>
> This really simple fast stir fry requires little preparation so is
> fast. Average person with a well laid out kitchen will be done with
> the minimal chopping in 4 minutes. It cooks in 5 minutes.
>
> Heat oil in frying pan with flat bottom wok preferred due high sides
> making it easier to toss about as it cooks. Next sliver the garlic
> thinly then add then add sprouts and chopped peppers. Last shave the
> carrotwith a vegetable peeler over the dish then snap the green beans
> and add. Everytime you add to the pan, toss it. When you get to the
> green beans, it's just them to catch up and you still want them crisp.

No. Not with carrots or bean sprouts. I don't like it. Why? because I don't believe in switching venues from Italian to Chinese that quick. But, hey! Do what you want.

Sqwertz

Feb 18, 2024, 7:55:40 PMFeb 18
John actually made something edible for a change. I do question
his buying PDO Parmigiano on food stamps while his sister Karen
pays all the property tax and utilities on his copper-guttered
home.

But I bet the house is now hers. And when she dies John's house
goes to charity as matter of law. And out goes John (with his
copper gutters and stained glass in the wee hours, probably).

Which now means John doesn't wish 'my bitch of a sister' dead
anymore as he has multiple times in the past. Which is good for
her because he was planning on having her killed assuming he was
in inheritor of the rest of their fathers money, "that she's not
even spending!!!!".

She should put a hit out on him, instead. Heck, I'd do it for
two-fitty!

-sw

Bruce

Feb 18, 2024, 8:14:47 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:55:34 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 10:43:36 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black pepper, basil, red pepper flakes.
>>
>> Andc it was good! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, Retired
>
>John actually made something edible for a change. I do question
>his buying PDO Parmigiano on food stamps while his sister Karen
>pays all the property tax and utilities on his copper-guttered
>home.

Gossip, gossip, gossip.

>But I bet the house is now hers. And when she dies John's house
>goes to charity as matter of law. And out goes John (with his
>copper gutters and stained glass in the wee hours, probably).

Gossip, gossip, gossip.

>Which now means John doesn't wish 'my bitch of a sister' dead
>anymore as he has multiple times in the past. Which is good for
>her because he was planning on having her killed assuming he was
>in inheritor of the rest of their fathers money, "that she's not
>even spending!!!!".

Gossip, gossip, gossip.

>She should put a hit out on him, instead. Heck, I'd do it for
>two-fitty!

Gossip, gossip, gossip.

Thanks, Steve!

jmcquown

Feb 18, 2024, 8:50:26 PMFeb 18
On 2/18/2024 4:07 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black pepper,
>>> basil, red pepper flakes.
>>>
>>> Andc it was good! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Retired
>> Nice! I'd be happy with that!
>
> Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think

Leftover from a Chinese takeout place?

>> Here's something you might like. Just sap the veggies around based on
>> what you have.
>>
>> MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
>>
>> Title: Xxcarol's bean sprout stir fry
>> Categories: Xxcarol, Vegetables, Asian
>> Yield: 3 Servings
>>
>> 2 tb Olive oil for frying
>> 1/4 lb Bean sprouts
>> 1/2 ea Red bell pepper
>> 6 ea Fresh green beans, trimmed
>> 2 ea Small carrots
>> 3 ea Cloves fresh garlic
>>
>> This really simple fast stir fry requires little preparation so is
>> fast. Average person with a well laid out kitchen will be done with
>> the minimal chopping in 4 minutes. It cooks in 5 minutes.
>>
>> Heat oil in frying pan with flat bottom wok preferred due high sides
>> making it easier to toss about as it cooks. Next sliver the garlic
>> thinly then add then add sprouts and chopped peppers. Last shave the
>> carrot with a vegetable peeler over the dish then snap the green beans
>> and add. Everytime you add to the pan, toss it. When you get to the
>> green beans, it's just them to catch up and you still want them crisp.
>
> No. Not with carrots or bean sprouts. I don't like it. Why? because I don't believe in switching venues from Italian to Chinese that quick. But, hey! Do what you want.

Oh, bowser, you've never heard of "fusion"? ;) And yes, I realize I'm
replying to you through Carol. The only thing "Italian" about this is
the word "Linguini" and Parmesan Reggiano. Gruyere is a Swiss cheese.

Actually, I'm wondering why Carol thinks John would go to all the
trouble to chop, slice, snap or shave (except for his glabrous nads)
then stir-fry a lot of vegetables.

Jill

Hank Rogers

Feb 18, 2024, 9:06:25 PMFeb 18
jmcquown wrote:
> On 2/18/2024 4:07 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
I wish he'd stir fry his glabrous nads so your majesty could dine on them.

Bruce

Feb 18, 2024, 9:58:56 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:50:17 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Actually, I'm wondering why Carol thinks John would go to all the
>trouble to chop, slice, snap or shave (except for his glabrous nads)
>then stir-fry a lot of vegetables.

No trolling please, Jill. If you're not careful, you'll end up
killfiling yourself!

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 19, 2024, 4:39:29 AMFeb 19
On 2024-02-19, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.compost> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 10:43:36 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black pepper, basil, red pepper flakes.
>>
>> Andc it was good! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, Retired
>
> John actually made something edible for a change. I do question
> his buying PDO Parmigiano on food stamps while his sister Karen
> pays all the property tax and utilities on his copper-guttered
> home.
>
> But I bet the house is now hers. And when she dies John's house
> goes to charity as matter of law.

Does it? Why?

--
Cindy Hamilton

bruce bowser

Feb 19, 2024, 5:43:38 AMFeb 19
Ask a lawyer if that's true not just anyone OK, Cindy?

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 9:32:01 AMFeb 19
I was wondering about that statement, too. I don't know of any law in
any state that says a house will go to "charity" (which one?) when the
owner dies. If the legal owner has a Will they can leave it to anyone
they want. Assuming (big assumption) she now owns the house, if she
died intestate (without a Will) and has a surviving spouse, her spouse
would inherit the property. If John is the owner of the house and he
died intestate his son would inherit the house in a direct line of
succession.

Jill

Ed P

Feb 19, 2024, 10:00:44 AMFeb 19
Why should she? Someone made a claim, they should be able to back it up.

Dave Smith

Feb 19, 2024, 10:01:31 AMFeb 19
It depends on the jurisdiction. My grandfather died intestate back in
the mid 60s. At that time the default was for it to be passed on to the
children. My mother and her two sisters did the write thing and signed
it over to their mother with the understanding that she would leave it
to the daughters. It didn't work out that way. One aunt and her son
lived with my grandparents and the conniving witch managed to get my
grandmother to leave it to her. That aunt was pissed to find out that a
week before my grandmother died she changed her will and left 1/3 to my
mother. One third went to the witch aunt and the other to my cousin. The
other aunt had died and there as nothing left for her children.

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 10:21:54 AMFeb 19
Naturally it is different in every jurisdiction. My point was, US laws
do not say the property will go to "charity" if someone dies intestate
and there is a direct line of succession. If there is a Will the term
"intestate" does not apply; the Will takes precedence.

Jill

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 10:22:56 AMFeb 19
Cindy doesn't have to bother because she doesn't own John's house. ;)

Jill

bruce bowser

Feb 19, 2024, 2:08:42 PMFeb 19
But, if she's gonna ask? Then, ask a professional in that field.

Ed P

Feb 19, 2024, 2:59:13 PMFeb 19
That is the job of the original poster.

If you state a fact, you should be able to back it up.
The moon is made of cheese.

cshenk

Feb 19, 2024, 3:55:55 PMFeb 19
bruce bowser wrote:

> On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > with butter, Gruyere Cheese, Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, black
> > > pepper, basil, red pepper flakes.
> > >
> > > Andc it was good! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, Retired
> > Nice! I'd be happy with that!
>
> Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That
> would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think

Possibly 'fake crab'. Even with EBT of 291$ a month, Shrimp and real
crabmeat are out of reach. It was 2.99 a pack (about 12oz so could
easily split to 3 or 4 meals).

> > MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
> >
> > Title: Xxcarol's bean sprout stir fry
> > Categories: Xxcarol, Vegetables, Asian
> > Yield: 3 Servings
> >
> > 2 tb Olive oil for frying
> > 1/4 lb Bean sprouts
> > 1/2 ea Red bell pepper
> > 6 ea Fresh green beans, trimmed
> > 2 ea Small carrots
> > 3 ea Cloves fresh garlic
> >
> > This really simple fast stir fry requires little preparation so is
> > fast. Average person with a well laid out kitchen will be done with
> > the minimal chopping in 4 minutes. It cooks in 5 minutes.
> >
> > Heat oil in frying pan with flat bottom wok preferred due high
> > sides making it easier to toss about as it cooks. Next sliver the
> > garlic thinly then add then add sprouts and chopped peppers. Last
> > shave the carrotwith a vegetable peeler over the dish then snap the
> > green beans and add. Everytime you add to the pan, toss it. When
> > you get to the green beans, it's just them to catch up and you
> > still want them crisp.
>
> No. Not with carrots or bean sprouts. I don't like it. Why?
> because I don't believe in switching venues from Italian to Chinese
> that quick. But, hey! Do what you want.

It was a suggested later meal, not to go with the one he made.

bruce bowser

Feb 19, 2024, 4:35:16 PMFeb 19
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:

> > > Nice! I'd be happy with that!
> >
> > Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That
> > would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think
> Possibly 'fake crab'. Even with EBT of 291$ a month, Shrimp and real
> crabmeat are out of reach. It was 2.99 a pack (about 12oz so could
> easily split to 3 or 4 meals).

Not if you live near the ocean. There are mom & pop places that would put those prices out to dry. Are you serious? Have you heard of Ocean City Maryland or Fenwick Island in Delaware?

> > > MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
> > >
> > > Title: Xxcarol's bean sprout stir fry
> > > Categories: Xxcarol, Vegetables, Asian
> > > Yield: 3 Servings
> > >
> > > 2 tb Olive oil for frying
> > > 1/4 lb Bean sprouts
> > > 1/2 ea Red bell pepper
> > > 6 ea Fresh green beans, trimmed
> > > 2 ea Small carrots
> > > 3 ea Cloves fresh garlic
> > >
> > > This really simple fast stir fry requires little preparation so is
> > > fast. Average person with a well laid out kitchen will be done with
> > > the minimal chopping in 4 minutes. It cooks in 5 minutes.
> > >
> > > Heat oil in frying pan with flat bottom wok preferred due high
> > > sides making it easier to toss about as it cooks. Next sliver the
> > > garlic thinly then add then add sprouts and chopped peppers. Last
> > > shave the carrotwith a vegetable peeler over the dish then snap the
> > > green beans and add. Everytime you add to the pan, toss it. When
> > > you get to the green beans, it's just them to catch up and you
> > > still want them crisp.
> >
> > No. Not with carrots or bean sprouts. I don't like it. Why?
> > because I don't believe in switching venues from Italian to Chinese
> > that quick. But, hey! Do what you want.
> It was a suggested later meal, not to go with the one he made.

Who cares.

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 7:02:00 PMFeb 19
On 2/19/2024 3:55 PM, cshenk wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:

>>> Nice! I'd be happy with that!
>>
>> Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That
>> would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think
>
> Possibly 'fake crab'. Even with EBT of 291$ a month, Shrimp and real
> crabmeat are out of reach. It was 2.99 a pack (about 12oz so could
> easily split to 3 or 4 meals).

Out of reach? If (a big if) he was getting $291 a month in SNAP
benefits he could easily buy a bag of frozen shrimp or some crab meat.
Or fake crab (sirimi), for that matter. Not likely, because he doesn't
cook things like that. But you're merely guessing at the amount he
receives from SNAP. It's offset by the amount he gets from Social
Security. Not a guaranteed $291 a month.

Jill

jmcquown

Feb 19, 2024, 7:05:13 PMFeb 19
Hopefully the moon is made of Fontina. I rather like that cheese. ;)

Jill

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 5:45:10 AMFeb 20
If you were John's sister, what would *you* do? Have you seen her
yard signs?

Sheesh.

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 5:46:54 AMFeb 20
You are apparently not informed of his sister's views and values.

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 5:48:40 AMFeb 20
You apparently don't know his humble sister.

-sw

Sqwertz

Feb 20, 2024, 5:50:09 AMFeb 20
Am I the one you're calling out, Ed? What fact did I state that I
must prove?

-sw

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 20, 2024, 6:19:23 AMFeb 20
Cindy Hamilton

Janet

Feb 20, 2024, 6:48:02 AMFeb 20
In article <1fg67y1t...@sqwertz.com>,
sqwe...@gmail.compost says...

> You apparently don't know his humble sister.

Of course not, and neither do you.

Janet UK

BryanGSimmons

Feb 20, 2024, 1:14:55 PMFeb 20
Yard signs?

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

cshenk

Feb 20, 2024, 2:57:51 PMFeb 20
bruce bowser wrote:

> On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 3:55:55 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > bruce bowser wrote:

> > > Throw in Fried shrimp or crab meat with roasted mushrooms. That
> > > would have been better especially with all that garlic, I think
> > Possibly 'fake crab'. Even with EBT of 291$ a month, Shrimp and
> > real crabmeat are out of reach. It was 2.99 a pack (about 12oz so
> > could easily split to 3 or 4 meals).
>
> Not if you live near the ocean. There are mom & pop places that
> would put those prices out to dry. Are you serious? Have you heard
> of Ocean City Maryland or Fenwick Island in Delaware?

Irrelevant to John. He lives in landlocked Saint Louis Missouri.

> > > No. Not with carrots or bean sprouts. I don't like it. Why?
> > > because I don't believe in switching venues from Italian to
> > > Chinese that quick. But, hey! Do what you want.
> > It was a suggested later meal, not to go with the one he made.
>
> Who cares.

The person you pulled out of the header. Google user (made a topical
post so no reason not to answer.

cshenk

Feb 20, 2024, 3:12:22 PMFeb 20
I don't know the prices where he is but as long as funds are still
running out by end of month, I suggested something known to be pretty
cheap. It's 2.99 for that here and apt to be about the same most
places? That's sales price but a really common sale. (3.29 if not on
sale).

jmcquown

Feb 20, 2024, 6:17:28 PMFeb 20
His sisters views and values have nothing to do with his house going to
charity "as a matter of law". What law? Are you privy to the details
of her Will?

Jill

jmcquown

Feb 20, 2024, 6:25:27 PMFeb 20
That's not how it works, Carol. He doesn't have to use up whatever
amount they put on the EBT card within a month. Leftover money rolls
over. It's not a use-it-or-lose-it scenario.

Jill